PDA

View Full Version : Hiring: Kingdoms iPhone

Tigairius
08-31-2010, 12:23 AM
Overview

Well, it has been quite a long time since I have announced any plans for Graal Kingdoms and I am happy to announce today that we are working on a Kingdoms iPhone project.

Looking at GK's current systems, I have decided to scrap them. As a result, I have completely rebuilt GK's system from the ground up. This includes the spell system, combat system, monsters, humans, interface and much more. We are no longer using any portion of the mudlib on this server. Not a single piece of script has been copied over from Graal Kingdoms at this point. Currently I have completed enough work on the server to create playable content, but we're not done yet.

I am not going to go in depth describing the server plans, however, I will say that it is planned to be similar to most other MMORPG (but simpler), and using Graal Kingdoms' graphics. Most of the aesthetic effects on the server are using the latest technologies.

What Positions Are Available (in order of importance, subject to change as project nears completion)

Advanced LEVEL DESIGNERS capable of being creative and developing unique ideas and solutions for common problems that any level designer might encounter. This is not to say that you cannot ask other members of the team for help.
GRAPHIC ARTIST willing to create aesthetic graphics (bushes, potted plants, possibly houses, tiles, etc).
Efficient and top-of-the-line scripting. Any SCRIPTERS applying must be able to create things extremely efficiently while still maintaining pleasant composure on the product. Must be willing to accept advice in order to improve yourself.
STORYLINE WRITER. This is a very important position, and will not be hired easily. I am not looking for recycled lord of the rings plots and ideas. This person will be in charge of helping design a linked storyline for the player to follow with quests and content. Must have nearly scholar-level English writing skills; must be creative and have a wild imagination.

It is important that we (as a team) stay focused. As a result, every single position will be working directly under me.
We will be collaborating and communicating via AIM, email and google docs.

Requirements

Positive, respectable attitude. Poor attitudes are nonconstructive and unhealthy for the entire team and will not be tolerated at all.
AIM, email, and a google account.
Must not share a computer with anyone else on Graal.
Willingness to work even if your ideas are rejected.
Ability to not share work and ideas outside of the team. If you share any of our confidential plans via screenshot, logs, or any method, I will punish you without question.

Payments and Compensation

Aside from working with the latest technologies in Graal, you may be compensated (depending on your work ethic) with access to Graalv6, gelats, promised staff position upon release, working with an organized goal-oriented team, resumé material, access to Kingdoms Debug and Kingdoms iPhone, and even more.

Contact

Please forum PM or email me ([email protected]) concerning your interest in the project. Please submit your portfolio and/or a brief overview of your experience including samples of your favorite and best work that you've done.

Note: This thread is not available to discuss any of your grievances. This thread is only remaining open for questions relevant to this project.

kia345
08-31-2010, 01:00 AM
Will this new server be cross platform?

Tigairius
08-31-2010, 01:31 AM

Right now this is not decided, but leaning towards no.

redsoxsrule424
08-31-2010, 02:22 AM
How much time do we have to apply?

Tigairius
08-31-2010, 02:27 AM
How much time do we have to apply?

Sooner the better, but you can apply until it's released.

redsoxsrule424
08-31-2010, 02:30 AM
Thanks for the prompt response! How many LAT's are you looking to hire?

Tigairius
08-31-2010, 02:37 AM
Thanks for the prompt response! How many LAT's are you looking to hire?

As many as I can :)

redsoxsrule424
08-31-2010, 02:43 AM
Sorry for all the questions but I'm interested in the project :) If we apply and assuming we get in will the tileset LATs use be the same as the current GK?

Tigairius
08-31-2010, 03:30 AM
Sorry for all the questions but I'm interested in the project :) If we apply and assuming we get in will the tileset LATs use be the same as the current GK?

Yes or similar.

Supaman771
08-31-2010, 04:25 AM
It was a legit question meanie:\:\

Better questions so this post isn't deleted:

Will it use the same concepts/items as the real game, just shrunken with different controls? Or will it be a brand new idea?

Will it be 3D terrain, with hills and stuff?

Will the work be done using the current Graal tools? Ie. Editor?
:confused::confused:

Tigairius
08-31-2010, 04:27 AM
It was a legit question meanie:\:\

Better questions so this post isn't deleted:

Will it use the same concepts/items as the real game, just shrunken with different controls? Or will it be a brand new idea?

Will it be 3D terrain, with hills and stuff?

Will the work be done using the current Graal tools? Ie. Editor?
:confused::confused:

Nothing from GK is being carried over except graphics. Completely brand new concepts and ideas.

3D terrain is being used at this point, but could change.

Current graal tools, yes.

MajinDragon
08-31-2010, 04:41 AM
You know, I'm all for anything positive that's Kingdom's related. But I'm saddened that the PC version isn't getting attention. I hope, and i guess it's sort of a question, that any success Kingdoms iPhone gets would in turn benefit the PC version by way of development/advertisement.

Another question. Would this be available to play on the Motorola Milestone/Android?

Tigairius
08-31-2010, 04:49 AM
You know, I'm all for anything positive that's Kingdom's related. But I'm saddened that the PC version isn't getting attention. I hope, and i guess it's sort of a question, that any success Kingdoms iPhone gets would in turn benefit the PC version by way of development/advertisement.

Another question. Would this be available to play on the Motorola Milestone/Android?

Because of the amount of questions coming about this project, I will answer here and this time only. Anything developed for Kingdoms iPhone can be integrated into Graal Kingdoms itself. Any success that's brought to Kingdoms iPhone will also leak over into Graal Kingdoms. It's really beneficial in every way.

And to answer your other question: Android is planned for Graal in the future, aiming for the end of the year (as quoted by Stefan).

Pavilion75
08-31-2010, 04:56 AM
Can I see an example of some GFXes to see the point of perspective before I apply? Maybe like a tree, plant, and maybe a house or somethin. Thanks :p

~Pavilion75

salesman
08-31-2010, 05:05 AM
Can I see an example of some GFXes to see the point of perspective before I apply? Maybe like a tree, plant, and maybe a house or somethin. Thanks :p

~Pavilion75

Just log onto GK? He said they're using the same graphics...

Pavilion75
08-31-2010, 05:15 AM
Just log onto GK? He said they're using the same graphics...

Oh ._. k haha thanks!

~Pavilion75

LordSquirt
08-31-2010, 06:16 AM
good luck, I think it's a good direction you're taking :)

MrOmega
08-31-2010, 07:26 AM
Can we develop/play using a compor is an iphone required?

Tigairius
08-31-2010, 07:39 AM
Can we develop/play using a compor is an iphone required?

iPhone/iPod is not required to work here.

Demisis_P2P
08-31-2010, 08:08 AM
Sounds promising, I hope it's cross platform, otherwise it seems like the PC server is getting totally shafted.

Tigairius
08-31-2010, 08:13 AM
Guys, please try to keep it to relevant questions only. Not comments.

MrOmega
08-31-2010, 09:51 AM
Payment and compensation... Does that mean actual money for use in the real world?

Liberated
08-31-2010, 10:02 AM
Payment and compensation... Does that mean actual money for use in the real world?

Payments and Compensation

you may be compensated (depending on your work ethic) with access to Graalv6, gelats, promised staff position upon release, working with an organized goal-oriented team, resumé material, access to Kingdoms Debug and Kingdoms iPhone, and even more.

Doesn't look like it.

Fulg0reSama
08-31-2010, 10:19 AM
I wouldn't be sure If I'd want to have Graal on my resumé.
Best of luck.

Actual question, Why not simply combine the iphone servers together? You can put the worlds into a "Pick a Server!" like picking planets on zone? Bigger Count which means bandwagon opportunities.

I might be answering my own question but would it have to do with server problems like too much to handle at once..?

Clockwork
08-31-2010, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't be sure If I'd want to have Graal on my resumé.
Best of luck.

Actual question, Why not simply combine the iphone servers together? You can put the worlds into a "Pick a Server!" like picking planets on zone? Bigger Count which means bandwagon opportunities.

I might be answering my own question but would it have to do with server problems like too much to handle at once..?

If 1 app fails, all 3 fail. If 1 app fail out of 3, 1 app fails. o.o

Sky
08-31-2010, 02:32 PM
I'm completely interested in this project. I could be of some assistance with gains and levels. Some of my stuff could be found on the forums but I have no problem making something new and fresh. As these posts are supposed to be for questions I have a good one...

Will the staff have access to it via iPhone/iPod prior to release in the official app store?

BigBear3
08-31-2010, 04:44 PM
Will the staff have access to it via iPhone/iPod prior to release in the official app store?

I'm pretty sure you'll have access to the iPhone server via the PC client if I'm not mistaken.

Brad
09-01-2010, 12:05 AM
Questions.

A) Do I NEED an iphone for this job?

and

B) Do I get paid?

Keep in mind I'm a full-time bartender but only work nights meaning I'm available from 8 am - 5 pm EST everyday.

MrOmega
09-01-2010, 12:10 AM
Read the full post your first question has been answered, and it doesn't look like you'll payed by monetary means

dNeonb
09-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Why would I need a Google account to apply?
Sorry, but I don't see the point. I don't have a Google account and I would not give any information to that company by registering an account. If it was for sharing documents or whatever through GoogleDocs, this company should have enough possibilities to set up some document share.

cbk1994
09-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Why would I need a Google account to apply?
Sorry, but I don't see the point. I don't have a Google account and I would not give any information to that company by registering an account. If it was for sharing documents or whatever through GoogleDocs, this company should have enough possibilities to set up some document share.

In the past Google Docs has been used extensively (and for good reason) by the Kingdoms staff. I've used it for countless Graal projects and it's an extremely valuable tool.

If you don't want to "share" your Google information, it would make sense to make a "spam" account so that you can access documents, I would think.

Tigairius
09-02-2010, 11:02 PM
In the past Google Docs has been used extensively (and for good reason) by the Kingdoms staff. I've used it for countless Graal projects and it's an extremely valuable tool.

If you don't want to "share" your Google information, it would make sense to make a "spam" account so that you can access documents, I would think.

I think this is an acceptable answer.

Also, to the applicants: If I haven't responded yet it's not because you're not accepted. It is because I've made very few decisions yet about who I am going to hire.

Googi
09-03-2010, 08:19 AM
What exactly does the storyline writer do? Do they write something like a novella? Do they write NPC dialogue? To what extent is the storyline based on preplanned aspects of actual development (levels, etc.)

Tigairius
09-03-2010, 08:20 AM
What exactly does the storyline writer do? Do they write something like a novella? Do they write NPC dialogue? To what extent is the storyline based on preplanned aspects of actual development (levels, etc.)

Storyline writer is in charge of collaborating with me and the rest of the team over the entire story. This includes: writing NPC/Quest dialogue and potentially creating quests (using easy-to-use interface), writing background information, and creating ways to introduce new content (basically, a reason why and how ____ was added that goes along with the storyline).

Googi
09-03-2010, 08:42 AM
Storyline writer is in charge of collaborating with me and the rest of the team over the entire story. This includes: writing NPC/Quest dialogue and potentially creating quests (using easy-to-use interface), writing background information, and creating ways to introduce new content (basically, a reason why and how ____ was added that goes along with the storyline).

Would they be expected to come up with an original story? Or would they be fleshing out an outline you've already made?

Tigairius
09-03-2010, 08:51 AM
Would they be expected to come up with an original story? Or would they be fleshing out an outline you've already made?

I have an outline that they could work with, or they could come up with an original story and present it.

MrOmega
09-03-2010, 03:47 PM
Do you need gold to work on the server?

Tigairius
09-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Do you need gold to work on the server?

No, you only need an active classic subscription.

Fogell
09-06-2010, 10:59 PM
Im trying to decide whether I should apply or not, I can LAT and all that but i don't really wanna disappoint anybody. Would you be willing to hire anyone as a trial LAT so you can decide if they are good enough? (by trial I don't mean doesn't have gold)

Tigairius
09-06-2010, 11:38 PM
Im trying to decide whether I should apply or not, I can LAT and all that but i don't really wanna disappoint anybody. Would you be willing to hire anyone as a trial LAT so you can decide if they are good enough? (by trial I don't mean doesn't have gold)

You wouldn't be hired if you are not good enough, so it's really nothing to worry over. If you are hired and you're not doing as well as we expected then you will be asked to do easier work.

iFuzzy
09-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Hi, I'm not sure if this is a real question or not, but it's for this project.

What are the best options to contact Katie?

AIM?

May I have her email to contact her easier when she's not online?

Jobistekos
09-10-2010, 10:34 PM
In the application would you like us to tell you about ourselves at all or would you just like to know what experience we have?

Tigairius
09-10-2010, 11:05 PM
In the application would you like us to tell you about ourselves at all or would you just like to know what experience we have?

I would love to hear about you, who you are, and what makes you tick. But most importantly, experience and samples of your work.

Jobistekos
09-10-2010, 11:28 PM
I would love to hear about you, who you are, and what makes you tick. But most importantly, experience and samples of your work. All right thanks. If you don't mind another question, Is there an age limit or is it based on maturitity and experience?

redsoxsrule424
09-10-2010, 11:32 PM
I have one last question (hopefully) will you notify us if we do not get hired?

Tigairius
09-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Is there an age limit?
No, there is no age limit.

I have one last question (hopefully) will you notify us if we do not get hired?

I can only promise to make a reasonable effort to inform you if you are hired or not. You may not be hired right away, it may be possible that I will want to ask you in week or two from now to join the team.

redsoxsrule424
09-11-2010, 12:55 AM
No, there is no age limit.

I can only promise to make a reasonable effort to inform you if you are hired or not. You may not be hired right away, it may be possible that I will want to ask you in week or two from now to join the team.

Sounds good to me :) Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!

Cosss
09-11-2010, 04:01 AM
Will the models I sent you be considered as far as player creation is concerned? Or are you suffice with the normal Graal models since this is directed more towards the iPhone audience?

Joe Healy

Bubble13
09-16-2010, 03:13 AM
Are you going to need police, like on Classic iPhone?

BigBear3
09-16-2010, 03:22 AM
I am really interested as to who is working on this. Is there a list of the people you've hired?

Tigairius
09-16-2010, 06:40 PM
Are you going to need police, like on Classic iPhone?
We are not currently looking for police.

I am really interested as to who is working on this. Is there a list of the people you've hired?

There is no list. Many people who are hired show up for the first day and then disappear again.

Crono
09-16-2010, 06:42 PM
what kind of gameplay are we to expect

Hiro
09-17-2010, 08:56 AM
how many applications have you received thus far, tig?

Tigairius
09-17-2010, 10:16 AM
what kind of gameplay are we to expect
RPG-esque.

how many applications have you received thus far, tig?

About 30.

WanDaMan
09-17-2010, 10:59 AM
I am very interested in getting involved with the development of this project - I read it's a must having AIM installed which I would prefer not to have due to bad experiences. Would this hinder my chances of being hired?

kia345
09-17-2010, 04:12 PM
Will anything that's made here cross over onto the PC server?

cyan3
09-17-2010, 04:30 PM
Will anything that's made here cross over onto the PC server?

Tig said that the new systems ect can transfer to the original Graal Kingdoms.

Because of the amount of questions coming about this project, I will answer here and this time only. Anything developed for Kingdoms iPhone can be integrated into Graal Kingdoms itself. Any success that's brought to Kingdoms iPhone will also leak over into Graal Kingdoms. It's really beneficial in every way.

And to answer your other question: Android is planned for Graal in the future, aiming for the end of the year (as quoted by Stefan).

kia345
09-17-2010, 05:15 PM
I didn't mean that in the sense "if this works will pc GK reap the benefits?", but rather "will this development aid GK whether or not it's successful on iPhone?"

Tigairius
09-17-2010, 05:38 PM
I am very interested in getting involved with the development of this project - I read it's a must having AIM installed which I would prefer not to have due to bad experiences. Would this hinder my chances of being hired?

You can use meebo to communicate or ICQ, but you should be able to talk to me over AIM. If you're able to do a lot of work without problems, then it won't affect anything. It's really preferred though so you can easily communicate with me.

MrName
09-20-2010, 03:14 PM
Intresting.. :O

Brad
09-20-2010, 03:25 PM
I'll be contacting you about the storyline writer either tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I'm busy today with personal business, but my credentials should be enough.

CapShadow
10-06-2010, 11:11 PM
Hello Tig (as well as other GK players / staff) long time no see. I just recently returned to the game after about a year off and am currently looking for something to do on my spare time.

I would absolutely love a chance to tryout for a storyline writer position on your team if there is still any available spots. I write the story for an anime that me and a group of friends work on.

Would love to get in contact with you. My email / MSN is [email protected], feel free to email or chat with me whenever you have the time. I'll check back on the forums every so often in case you reply here.

Tigairius
10-06-2010, 11:13 PM
Hello Tig (as well as other GK players / staff) long time no see. I just recently returned to the game after about a year off and am currently looking for something to do on my spare time.

I would absolutely love a chance to tryout for a storyline writer position on your team if there is still any available spots. I write the story for an anime that me and a group of friends work on.

Would love to get in contact with you. My email / MSN is [email protected], feel free to email or chat with me whenever you have the time. I'll check back on the forums every so often in case you reply here.

Please contact me if you'd like to talk. Include information about yourself, some examples of things you've done, and explain why you would be valuable to the team.

ff7chocoboknight
10-07-2010, 03:25 AM
Tig needs to learn how to say no to the iPhone.

--Chris--
10-07-2010, 10:12 AM
It is good to see that someone is concentrating on what is truly important - the foundation - as opposed to trying to add trivial items and features to the game. This is a step in the right direction, hopefully the other steps follow and do not blindly trip.

Tig, I sent you a brief e-mail.

skillmaster19
11-05-2010, 12:23 AM
How do I make a GK level? I downloaded the development pack and all it is is images. How do I add flowers, slopes, etc to outside levels to make a real GK level?

cyan3
11-05-2010, 01:03 AM
How do I make a GK level? I downloaded the development pack and all it is is images. How do I add flowers, slopes, etc to outside levels to make a real GK level?

Use the terrain generator to make a simple gmap with terrain support and open one of the levels in the level editor. With the level editor open add a script similar to this but change gmapname.gmap to the name of your gmap.

//#CLIENTSIDE
if (created) {
loadmap gmapname.gmap;
removetiledefs;
addtiledef picso2.png,,0;
}

Admins
11-05-2010, 01:19 AM
Please remove that loadmap and add a line "gmapname" to loadgmaps.txt in your graal folder instead :)

cyan3
11-05-2010, 01:37 AM
Please remove that loadmap and add a line "gmapname" to loadgmaps.txt in your graal folder instead :)

Every time I've tried to use loadgmap.txt in the past it has never worked for me so I just add loadmap to the tileset script and delete it again after the map has loaded.

Crono
11-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Every time I've tried to use loadgmap.txt in the past it has never worked for me so I just add loadmap to the tileset script and delete it again after the map has loaded.

Same here.

skillmaster19
11-06-2010, 07:53 PM
thank you, it works :D

cyan3
11-06-2010, 07:56 PM
thank you, it works :D

np :)

Seeya
11-18-2010, 10:29 PM
So, Tig, do you expect GK iPhone to be cross-platform or not? I've heard rumors.

Gothika
11-18-2010, 10:33 PM
So, Tig, do you expect GK iPhone to be cross-platform or not? I've heard rumors.
I don't know if this still applies but..

Right now this is not decided, but leaning towards no.

Seeya
11-18-2010, 10:44 PM
Yea. I read that. But I heard from one of the people developing there that they were leaning towards cross-platform.. and to do so it'd be hard etc because of different packages. idk.

kia345
11-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Hey Tig, I'll write. Drop me a line and I'll link you to some published work.

BigBear3
11-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Hey Tig, I'll write. Drop me a line and I'll link you to some published work.

Yes!

WolfieGots
11-24-2010, 03:00 AM
No need GP r EM/ET? lol

cyan3
11-24-2010, 04:38 AM
No need GP r EM/ET? lol

Kingdoms iPhone is still under development so it's very unlikely that any none development staff would be hired at this time.

LordSquirt
11-24-2010, 06:39 AM
Any estimated time of arrival?

Geno
11-27-2010, 05:20 AM
cross server would be hard because all of the revenue is going to be filtered through the itunes store. the current GK wouldn't be compatible because of this i believe.

Seeya
11-27-2010, 06:46 AM
They're making an entirely new server. They could make it PC accessible, but first and foremost iPhone accessible.

iFuzzy
12-24-2010, 06:23 PM
This is a really nice server to work on. Nice community of staff working together, and if you have to, you could work on Weekends if you have school, etc.

Take my advice, it's a pretty fun server to get into, but far from being released as what Iv'e seen. But the more staff on and working together, it will be finished faster. (They are making HUGE new world, but I'm not allowed or will talk about any other info as it's not my role to give out information on such a serious project (as what I think :P).

Though, Kaitey (The Head Level Designer) does take her work seriously, and you should too. The levels are more hard and complex to make then any other servers Iv'e seen so far (In MY opinion). But they do offer rewards and payment if you stay long enough.

But by far, this is probably the best server to work on (Kingdoms iPhone) if your looking for a fun challenge, and a mature group of staff to work with.
(Though, they might reduce the complexity of your assignments if you think it's too hard, or if you can't keep up after they hire you.)

You will not be fired as long as you be respective to the staff and your bosses, act mature, don't abuse, and last but not least, you should'nt be too inactive (like a couple of weeks or more, unless you give Tig/Kaitey why you will). Oh, and NEVER give out info about this server like what's going to be implemented, or show pictures of the server, and stuff like that xP, or Tig will seriously be pissed hehe. That's the rules I mostly followed, and everything wen't perfect to me, but eventually I had to become inactive which went to my downfall. Nor do I mind being let go, or wished, but it was for the best.

What about me? I couldn't keep up with the work because of school and other R/L issues. Sorry Tig and Kaitey. I thought I had it under control.

This probably didn't clear anything up, but I hope some of this info helped.

roboman43
04-03-2011, 09:44 PM
I had my doubts about this whole iphone thing, but this will certainly help us out on the client :D players will leak in, admins and other workers will be freed up to work on the server, this could be really beneficial to us all!

WaDaFack
04-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Just curious, do you need to have an iPhone in order to dev for the iPhone servers, or can you develop & play via the Graal PC client?
I'd be interested to apply for LAT, but I only have a blackberry! :(

joel34
04-03-2011, 11:11 PM
Just curious, do you need to have an iPhone in order to dev for the iPhone servers, or can you develop & play via the Graal PC client?

Play and developing via the PC client.

WaDaFack
04-03-2011, 11:16 PM
Oh, someone already asked this :P must have skipped it by accident!

Devil_Lord2
04-09-2011, 03:15 AM
I could help out as I have told someone else who has asked me, but I am mainly for Frontier. :]

Shards-Of-Fate
04-09-2011, 05:32 AM
http://www.lc-modellbau.at/pics/thread_necro.jpg

TheRuckus
06-12-2011, 01:43 PM
I would love to work on Graal Kingdoms.. But my reputation is so bad..

skillmaster19
07-10-2011, 02:29 AM
This project will likely be postponed even more since Tig is now juggling another major project, the revival of OL' West. I wish he would just release what he has since this project will likely not make much more progress.

Tigairius
07-10-2011, 02:55 AM
This project will likely be postponed even more since Tig is now juggling another major project, the revival of OL' West. I wish he would just release what he has since this project will likely not make much more progress.

We are still actively working on Kingdoms iPhone. :) The teams working on each project are separate, so each team can focus on what's important on each project. The only people who are working both projects are me and Katie.

MattKan
07-10-2011, 03:50 AM
We are still actively working on Kingdoms iPhone. :) The teams working on each project are separate, so each team can focus on what's important on each project. The only people who are working both projects are me and Katie.

Are you still looking for storywriters or was that team abolished for good?

Tigairius
07-10-2011, 04:22 AM
Are you still looking for storywriters or was that team abolished for good?

We are leaving the storyline writing to the team of developers instead. We're not hiring people for the sole purpose of storyline writing anymore.

BigBear3
07-10-2011, 04:26 AM
We are leaving the storyline writing to the team of developers instead. We're not hiring people for the sole purpose of storyline writing anymore.

You could be sacrificing quality because something is convenient. It's not like a storyline writer would need an RC.

skillmaster19
07-20-2011, 06:28 AM
Will the combat in this game be action based with shielding, different hit areas for different weapon types, etc? Also, what is your current Estimated release date? I really want to play this because there are no good MMOs for iphone.

Tigairius
07-20-2011, 06:59 AM
Combat within the game is based on hit areas, stats, levels, and other factors. Right now we don't have an estimated release date.

blader2007_p2p
07-20-2011, 07:06 AM
However long it may take untill release, I'm sure it'll be absolutely worth the wait. It's the best server I've ever come across on Graal (even though it's not nearly finished). Glad to be a part of it. :)

BigBear3
07-20-2011, 07:21 AM
Big daddy Tig might owe me a iPhone soon!

LordBryson
08-09-2011, 04:33 AM
Are you still looking for LAT's I would be Happy to help

Tigairius
08-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Are you still looking for LAT's I would be Happy to help

We are always looking for help :)

Emera
08-09-2011, 09:45 AM
We are always looking for help :)

I don't know what happened last time you offered me a job. It sort of went down the drain. Anyway, I am still open if you need me for sounds etc. :D

Tigairius
08-09-2011, 10:24 AM
I don't know what happened last time you offered me a job. It sort of went down the drain. Anyway, I am still open if you need me for sounds etc. :D

We may contact you when we need music. :)

Emera
08-09-2011, 10:40 AM
We may contact you when we need music. :)

Looking forward to it. You know I am always open <3

LordBryson
09-11-2011, 10:52 PM
are you still looking for Level Designers cause I would be happy to help. If you are still looking please just reply to this or send me a forum pm me. Also if Kingdoms iphone is looking to hire player relations I would be happy to apply for that.

NicoX
05-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Kingdoms iPhone is hiring.

If you are interested to help out, you can email me examples of your work to [email protected], or contact me via Forum PM.

Positions available:

Level Artists
Graphic Artists
Scripter
GANI Artist
Advanced Story-Writer

Thank you.

Vishnu
05-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Best of luck there Nico.

NicoX
05-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Took a few screenshots. Hope you will like them.

http://i.imgur.com/iyhA9Cq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tT61oEl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gcHHH2o.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7IxZsBH.jpg

shrimps
05-05-2013, 02:35 AM
I've alreay seen that Ice place. :O

MattKan
05-05-2013, 03:03 AM
It all looked good until I got to the screenshots with Vinka's graphics.

fowlplay4
05-05-2013, 04:56 AM
that ice place is cool as ****.

BlueMelon
05-05-2013, 05:10 AM
Looks really nice! Not sure how it would look on the tiny iphone screens though... Would look alot nicer on the iPads or PC

Fidel Castro
05-05-2013, 07:19 AM
Looks good, I like the third screenshot especially for some reason.

Tim_Rocks
05-05-2013, 08:51 AM
I'm really liking the first screen shot with the path tiles. The trees look spectacular.

Crow
05-05-2013, 11:02 AM
That last screenshot looks absolutely terrible.

xAndrewx
05-05-2013, 12:49 PM
That last screenshot looks absolutely terrible.

I see what you mean - too many different graphic styles?

Crow
05-05-2013, 12:58 PM
I see what you mean - too many different graphic styles?

Indeed.

skillmaster19
05-05-2013, 03:48 PM
The night effect on the last photo looks really cool! The only thing I don't like is the random lights, they don't seem to fit in.

NicoX
06-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Looking for 1 Graphic Artist to help us with the GUI/Profiles/HUD template. (iPhone)

Also willed to pay for advanced Graphics.

Thanks.

NicoX
06-28-2013, 06:53 AM
Alright, we are heading to the finals :)

Hiring now 2-3 LATs to help finishing the gmap. Last thing which needs to be completed.

All applications please forward to [email protected]

Thanks for your time.

Fulg0reSama
06-28-2013, 07:01 AM
Story writing?
I'm actually curious to know what form of story or narrative Kingdoms is wishing to offer.

Why am I curious? Because how many servers actually wish to give a story anymore?

Spiker
06-28-2013, 03:15 PM
Alright, we are heading to the finals :)

Hiring now 2-3 LATs to help finishing the gmap. Last thing which needs to be completed.

All applications please forward to [email protected]

Thanks for your time.

Ctrl + E

Does this mean Kingdoms iPhone is coming out soon!?!?

NicoX
01-05-2014, 04:34 PM
Still hiring 2-3 Level Designers. Please forward examples of your work to:
[email protected]

Thanks!

NicoX
02-17-2014, 04:00 PM
I am looking for 1 Graphic Designer to draw the maps for our overworlds.

(Starter Island, Main Map, Dungeons, etc...)

If you are interested you can contact me via skype/aim or in-game.

Paid Job.

DraxxTeazok
04-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Well go figure....