PDA

View Full Version : Esteria - Re-Opening!

RockinTodd
12-31-2010, 07:20 AM
Esteria is back? Oh Em Gee!
You all probably thought that there would never be another chance for Esteria, well think again. You can go to the server and get a small taste of what the tileset looks like but otherwise it is under heavy development! This server was once know as the following: Yorkia, Dev RockinTodd; well not anymore, we took up the heat and decided to go big instead of going home like most of the player bought servers. We hope that you all come to "Old Esteria" and check out the epic tileset and non-stop updates. We are hiring ALL positions so send an email to "[email protected]". Make sure the email contains the following:
- Community Name
- Graal Account
- What your job will be
- Why you would like to work here
- If you are actually good at what you do
- Some examples of your work

Examples are mandatory!
We are hoping to get enough done to get hosted! Come check it out everyone! Heres a slight view of our progress!

MattKan
12-31-2010, 07:23 AM
Make an application

DemonSpawnn
12-31-2010, 12:15 PM
Make sure the email contains the following:
- If you are actually good at what you do

It has to contain If you are actually good at what you do....?

Sooo... People have to say if they are good or not..
Your not asking for what experience they have, previous servers they have worked for, etc... Your asking for their opinion on themselves...? How many people said they are bad? :confused:

Soala
12-31-2010, 04:48 PM
I hope "Old Esteria" will use your amazing talents, I really loved your tileset!

Elk
12-31-2010, 05:38 PM
I hope "Old Esteria" will use your amazing talents, I really loved your tileset!

oh dear

DemonSpawnn
12-31-2010, 05:44 PM

:cool:

Unkownsoldier
12-31-2010, 06:36 PM
Some of those tiles hurt my eyes, but I hope you progress well in your development until the bitter end :)

Crono
12-31-2010, 08:22 PM
Nope, don't think there will be a chance. Esteria has so many forms now too.

nullify
12-31-2010, 08:27 PM
Now those are some nice tiles.

Rufus
12-31-2010, 08:46 PM
I honestly preferred the Esteria that was before this version. The larger tiles that worked with the regular Graal bodies. It was, at one point, what I'd consider my ideal server.