PDA

View Full Version : Restart -.-

joel34
01-25-2010, 04:29 PM
My account got restarted :(

Took me kinda long to get my pacman.

Soala
01-25-2010, 07:38 PM
Do you have lifetime classic ? I don't know how it really works if you don't have lifetime classic and end up being trial again on such server.

If someone reset your account then you may ask the staffs to know what actually happened, and why.

The forums won't help you much on this. Better contact someone ingame like Streety or any other staff working on Unholy Nation !

Immolate
01-25-2010, 08:01 PM
Do you have lifetime classic ? I don't know how it really works if you don't have lifetime classic and end up being trial again on such server.

If someone reset your account then you may ask the staffs to know what actually happened, and why.

The forums won't help you much on this. Better contact someone ingame like Streety or any other staff working on Unholy Nation !

In-game PMs are often not as reliable as forum PMs, in my opinion. I imagine the amount of PMs the management gets on a popular playerworld is immense so it could be lost amongst the scores of other problems and possibly even a considerable amount of completely stupid and pointless PMs.

SwimChao
01-26-2010, 01:27 AM
It's a pain in the butt, and I get a lot of PMs, but I've gotten fairly good at replying pretty expediently (to the meaningful ones).

If your account was reset, it was for a reason. In my entire term in management so far, I've only reset a handful of accounts. If you PM me in game, we can look and see exactly why it was done.

joel34
01-26-2010, 05:10 PM
ok it took me 17 days of mining to get 400 EP to buy that pacman.

Yes i have lifetime classic.