PDA

View Full Version : Zodiac V1 Updates: Observer Mode Removed + Older News

fowlplay4
03-07-2010, 01:57 AM
Observer mode has been removed from Trials and have been replaced with
in-game restrictions. The in-game restrictions are as follows:

- Limited Look (Was already in-place)
- No EXP Bonuses (Buffs, Equipment, etc.)
- Reduced EXP Gain at level 60
- Can't Unlock Prestige Classes

It's important to note that trials who have unlocked prestiege classes
will NOT lose them. Also Events Team is now hiring, check the Hirings
tab for details.

Older news.

March 5th, 2010
The goblin tower guild fort has been updated, the goblin debuffs have been nerfed and their spell casting rates reduced to make it significantly less annoying to capture. In other news, the castle in the underground Zorbi city is currently in developement and will become a full-fledged nation fort ready for capture. Also in development is War Island and items that will revolve around it.

March 2nd, 2010
The message system has been slightly upgraded, you can now access links (http://www.zodiacdev.com) by double clicking them as well as item links which are simply just the item name in brackets such as [Leaves]. Also multi-line messages are no longer cut off.

February 26th, 2010
Mumra has taken a personal trip to the halloween dungeon, stolensome of their armor, and has become much stronger. You can visit the Pyramids and attempt to take the new loot. Good luck.

February 22nd, 2010
A small set of repeatable quests have been uploaded, they are located around the Zodiac world in Underground of Agara, Astragalus, Underneath the bridge between Harborage and Escalus, Harborage Cafe, and Druid Farmhouse.

February 17th, 2010
You can now purchase reagents to create portals! The summoner trainer's friend has been teaching Reagent magic for many years and is here to stay. He is currently teaching Portal to any class for 50000g. You can purchase Portal Reagents from the conjurer in OSL.

Crono
03-07-2010, 02:31 AM
cool cool

Cubical
03-07-2010, 02:32 AM
Unholy Nation and Era need to follow, maybe this will allow you guys to catch some of the iPhone users that come over and don't want to put up with observer mode.

Crono
03-07-2010, 02:35 AM
Unholy Nation and Era need to follow

doubt it's up to them.

WhiteDragon
03-07-2010, 02:38 AM
Nice, this is a step in the right direction.

Cubical
03-07-2010, 02:39 AM
doubt it's up to them. I'm saying adding limitations to trials inorder to banish observer mode from the top classic servers.

DustyPorViva
03-07-2010, 02:53 AM
Wow, I'm surprised you got away with such lax limitations. Level 60 and only partial exp gain and even trials keeping their prestige class is pretty amazing. Especially considering GK only lets you get up to level 10.

Maybe this is because Zodiac also has a cash shop.

oo_jazz_oo
03-07-2010, 03:05 AM
I don't even play zodiac and am happy to see observer mode being removed.

Hopefully this starts a new trend of removing observer from every server...

But, maybe thats hoping for too much. I would much rather have limitations than observer...and I think a lot of others would too.

FuManchu
03-07-2010, 03:11 AM
this is a sad, sad day for zodiac

Imperialistic
03-07-2010, 03:28 AM
i'm happy for the trials and Zodiac, but uhh for some reason it still pisses me off.

Demisis_P2P
03-07-2010, 04:28 AM
I've always thought Zodiac has potential but it's ruined by ganking and being flat out ugly.

Good news for trials though.

Vman13x
03-08-2010, 05:17 AM
Zodiac is fun, and now trials can enjoy it!