PDA

View Full Version : A bug in FFA (Formally "Eh...")

ldhfd
08-17-2010, 03:11 PM
I know this glitch has been around for awhile.

But you know when you're lagging and sometimes when you zone into a level, there is nothing there but a simple green tileset?

Well that happened to me during an FFA event, and i could still see bullets apparently, so i was just firing at random, since i couldnt see anything and was hoping i get one or two kills for my HP level.

Just wanted to say, since now 2 or 3 people are calling me a hacker. lol.:asleep:

dereklarue
08-17-2010, 04:07 PM
This has never happened to me while playing era. Sounds interesting, lol. Now off subject:
Nice Elfin Lied Banner.

Demisis_P2P
08-18-2010, 06:52 AM
Used to happen to me as well.
You'll still get called a hacker no matter what.

TSAdmin
08-18-2010, 06:54 AM
That's more or less a bug in FFA itself. It's happened to me before, and I've got the tileset downloaded just fine.

salesman
08-18-2010, 07:03 AM
There was a problem with the gmap FFA a while back, but I thought I fixed it...guess not :D.

After visiting the gmap once, it should never happen for you again (if this is the same problem I'm remembering).

TSAdmin
08-18-2010, 07:08 AM
There was a problem with the gmap FFA a while back, but I thought I fixed it...guess not :D.

After visiting the gmap once, it should never happen for you again (if this is the same problem I'm remembering).

This is true as well. I only remembering it happening to me once in all.

cbk1994
08-18-2010, 07:09 AM
You could probably fix it by putting the GMAP into an update package. plz dont delete my post tsa

TSAdmin
08-18-2010, 07:15 AM
You could probably fix it by putting the GMAP into an update package.

I'm sure a lot of things all over Graal servers would be fixed by putting things into update packages. Sadly, they've become seriously under appreciated. I'd like to see servers using them more, personally.

Fogell
09-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Well, I'm not sure if this would help at all but, on classic iphone, the lag is really awful of course because your on an iphone, but when you cross levels of the gmap when there is very bad lag the gmap completely refuses to load and causes all the tiles to turn into the default grass tile. Players often call it "Lag grass". I think thats what you talking about :D and fixing it, I have no idea. I usually just log off and back on.