PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?

SalfordJamesBoii
02-18-2010, 12:16 AM
Ok, so I was sparring some random dude, and he hit a 122 on me... like... WTF?

Soala
02-18-2010, 12:36 AM
orly ?

SalfordJamesBoii
02-18-2010, 12:37 AM
Yah lol but I only lost like 10hp.

Soala
02-18-2010, 12:52 AM
Maybe your eyes failed you, or maybe there's something wrong ?
Could it just be the guy who hit you twice and the numbers showed up together ?
I can hardly imagine this, but I can't see why the systems would fail either.

Dante396
02-18-2010, 01:03 AM
It happens occasionally, its just a glitch.
Wont really damage you that much, but Im not sure why a certain number comes up yet, or when/why it happens.

Gambet
02-18-2010, 01:12 AM
They didn't deal that much damage, it's just that you were hit with multiple bullets so fast that the bullets separate damages all added up together and the total damage is what was displayed. Normally the system is good with accurately recording damages, but if you're hit repeatedly at a fast rate then the damage displayed will sometimes be a combination of damages from bullets that might not have just impacted you that moment, but slightly before.

Dante396
02-18-2010, 01:30 AM
They didn't deal that much damage, it's just that you were hit with multiple bullets so fast that the bullets separate damages all added up together and the total damage is what was displayed. Normally the system is good with accurately recording damages, but if you're hit repeatedly at a fast rate then the damage displayed will sometimes be a combination of damages from bullets that might not have just impacted you that moment, but slightly before.

If it was for dmg slightly before, wouldnt I have died? I always see it during/middle of a fight, how could I lose over 100 dmg when 100 is all I had? (No healing)

Gambet
02-18-2010, 01:41 AM
If it was for dmg slightly before, wouldnt I have died? I always see it during/middle of a fight, how could I lose over 100 dmg when 100 is all I had? (No healing)

It's probably a glitch in those cases, though there might be a specific reason behind it happening. It's been a while since I made the system, I can't remember specifically why/when this happened.

scooter123
02-18-2010, 04:52 AM
Ugh yeah, dude that happens a lot, well not those exact numbers all the time but usually a mess up in the actual damage count shown on your screen. Its a bug, and hopefully will be dealt with eventually.

It happens occasionally, its just a glitch. 100% true...