PDA

View Full Version : Account disconnection button

Soala
08-16-2010, 05:03 PM
A button on login to disconnect your account (and only your account of course) would be nice. I sometimes get disconnected on a server and then try to log back, and it simply tells me the account is already in use.
Logging on another server then coming back sometimes fixes the problem, but it's not 100% working.

I know the account remains on the server I was last for a minute or two most of the time, but today I've experienced this twice: some 4 minutes the first time, then up to 15 minutes the second time.
Which is why a button on Login to simply log you off on all servers you are on would be nice.

fowlplay4
08-16-2010, 05:34 PM
It should just boot off the account automatically when you try to login to a server where you're still ghost-logged-in, there's no need to introduce a hack/workaround feature like this.

Soala
08-16-2010, 07:05 PM
Yea I'm not saying this is absolutly necessary, just thought of something that could be implemented. If it's not, it won't be a big deal anyway.
More like a suggestion.

Crow
08-16-2010, 07:23 PM
I wouldn't mind a button like this anyway, so I could switch accounts without closing Graal.

papajchris
08-16-2010, 07:28 PM
I wouldn't mind a button like this anyway, so I could switch accounts without closing Graal.
this. I have 2 classic accounts i switch between and its annoying having to close all completely. With the older version of graal, all you had to do was press f8 twice