PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressers; a serious epidemic

Seeya
05-04-2010, 12:37 AM
There has been an epidemic that has flooded the nation, (unholy nation), about 95% of the players on UN are men, and the other 5% are men acting like little girls.

Here's my proof- lets discuss.

- fun_fun_girl
http://i42.tinypic.com/66hoae.png

- Dare4me
http://i40.tinypic.com/24vkwsg.jpg

- kittygirl97
http://i42.tinypic.com/1679ekk.jpg

- Jelly22
http://i41.tinypic.com/fa0xtg.png

- Shuya
http://i43.tinypic.com/5ds1ac.png

- Wynde
http://i39.tinypic.com/qmyq2t.png

- Rathanos
http://i43.tinypic.com/23wtflx.png

- ohshutup55
http://i43.tinypic.com/ifzfp2.png

- kooleyk1
http://i42.tinypic.com/103dg1s.png

- SongsOfSilence
http://i43.tinypic.com/1zywt37.png

Please dont do anything as serious as closing this thread- this is a serious epidemic going on, i'm not accusing anyone of anything, every "girl" is innocent untill proven guilty (pics or gtfo)

Seeya
05-04-2010, 12:38 AM
- Z3r0332
http://i42.tinypic.com/2cglctz.png

Couldn't fit all 11 images. Discuss.

kia345
05-04-2010, 12:40 AM
Don't you mean "you're"?

Clearly your results are corrupted, as they may have misunderstood the question.

cbk1994
05-04-2010, 12:41 AM
clearly something must be done

Seeya
05-04-2010, 12:42 AM
Jesus christ, in the "Zodiac Predators" i'll be sure to fix my grammar.

I'm going to go get the steak knife, sometimes i ignore grammar, and i have to pay for that.

Dan3099
05-04-2010, 12:45 AM
Hearing this about Allona is like when I found out Santa wasn't real..

I already suspected t. though.

Seeya
05-04-2010, 12:49 AM
I looked deeper into Allona's case, his name is Sandy Garrison, 26, lives at home, unemployed. Has a World of Warcraft account, which possibly explains his inactivity on Graal.

cbk1994
05-04-2010, 12:55 AM
Has a World of Warcraft account

what level

Seeya
05-04-2010, 01:18 AM
I think like 90 or something
inb4 proof of Kales real gender

Nataxo
05-04-2010, 01:20 AM
I agree with you Kale.

oo_jazz_oo
05-04-2010, 01:21 AM
Rule #16
There are NO girls on the internet.

Nuf' said.

E: Further proof in the attachment.

Seeya
05-04-2010, 01:30 AM
its #30.

oo_jazz_oo
05-04-2010, 01:33 AM
#34 has nothing to do with this conversation, although #34 probably does apply to Graal, somewhere.

#16 actually applies to this.

Seeya
05-04-2010, 01:49 AM
Man, not #34, i meant 30. I don't lurk hard enough.

cbk1994
05-04-2010, 01:49 AM
#34 has nothing to do with this conversation, although #34 probably does apply to Graal, somewhere.

#16 actually applies to this.

what rule list are you looking at? lol

kia345
05-04-2010, 02:25 AM
"guys, guys, these rules were funny in like 2005 on one website, im going to quote them!"

oo_jazz_oo
05-04-2010, 02:40 AM
what rule list are you looking at? lol

I guess it is 30. Sorry. I didn't memorize the rules. :(

But I still knew it wasn't 34. :P

LordSquirt
05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
YOU ARE A LIAR MY DEAR MAN

You ask them a question to which they would say yes to then you QUICKLY LIKE A CHEETAH CHANGE YOUR QUESTION THEN SCREENSHOT

I'M ON TO YOU MISTER

Seeya
05-04-2010, 03:14 AM
YOU ARE A LIAR MY DEAR MAN

You ask them a question to which they would say yes to then you QUICKLY LIKE A CHEETAH CHANGE YOUR QUESTION THEN SCREENSHOT

I'M ON TO YOU MISTER

Blasphemy.

Crono
05-04-2010, 03:18 AM
There has been an epidemic that has flooded the nation, (unholy nation)

rly?

DustyPorViva
05-04-2010, 03:38 AM
Indeed, I'm actually a chick.

Knightess
05-04-2010, 04:00 AM
Seriously you guys. An Epidemic? An Epidemic is usually when something is wrong with what they're doing. (I.E dressing up as girls on UN) Which there really isn't.
Though.. people like yourself who are into getting some serious UN poon tang might find it wrong. Just sayin

For the record, I'm a girl on the internet. And I have pix to prove it.

TSAdmin
05-04-2010, 04:01 AM
Yeah... what about girls pretending to be guys? Expand your horizons my dear child, there is much more to discover out there!

kia345
05-04-2010, 04:04 AM
Hey, TSA, are you a girl?

Yeah

KALE, I GOT ANOTHER ONE

Knightess
05-04-2010, 04:04 AM
Yeah... what about girls pretending to be guys? Expand your horizons my dear child, there is much more to discover out there!

OH I TRIED THAT FOR A WHILE!
Nobody questioned me,, Not even once :cool:

TSAdmin
05-04-2010, 04:07 AM
Hey, TSA, are you a girl?

Yeah

KALE, I GOT ANOTHER ONE

Shh, you'll leak Kale's secret to his success in this study... Do you really want people to know that he asks the question after the affirmative answer has been given to something entirely different and pass it off as them saying yes to being males dressed as females online? Do you really want that secret to get out??? DO YOU!?!?

kia345
05-04-2010, 04:16 AM
Shh, you'll leak Kale's secret to his success in this study... Do you really want people to know that he asks the question after the affirmative answer has been given to something entirely different and pass it off as them saying yes to being males dressed as females online? Do you really want that secret to get out??? DO YOU!?!?

You can't just expect people to put two and two together and realize that Kale takes these screenshots by first getting the victim to say "yes" to some other question, and then quickly asking if they're a man, thus making it seem as if they were answering yes to being a guy! People aren't that bright!

Seeya
05-04-2010, 12:51 PM
Obviously i'm not doing that, we all know this ones real-
http://i39.tinypic.com/epf0ux.png

Demisis_P2P
05-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Just be glad that u don't have to put up with Knightess on UN.

Crono
05-04-2010, 03:10 PM
by rly i mean "rly like you JUST caught on???"

Liberated
05-04-2010, 03:56 PM
i knew right away that was what he was doing, that doesn't make it less funny that he makes it look like everyone here's a boy pretending to be a girl.

Seeya
05-04-2010, 07:18 PM
very bad vibes in this thread

Knightess
05-04-2010, 08:19 PM
Oh well, I've had my fun. Time to wrap up this thread.

Openly speaking out hate speech against "crossdressers" or those who dress in the clothes of the opposite gender, Is exactly that, hate speech.
It goes against the fundamental human rights of these "crossdressers" who may merely be wearing womens clothes merely because they feel more comfortable in them, which is their choice. And there is nothing wrong with that.
While there may be a varying degree of people who do it for sexual gratification, that is irrelevant. This is no different to a thread that promotes hate or humor at the expense of coloured people, religious people, and the like. If this thread were called "Black People, a serious epidemic" I doubt it would make it past a single page.
I would like to ask that this matter be treated in the same magnitude as the possible above situations, and that this thread be locked, this thread was made with the general idea to promote hate or humor at the expense of a certain group of individuals.

Thank you.
- Natalie Young

Knight
05-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Lol, I see in that pic with Allona my name was still "hoodrat" from earlier, good times.

Meh, if they put Female in their profile as well... then meh. They should put unknown if they don't want others to know, but no reason to deceive you. Besides that, it doesn't really matter what they wear. It's their choice, if it doesn't hurt you... why care? The only thing I'm against would be deception.

Obviously i'm not doing that, we all know this ones real-
http://i39.tinypic.com/epf0ux.png

I couldn't stop laughing at Shimmy, win thread is win.

Crono
05-04-2010, 08:43 PM
I would like to ask that this matter be treated in the same magnitude as the possible above situations, and that this thread be locked, this thread was made with the general idea to promote hate or humor at the expense of a certain group of individuals.

He/she is right! This thread could have been titled "Humans; a serious epidemic". I find that highly offensive and such a thread would have been made with the general idea to promote hate or humor at the expense of a certain group of individuals in our animal kingdom.

oplz :asleep:

Seeya
05-04-2010, 09:30 PM
"Black People, a serious epidemic"

I'm actually working on this now.

Hiro
05-04-2010, 09:46 PM
everyone knows i'm the only accepted and legitimate cross-dresser on graal

Rufus
05-04-2010, 10:05 PM
accepted and legitimate cross-dresser

good1

kia345
05-04-2010, 11:11 PM
everyone knows i'm the only accepted and legitimate cross-dresser on graal

Googi got a new account?

Hiro
05-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Googi got a new account?i'm better

Seeya
05-05-2010, 01:28 AM
no

Knightess
05-05-2010, 02:00 AM
He/she is right! This thread could have been titled "Humans; a serious epidemic". I find that highly offensive and such a thread would have been made with the general idea to promote hate or humor at the expense of a certain group of individuals in our animal kingdom.

oplz :asleep:

First Crono, I assure you. I am female.

Second
The fact is, it wasn't titled; "Humans, a serious epidemic", so save that argument for later please.
it was titled "Crossdressers a serious epidemic"
The way kale talks about them is in a dehumanizing manner. And gets humor at the expense of them. What if one of them is really passionate about this "crossdressing".
I for one, used to try on my cousins clothes when I visited his house. (He let me of course)
Not because I enjoyed "crossdressing" per se, it was more due to the fact that whenever my mother took me to my aunts, she would... put me in what you would call "girly clothes", like a dress for instance, and I hate dresses :/, I wore my cousins clothes at the time because it felt more comfortable. Isn't that SOOOOO funny?

I don't get why men have this big obsession with people who are more comfortable dressing in clothes specified for the other gender. It wouldn't surprise me if you all did it yourselves.

Kale, heres some advice. If you're that far into the closet that you're promoting hate against crossdressers to make yourself look less like one.
You should secretly go here http://www.crossdresserheaven.com/category/advice-and-encouragement/crossdresser-support/ (Courtesy of google)
Perhaps there you may be a little more at peace ja?

This is a graal forum, not the constructive place to discuss the issues with 'crossdressers' nor to seek support kale, I hope you will go to the above link

Again, hate thread, etc close, lock etc

kia345
05-05-2010, 02:21 AM
taking this thread seriously

No fun allowed !!

Crono
05-05-2010, 02:25 AM
The fact is, it wasn't titled; "Humans, a serious epidemic", so save that argument for later please.
it was titled "Crossdressers a serious epidemic"

It wasn't titled "Black People, a serious epidemic" either but you still got to use it as an example to make a point?

The way kale talks about them is in a dehumanizing manner. And gets humor at the expense of them. What if one of them is really passionate about this "crossdressing".

What? I thought tolerance and acceptance was all about making jokes about people as we do with eachother? There was nothing excessive said in this thread, like "KILL ALL CROSSDRESSERS". Just fun and games.

Knightess
05-05-2010, 02:28 AM
It wasn't titled "Black People, a serious epidemic" either but you still got to use it as an example to make a point?

No. It wasn't called Black People, a serious epidemic.
But making fun of a group of individuals who may be different for who they are, and what they may feel comfortable doing. Is really no different to racism.
That was the point I was making. And which is why this thread should be closed.

No fun allowed !!

I already had my fun, read above.

kia345
05-05-2010, 02:33 AM
I already had my fun, read above.

Nothing about any of your posts seemed fun.

You don't seem fun.

Knightess
05-05-2010, 02:34 AM
Nothing about any of your posts seemed fun.

You don't seem fun.

I'm writing a 2500 word human rights essay on same sex marriage, of course I'm not fun.
Especially when it comes to bigotry and one group thinking its allowed to make fun of another group, merely because the majority doesnt do it.
And as I have stated, its very similar to what man kind used to do with coloured people.
Around the early 1900s(?) Coloured people werent allowed to vote, were openly discriminated against by white people because they were the MINORITY.
Nobody cared if jokes were made at the expense of the coloured people, because well the majority werent coloured.

Seriously you guys, Show some evolution, you're repeating the same **** that was outlawed around the 1960s

kia345
05-05-2010, 02:36 AM
I'm writing a 2500 word human rights essay on same sex marriage, of course I'm not fun.

I could write the same essay and make it a riot.

Rufus
05-05-2010, 02:36 AM

Suddenly everything makes sense.

Crono
05-05-2010, 02:47 AM
No. It wasn't called Black People, a serious epidemic.
But making fun of a group of individuals who may be different for who they are, and what they may feel comfortable doing. Is really no different to racism.
That was the point I was making. And which is why this thread should be closed.

But that's the point im trying to make, people poke fun at groups of people all of the time. So long as it isn't excessive and offensive it doesn't matter. There's a line the moderation draw on the extent of how offensive the content in question is. Honestly, this isn't out of line.

Knightess
05-05-2010, 02:52 AM
But that's the point im trying to make, people poke fun at groups of people all of the time. So long as it isn't excessive and offensive it doesn't matter. There's a line the moderation draw on the extent of how offensive the content in question is. Honestly, this isn't out of line.

"It doesn't matter" I love that attitude. So if something doesnt apply to you, or hurt you, it suddenly doesn't matter. Thats smart, no really. :noob:

Why don't you go back to the 1600s and you know, Buy some slaves.
It doesn't hurt you, so it doesnt matter!