PDA

View Full Version : Global Development Team Application

benpoke103
06-26-2010, 02:21 AM
All of our applicants will be reviewed by the standing members of the Global Development Team, who will decide as a collective as to whether you will be eligible to join. The application mostly skips over irrelevancies and gets straight to the point. We will factor in your behavior and we WILL check with your resources that you may list in your application. The discussion of your application will be held in private between the members of the GDT, and we will notify you once we have reached a decision.

For now, the best way to handle the applications is to edit them in your preferred document editor. Email GraalGDT -at- -gmail- dot -com-

To just clarify, the first section is required, all others are optional. If you are applying strictly for a scripting job for example, and you happen to excel at level design, you may fill that section out if you so choose.

Matt
06-26-2010, 02:23 AM
These applications just make me excited to see this 'new GDT'. Good luck applicants !

cbk1994
06-26-2010, 02:31 AM
I think I'm probably speaking for others as well as myself when I say that I want to hear what changes you plan to make to the GDT and what the goal of the GDT will be before I consider applying.

salesman
06-26-2010, 03:03 AM
I'm pretty sure you can't add attachments to forum PMs

benpoke103
06-26-2010, 07:01 PM
I think I'm probably speaking for others as well as myself when I say that I want to hear what changes you plan to make to the GDT and what the goal of the GDT will be before I consider applying.
Like I said in IRC earlier, mostly right now we are finishing restructuring, cleaning up some of the confusion that was spread around inside the GDT internally, HR and I haven't had a good talk about some of our plans, but our overall goal is to enhance the player's experience. We haven't decided on what paths we would go down to approach this, but we will be making things more convenient for players and developers as well, by possibly providing pre-built packages of scripts, levels, graphics etc. for free usage, educating about the development process, investigate content-ownership issues (with approval of the PWA, of course), making suggestions directly to Stefan of what to integrate into newer versions of the Client/GServer/NPCServer.

Again, I'd say we'd have more detail of what our exact goals and accomplishments are next week.

I'm pretty sure you can't add attachments to forum
PMs

Thanks.

Apps can be E-Mailed to graalgdt - at - -gmail- dot -com-

Bell
06-28-2010, 08:00 PM
I'm pretty sure you can't add attachments to forum PMs

Email GraalGDT -at- -gmail- dot -com-