PDA

View Full Version : Zodiac V1 Update: Newbie Protection / PvE Mode

fowlplay4
03-12-2010, 01:22 AM
Newbie protection has now been updated and will last all the way up to level 50. It is also toggle-able but has a 10 hour cooldown after switching from PvP to PvE Mode.

You can toggle it using: /toggle pk

If you're caught abusing PvE mode it can be removed and the toggle disabled.

There are also plans to add a newbie starting ground so we can at least give them direction and educating them about the different aspects of the game instead of letting them go at it on their own.

Other News:

If you haven't noticed already we have added a respawn timer, respawns to OSL are 5 seconds while others are 20 seconds this is subject to change.

Also Warrior has been added Charge as a level 48 skill and Gladiator's Kamikaze CMP has been buffed as well.

March 9th, 2010
The FAQ team is still hiring players with knowledge and patience. If you wish to be a part of the Zodiac Staff Team, please PM the NPC Server /faqapp and email to the address listed at the bottom of the application.

Rufus
03-17-2010, 05:32 PM
I know this is a little off topic and somewhat old news, but I played through the tutorial the other day and it's probably the most useful tutorial I've seen on Graal to date. Though it could do with explaining some of Graal's general features a bit more, you did a nice job with it.

Mark Sir Link
03-17-2010, 07:38 PM
is there anyway for someone who started already and done literally nothing in game to go back and do this course

fowlplay4
03-17-2010, 08:13 PM
You can redo the newbie course by using the /newbiecourse command in OSL that I just added.