PDA

View Full Version : GK Thanksgiving Event

Drakeero
11-17-2009, 01:37 AM
As you've all probably heard by now the Misty Mug Tavern has had its food supply stolen again. This leaves them critically low for Thanksgiving and they need help.

To help them out an event has been designed with the holiday's spirit in mind. For five days contestants will be given opportunities to win 3 EC a day for their help.

Each day, one of five foods will be revealed. Each food can be cooked. Whoever can bring the most by the end of the time limit will win the three EC.

Whoever brings the most food total over all the days will win a special, symbolic prize for their participation: a golden chef hat.

The event will begin November 21st and continue until November 25th. To encourage people to spend their holidays with their families, I will not host any part of this event on the 26th. Get your prize on the 25th.

Event times will be in the evenings approximately 7 oclock EST, 6 central, and 5 western. Each match will last 2 hours. Foods will be announced at the beginning of the match. You do not need to register to participate, just show up at the end with a pile of food [only the type of food chosen for the day is accepted] and you will be automatically entered into the event.

BigBear3
11-17-2009, 05:18 AM
Sounds awesome.

Deas_Voice
11-17-2009, 10:27 AM
lol... again x.x
have logs been added to MMT yet?
should been added long time ago.

the event sounds fun.

TheJames
11-18-2009, 12:21 AM
Cool, hope the foods arnt craftable by magic.

Supaman771
11-18-2009, 12:26 AM
Cool, hope the foods arnt craftable by magic.

EVERY food is makeable by magic dependent on your wisdom level. Although, these foods cannot be dropped in order to be turned in so it isn't a helpful thing. There are more foods creatable by "Create Food" than are craft able through normal means by far. (ex: the candy weapons, cookies, and cheese bread just to name a few.)

MajinDragon
11-18-2009, 07:08 PM
Sounds like a well thought out, genuinely good event.
I shall try to attend them all. And i just have to say: FINALLY DRAKEERO, FINALLY!

seanthien
11-19-2009, 12:35 AM
every food is makeable by magic dependent on your wisdom level. Although, these foods cannot be dropped in order to be turned in so it isn't a helpful thing. There are more foods creatable by "create food" than are craft able through normal means by far. (ex: The candy weapons, cookies, and cheese bread just to name a few.)

cookies.

smokeraider
11-19-2009, 11:32 AM
stolen again... bah thats the last time i make food for mmt

Draenin
11-19-2009, 10:59 PM
You guys should host another baking contest like I did when I hosted events. :D

MajinDragon
11-19-2009, 11:26 PM

They could bring back the Baker Boots with that, the last baking contest i was in had that as the prize, but they disappeared along with the fugly lisbo.

Drakeero
11-21-2009, 07:47 PM

Sounds like my kinda thing. I'll see what I can do.

Drakeero
11-22-2009, 01:09 AM
HINTS:

1: Since any type of food can be chosen... I would recommend you do some fishing.
2: Don't forget to farm ahead of time. Look what's used in various dishes and do your farming.
3: Don't forget any tools you may need to do various kinds of cooking.