PDA

View Full Version : New Website

SlikRick
12-12-2009, 01:52 AM
We have a new domain and site for the N-Pulse forums. The other site expired and was going to cost more than to get a new one. But we have all the old content from the old one, except the old banner and forum icons. Those are default right now but will be switched soon enough. All the old accounts, threads and posts are there so no need to re-sign up. The new URL can be found at:

http://www.npulse-graal.com

Hope you guys join the community and see you there!

SlikRick
12-13-2009, 07:55 PM
The website is currently down but hopefully we will have it back up soon.

Fulg0reSama
12-18-2009, 10:27 PM
Cant wait.

cbk1994
12-18-2009, 11:33 PM
You should probably focus less on your website and more on your Rebirth project.

Imperialistic
12-19-2009, 03:09 AM
You should probably focus less on your website and more on your Rebirth project.

No pun intended Chris, but, who says that the website is a big focus? Just because they update or switch servers doesn't mean it's taking the majority of the focus.

But then again, it makes no sense to say they're focusing on it, because I believe only 1-2 people would be working on a website.. I couldn't imagine them assigning LAT's or NAT's to work on the website.

cbk1994
12-19-2009, 03:23 AM
No pun intended Chris, but, who says that the website is a big focus? Just because they update or switch servers doesn't mean it's taking the majority of the focus.

I'm just going from what I saw. When the old site was up, someone had been investing a lot of time into it doing stupid stuff like replacing the mouse cursor and such.

dubby230
12-19-2009, 03:27 AM
Yes, one person was working on updating the fourms to make it more fun and attractive to players. That was only one person though and not the entire staff team.

Imperialistic
12-19-2009, 04:32 AM
That would be Matt.

cbk1994
12-19-2009, 04:40 AM
Yes, one person was working on updating the fourms to make it more fun and attractive to players. That was only one person though and not the entire staff team.

Fair enough.

scriptless
12-19-2009, 05:00 AM
If you need help with your site I am very knowledged in php, mysql, javascript, xhtml, and ajax. Just let me know.

Matt
12-30-2009, 09:51 AM
The website is currently down but hopefully we will have it back up soon.

The present errors will be fixed here soon within the next few days, very sorry. I don't have my desktop yet, but i should be on more steadily now, so toss me a forum pm or AIM me if you need anything.

DuBsTeRmAn
01-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Is it just me or...?
Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/npulsere/public_html/npulse-graal.com/index.php on line 44

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/npulsere/public_html/npulse-graal.com/index.php on line 44

Deas_Voice
01-10-2010, 05:52 PM
Is it just me or...
Nope. ^^

Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/npulsere/public_html/npulse-graal.com/index.php on line 44

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/npulsere/public_html/npulse-graal.com/index.php on line 44

SlikRick
01-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Thats the errors that everyone gets now but Matt will have them up and running as soon as he can. He was gone for a couple of weeks and of crouse cuz hes gone the forums had to goto **** lol.

Matt
01-13-2010, 11:34 PM
I still haven't had much time to run to the library or something. Will most likely be up and running by this coming Friday.

Fulg0reSama
01-14-2010, 01:59 AM
Thanks for letting us know Matt.

Matt
01-15-2010, 08:15 PM
The website is back online, and will be fixed up a bit throughout the week. Sorry it took so long guys.

Questions and concerns should be posted on the N-Pulse website.

Closed.

Matt
03-15-2010, 06:48 PM
The N-Pulse website will be going through it's first big series of improvements within the next couple of days.

SlikRick
05-21-2010, 08:08 AM
Over the next week the N-Pulse website will be going through some big changes. We are currently in the process of changing providers, it is a little more expensive but will yield better results in the end, that will allow us to create a better atmosphere for the N-Pulse community as well as the interested Graal community. If you have not yet registered on the N-Pulse forums please feel free to do so now. Along with our Forums we will be adding an actual website to go along with it. On this website we will be posting project updates, screen shots as well as the history of the server, for those who are interested in it. We look forward to seeing you all on the forums.

website link:
www.npulse-graal.com

SlikRick
05-26-2010, 03:28 AM
Starting tonight anywhere from 24-72 the N-Pulse Forums will be down. This is due to us switching web hosts and they take them down during the transition process. After the forums are back up there will be a ton of updates/additions made.

Matt
06-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Sorry for the terrible delay. As SlikRick wants, the site has been activated. More updates will start appearing starting Monday.