PDA

View Full Version : Gold Trader Weapons

Dante396
11-24-2009, 04:52 AM
Zone should have rare weapon(s) in the trader for Gold players at a high price. How will this benefit?

-The rare weapons will attract more players.

-More players will purchase gold subscriptions to obtain a rare weapon.

-Making it expensive will keep players continuously playing for money.

-Having the rare weapon for only a short time (About a week) will keep everyone from having it.

-Will have Zone Money become more valuable, making players play for money a lot more as well

Just a suggestion, if you dislike it, doesnt mean you need to start an argument.

pooper200000
11-24-2009, 05:07 AM
What do you mean by valuable weapon? Do you mean event prizes such as the twinblade, redpistoles, bluepistoles, and reapers? Or do you mean the weapons from the shop such as the sniper, assault pistol, goopistol, flamepistol etc.?

Also how long do you think those weapons should be given? 1 day? A week? A month? 1 year? Permanently?

Dante396
11-24-2009, 12:02 PM
What do you mean by valuable weapon? Do you mean event prizes such as the twinblade, redpistoles, bluepistoles, and reapers? Or do you mean the weapons from the shop such as the sniper, assault pistol, goopistol, flamepistol etc.?

Also how long do you think those weapons should be given? 1 day? A week? A month? 1 year? Permanently?

I mean weapons that arent even bought from the Gelat shop (sniper, assault pistol, goopistole, flamepistol, etc)

And the weapons should only be given for one week so players would be more active playing for more money/to earn more weapons.

cyan3
11-24-2009, 12:56 PM
It might work but I think most players don't care about better weapons on Zone because awesome people can still pwn with handguns ^^

Dante396
11-24-2009, 01:23 PM
It might work but I think most players don't care about better weapons on Zone because awesome people can still pwn with handguns ^^

Not most =P Handguns are only in about one class (light infantry), and I only have difficulty going against them in tight places like spar rooms ;)

RevolutionJS
11-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Working hard at getting money for a waepon that I can use 1 week, wont make me come back. sorry

jkool666
11-25-2009, 03:03 AM
I'm gonna say noooooooooo. Multiple reasons, I feel they are obvious ones.

seanthien
11-28-2009, 03:51 AM
Working hard at getting money for a waepon that I can use 1 week, wont make me come back. sorry

Like Zone needs lamers that chase away new players to come back. :rolleyes:

Not even sure anything can bring Zone back to it's former glory without some major changes. Something minor like that can't alter Zone so much that it'll have a daily playercount of 20.

nourdine
11-29-2009, 04:05 AM
1. I think that zone has lost players mainly because of limited class such as commando class. By creating a more powerful class that includes 2 or 3 rare weapons, which will be the same speed as the commando class that will be allowed to subscriber, and allowing the commando class for everyone, I think we can recover some players.

2. Put the cookies on the trader will be better, even if it's 3 cookies. For example you can add 3 cookies in the trader, and add a pack of 5-10-15-20 ... cookies in the shop.

3. Give an award to 3 first the more active would be a little more because it will indeed compete with the other players . this is the second point.

4. Make a big event twice a year, notify players by mail "won a redpistol perm for example" that's the third point.

5. Notify all members of the graal by email or directly in the game of new change that will be made in future.

6. Add clothing that increases party very accurate player's body. (example: +6hp for a hat or +6 hp for head + 3 hp for sunglasses...) Obviously add to the shop.

7. Make graal international, is to say, add a language pack for player to choose a language suited to him, "for example configuration (f3)". Because a new player does not know the keys, who do not know how the game work, especially if they do not understand English , which sometimes discourages new players.

This is only examples.

Shadow5596321
11-29-2009, 07:15 AM
Lets make it easier for dutchies to lame!*cough*

MajinDragon
11-29-2009, 09:44 AM
I fail at ideas

No.

Zone died because it became too financially geared at such an early stage.
Graal was nowhere near big enough to start charging players in that way.
Here's what zone used to be: Pay a subscription and enjoy the server to the fullest, weapons you earn last forever, including event weapons.
Here's what zone is now: Pay a subscription and be a sub-standard member until you PAY MORE for exclusive, more powerful than the average, guns. Weapons you earn last for a month & so do event prizes (unless it's a very rare perma weapon event).

You cannot be successful if you have a system where paying members are still sub-standard until they pay more.
The only way these premium paying systems can work is if they included items which don't give any edge over the other players. For example, instead of having all these exclusive, clearly better, guns in the scam shop you could have them all in the regular cash shop and replace the gelat shop with better looking clothes, better gfxed versions of already cash/class avaliable weapons.

But you know what, Stefan, Unix and supernubby won't even listen to this because you're thinking about cash. Too bad you don't know how to actually make money...

Shadow5596321
11-29-2009, 10:45 AM
Look at Majin coming outta no where acting all big and bad :blush:

MajinDragon
11-29-2009, 11:11 AM
Look at Majin coming outta no where acting all big and bad :blush:

:p