04-18-2010, 11:17 AM
He asked why did it die.

cyan3
04-18-2010, 11:28 AM
This gallery?

http://www.graalonline.com/community/gallery/2806

coreys
04-18-2010, 03:35 PM
It died because the website is horrible so no one wants to go to it. At least I assume so, I've avoided that website so much that I didn't even know the gallery was still there from the old website.

tempandrew
04-18-2010, 05:22 PM
Because nothing on Graal is worth recording in a screenshot anymore.

Grey
04-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Nobody around to upload them probably. Plus, for me, the ingame screenshot feature doesn't anymore. It just makes a completely blank image.

Liberated
04-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Nobody around to upload them probably. Plus, for me, the ingame screenshot feature doesn't anymore. It just makes a completely blank image.

It's called Print/Screen + paste.

Grey
04-18-2010, 05:54 PM
It's called Print/Screen + paste.

We're discussing why screenshots aren't prevalent anymore and if I have to print screen and paste then crop every screenshot I take it really isn't worth my time in taking any.

..besides it not changing the fact the ingame screenshot feature doesn't work.

cyan3
04-18-2010, 05:58 PM
We're discussing why screenshots aren't prevalent anymore and if I have to print screen and paste then crop every screenshot I take it really isn't worth my time in taking any.

Cropping an image doesn't take long. I could crop one in under 20 seconds of taking a screenshot.

..besides it not changing the fact the ingame screenshot feature doesn't work.

Screenshot feature has always worked fine for me, not really sure why it wouldn't be for you.

Edit: You could try and save the images as jpg instead of png and see if that helps.

Grey
04-18-2010, 06:07 PM
Cropping an image doesn't take long. I could crop one in under 20 seconds of taking a screenshot.

If you're personally happy to do that each time then that's awesome. For ease of use I like to click and go, and I'm sure most people would agree that they would rather skip the unnecessary effort.

Though this might just be a issue for me it's kind of odd because mine has always worked also, its only been since the latest client it has stopped working.

Edit: Double checked saving it in different formats also but it still saves blank images.

Dnegel
04-18-2010, 06:10 PM
I want new pictures in the gallery!

I remember I loved watching the pictures from like 2003 and so on. But they all ended in 2007. :(

cyan3
04-18-2010, 06:10 PM
If you're personally happy to do that each time then that's awesome. For ease of use I like to click and go, and I'm sure most people would agree that they would rather skip the unnecessary effort.

Though this might just be a issue for me it's kind of odd because mine has always worked also, its only been since the latest client it has stopped working.

Edit: Double checked saving it in different formats also but it still saves blank images.

I know of at least two other people with the same problem but I think it is fixed in the V6 client though.

DrakilorP2P
04-18-2010, 07:09 PM

You should check out ZScreen. It makes a lot of this stuff easier.

Matt
04-25-2010, 09:19 PM
Nobody around to upload them probably.

I'm almost positive that's the only reason because i know for a fact i have at least 6 images, from over the years that are still pending or probably deleted. I just gave up on it all together.

ffcmike
04-25-2010, 09:33 PM
That Gallery died when they randomly removed the Graal Classic category.
:mad:
(not to be confused with the category you currently see called Classic within Playerworlds)

I did think this was a nice feature while it was still around, though not something which required a Gold subscription in order to do.