PDA

View Full Version : Misty Mug Tavern Voting

Noobie8205
10-27-2009, 03:36 AM
It's now time for you to vote on which team you'd like to see take over ownership of the Misty Mug Tavern. Below I will post each teams essay on why they feel they should be the next owners of this fine establishment! Please read each and vote accordingly.

Cell and Chaos:
Cell, leader of CP for nearly a year, he has nurtured the growth and excellence of of his Kingdom.
He is also an active FAQ for 2 years, is willing and enthusiastic in every aspect of helping Graal Kingdoms.
We feel this makes him an excellent candidate to own and manage the Misty Mug Tavern.
Chaosorc is a new member to the Graal Kingdoms Community - but what he lacks in time he makes up for in excellence.
During his short time he has already helped plan and manage events, assist new players as a FAQ, and is currently among the most active GPs.
With previous experience managing the Misty Mug Tavern, we feel Chaosorc is the right choice.
The combined efforts of Cell and Chaosorc will make the Misty Mug Tavern better than it has ever been; With help from loyal workers Misty Mug Tavern will shine.

About our plans that we will try to make happen:
A More secure place to work in, only a small amount of food will be avalible for the staff. (the rest will be stored in somewhere else.)
We are going to try to make misty mugs active again. ( i have 1 master plan i wont go into the detail, but it has something to do with the building next to mmt.
also we will try to hire loyal staff that keeps our storage up and running.
Also, the menu is ages old. it needs to change.
We also will try to make it so the service will be better, example: like the way to give the food and get payment. (so it wont be that messy anymore).
Ofcourse there will be extra's for the people that will work in misty mugs.

i hope we can make this all able, and offcourse there are boundaries, also tig needs to agree on it, but if we stay strong, work hard, anything could happen.

Best Regards, Chaosorc, and Cell

Rice and Sky:
Dear Graalians,
Myself and Sky would like to take this time to tell you why I believe myself and sky should become owners of the Misty’s Mud Tavern. Myself and Sky I have been playing Gk for awhile now and we both know where and how to get the ingredients for the certain food that need to be made for your enjoyment We will keep the Misty Mug Tavern Fully Stocked for all your needs. We will be bettering the dining experience with a sharp focus on providing the ultimate guest experience for you and your friends.

Your Friends, Rice & Sky.

Trak and Alfonso:
I've been playing Graal for a pretty long time now... I've been an active player of the community. Me and my team plan to keep the Misty Mug Tavern up and running for as long as we can. We hope to serve the players of the community as often as we can. We will provide excellent food and services, with no disrespect towards you or your friends. We can make your experience at the Misty Mug Tavern an enjoyable one. We are planning on hiring some smart, Dependable workers who have no problems with working with a team. Trak and I will continue to serve the players of the Community with no problems whatsoever.

We hope we've helped you in making your decision for the Owner of MMT.

Thanks,
Alfonso & Trak

seanthien
10-27-2009, 03:42 AM
If you ask me, it's pretty obvious who should run MMT. For countless reasons that'd be too long to name.

Cubes
10-27-2009, 03:49 AM
I vote rice, I also vote that pk be allowed in MMT! I think the trade should be the only safe spot.

xEpica
10-27-2009, 03:59 AM
Pshht
go trak and alf
beat the smelly frenchies!!!!!

Vote pedro!!!
I mean alf!

Felix_Xenophobe
10-27-2009, 03:59 AM
Obvious choice for me. Rice and Sky, no doubt. Both have contributed to the GK community so much before and I believe that both of them would bring the MMT to its former glory!

I also think that PK in the tavern would be a great addition to GK. If a pirate is sitting across the room having a steak then I, a proud knight of Dustari wouldn't stand by watching that foreigner enjoying some steak that could've been my horse for all I know.

Rice and Sky for MMT owners!

TheJFX
10-27-2009, 04:04 AM
Alfonso and Trak are the most active people for the tavern, the main issue with it in the past has been the inactivity of its workers and owners. if you want pk, tell a staff. but if you want service, vote trak and alf.

Cubes
10-27-2009, 04:08 AM
@TheJFX - I live down the street from rice and I can't get him to come out of his house if I offered to buy him a hooker and a free trip to hawaii because he plays graal so much so obviously he is an awesome choice. This also means that inactivity isn't a problem with rice seeing as he has about as much of a life as a retard locked in a padded room.

@everyone else - I think that MMT should be like a fort that kingdoms/guilds can seize and take over instead of player owned! Along with every town except bomboria.

xEpica
10-27-2009, 04:11 AM
pssht lets be honest i think cell etc are wealthy/ and have enof power on gk already
Orcs a friend of mine but i think that alf and trak should own it due to the fact that they have played for a wile and alf especialy is active like hell
so yeah
VOTE PEDRO/ALFONSO

Cubes
10-27-2009, 04:18 AM
Rice has also played quite a long time, although I do agree with you on how cell and chaosorc are wealthier than the other people but I really don't see how that matters seeing as the economy is already messed up beyond repair... also a little bit of spell check wouldn't hurt you to much.

xnervNATx
10-27-2009, 04:18 AM
rice and sky

Elizabeth
10-27-2009, 04:27 AM
cell & chaos

xEpica
10-27-2009, 04:32 AM
blah blah vote alf and trak..

xEpica
10-27-2009, 04:36 AM
Rice has also played quite a long time, although I do agree with you on how cell and chaosorc are wealthier than the other people but I really don't see how that matters seeing as the economy is already messed up beyond repair... also a little bit of spell check wouldn't hurt you to much.

sorry cubes im just rushing a tad XD
my PC spelling is horrible
so use to msn speak etc.

Cubes
10-27-2009, 04:38 AM
what's msn speak

smokeraider
10-27-2009, 04:38 AM

for me an application is about the content and not how its writen

Cubes
10-27-2009, 04:41 AM
I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about xEpica. I didn't even read the applications... it's a popularity contest and there is no point in denying it.

xEpica
10-27-2009, 04:42 AM
msn speak is like shortening words like so:
msn spk is lik shrtning wrds

trust me after you do that for a fiew years your typing skills go right down the pooper XD
unless u realy think about what your writing

xEpica
10-27-2009, 04:43 AM
basicaly lazy typing were u cant be f'd to type that extra letter

Supaman771
Rice & Sky spelled Misty Mug Tavern wrong - no
Alfonso & Trak are both relatively new, and their statement was "we will do everything the way it is yaya" which the current food system and selling/buying from MMT blows.
Cell & Chaos were the only ones with a real plan rather than just wanting to own the damn place and hire friends...

I'd still vote for myself but NOONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS?!

Cubes
I type like that on player and I don't feel as if it hinders my typing abilities at all. I hardly ever spell anything out in game.

xEpica
10-27-2009, 04:44 AM
its cause u hate them rogue XD
but bleh
also another thing is
that cells english isnt that great tbh :/
no offence to you cell

xEpica
10-27-2009, 04:48 AM
this is totally off topic
but i wonder if its possible to get my old accounts exp transfered to my new acc D:

smokeraider
10-27-2009, 04:52 AM
its cause u hate them rogue XD
but bleh
also another thing is
that cells english isnt that great tbh :/
no offence to you cell

Exuse me for not being english, are you? then ur not doing any better.

no offence to you xEpica

xEpica
10-27-2009, 04:54 AM
also the hole "PLAN" to do things has such a small chance of even happening
tig isnt really a fan of change like that (From what ive seen)

if it were up to me
id make MMT a **** fighting house were we bet on Chickens killing eachother OR Bommys
(y)

Cubes
10-27-2009, 05:06 AM
Rice & Sky spelled Misty Mug Tavern wrong - no

Yeah because not having great spelling makes you a retard am I right? That's like saying 'haha you're black which means you can't read.' Just because you can't spell properly doesn't mean you can't preform the job at hand. Seeing as I'm pretty sure there are a few black people who can read that's a horrible reason to say no.

Alfonso & Trak are both relatively new, and their statement was "we will do everything the way it is yaya" which the current food system and selling/buying from MMT blows.
Whatever... There's not much change possible to mmt because updates come far apart and it's a god damn restraunt not a kingdom. What are you going to have food fights? yet another invalid reason to get people to not vote for someone. Also being relatively new to the game doesn't mean that much which is why most of the new players never get a chance because all the older players look at it that way. I could call you relatively new and john could call me relatively new....
Cell & Chaos were the only ones with a real plan rather than just wanting to own the damn place and hire friends...

I'd still vote for myself but NOONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS?!
Cells plan is just a general plan that everyone says they are going to do. It's sort of like when you watch Miss America they are all like 'I want to teach little kids how to read, end world hunger, and lets not forget world peace.' It's pretty much a basic guideline of what you should do if you receive mmt. To sum it up a 'MMT for Dummies' cheat sheat that you find in the back of the book.

xEpica
10-27-2009, 05:08 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
100% support on that cubes

Cubes
10-27-2009, 05:24 AM
Then how is it any different than the other two teams competing for ownership of the tavern? I don't see any difference in the post except for the names of the people wanting ownership of it. What I'm saying pretty much is your and chaosorc's post is exactly the same as the others.

xEpica
10-27-2009, 05:33 AM
i agree this is a popularity contest

and yeh the economy is stuffed already
and i think thats why no one plays anymore
cause the richer got richer and the poorer quit
and the only reason people get rich is is a buddy of theres
quits like proof (he told me himself)
but yeah that sorta thing is the only way to get rich
mabey they should actualy fix the major problem there because i think thats a huge reason as to why our playercount peaks at 25 thesedays

Cubes
10-27-2009, 05:34 AM
GK is broken and in no way fixable in my opinion. The only thing we can really do is complain about it.

xEpica
10-27-2009, 05:44 AM
*complains

xEpica
10-27-2009, 05:52 AM
meh i think its fixable

1. make it classic )its pritty obvious that gold is failing...
2. explain the item range make alot more items dropable (the only items ive ever seen a monster drop is like a flaming sword?)

3 also make the game more enjoyable 2

srry poorly written working at the same time

bioboi
10-27-2009, 05:53 AM
Go Rice!

smokeraider
10-27-2009, 05:56 AM
i agree this is a popularity contest

and yeh the economy is stuffed already
and i think thats why no one plays anymore
cause the richer got richer and the poorer quit
and the only reason people get rich is is a buddy of theres
quits like proof (he told me himself)
but yeah that sorta thing is the only way to get rich
mabey they should actualy fix the major problem there because i think thats a huge reason as to why our playercount peaks at 25 thesedays

true the economy is sufferd,
the richer only get richer by getting the gear they want, and ofcourse becouse there rich they want the rares stuff. so the less rare stuff will be sold again to the less fortuned, oh and im not talking about the item horders they are the problem. and its not that the richer gotten richer, but the rich people quit and took the economy down with them. blame the people that quit and not the ones that play now.
Yes some people get lucky and some dont, you should be happy, he got stuff from someone that quit. if the stuff wasent given away , you should probaly have never seen it anymore.

xEpica
10-27-2009, 06:00 AM
i agree cell
but ima compare this to
Zodiac
they have rares but its still is gettable by all players if they try hard enof

thats a major flaw gk has and realy needs to be fixed

smokeraider
10-27-2009, 06:07 AM
i agree cell
but ima compare this to
Zodiac
they have rares but its still is gettable by all players if they try hard enof

thats a major flaw gk has and realy needs to be fixed

you cannot compare servers, every has his own way to grow wealth, one is harder then the other.

xEpica
10-27-2009, 06:15 AM
i actualy can...
wealth is the same in any way
wealth = rich
i think they shld just redo alot of stuff to make things work smoother
i dnt see the logic behind nothing being obtainable

Craigus
10-27-2009, 03:28 PM
I voted Trak and Alfonso, give the newer players a chance people they are both very active and nice guys. The biggest disaster here would be cell controlling even more of GK.

Zeyo
10-27-2009, 03:48 PM
go craig

Sam
10-27-2009, 03:57 PM
I voted Trak and Alfonso, give the newer players a chance people they are both very active and nice guys.

I agree, new players are mostly the most active and can also get lots of experience (as well by producing food as by interacting/role-playing).

EclipsedAngel
10-27-2009, 04:29 PM
Rice is nice, but it's just a grain.

Gothika
10-27-2009, 05:21 PM
I'll vote for Rice and Sky, because Sky is probably the best person for the job. Plus he's respected by most and he's no fool. So no one would steal from him, and he wouldn't be stupid enough to hire someone that would steal.

smokeraider
10-27-2009, 05:57 PM
I voted Trak and Alfonso, give the newer players a chance people they are both very active and nice guys. The biggest disaster here would be cell controlling even more of GK.

exuse me? i am only trying to help, why would it be a disaster?
to me ur just giveing me a bad name now. and i am only trying to help.
you should think twice before saying things that offends people.
i try my best to be a good faq. and a good kingdom leader, and i think im doing a pretty good job.
i atleast keep trying to make things better.

Crimson2005
10-27-2009, 06:07 PM
I'll vote for Rice and Sky, because Sky is probably the best person for the job. Plus he's respected by most and he's no fool. So no one would steal from him, and he wouldn't be stupid enough to hire someone that would steal.

This.

MajinDragon
10-27-2009, 06:25 PM
I consider Cell & Sky to be friends, and i couldn't decide. I think they'd both be good for the MMT. But that's not why i decided to vote for Trak and Alf. I personally would like to see some new faces shake things up. Just what i'd like to see. Trak is very active and when he puts his mind onto something, he'll do it to the best he can. Alf is also a good player, don't know him too well but i'll bet on him. I can see Zeyo being a figure in the MMT also.

Btw, if Ravenblade was an option i'd tick that without a second thought.
Domo Arigato

Rufus
10-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Voting that a large percentage of the 57 people that voted don't really know what the Misty Mug Tavern is.

Craigus
10-27-2009, 08:52 PM
exuse me? i am only trying to help, why would it be a disaster?
to me ur just giveing me a bad name now. and i am only trying to help.
you should think twice before saying things that offends people.
i try my best to be a good faq. and a good kingdom leader, and i think im doing a pretty good job.
i atleast keep trying to make things better.

Didn't exactly mean it like that, but i'd really like to see someone else win, either sky+rice or trak+alfonso because you already have a kingdom, already a faq etc etc. I'd like to see Trak and Alfonso win.

MajinDragon
10-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Voting that a large percentage of the 57 people that voted don't really know what the Misty Mug Tavern is.

With important votes it's usually the case that some advertising for votes goes on.

BigBear3
10-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Sky has my vote.

smokeraider
10-27-2009, 09:52 PM
Leslie Nielsen opens the basement door and says, "I just want to wish you both good luck. We're all counting on you.

seanthien
10-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Oh, my god, I tried reading the first 3 pages after my first post and wanted to rip my eyes out with all that "slang". I could hardly understand half of it, x_x.
Can you atleast try and use a spellcheck to make it easier to understand and sound a lot more sophiscated about what you're saying.

As for who should handle it. Here's my thoughts. Notice I only read the first 2 pages since I'd rather not lose IQ points or anything of that sort.

Cell/Chaos have the funds to support a MMT, they're some of the people I almost always see on. (?) They both live in different regions of the world. ChaosOrc, although he's rather new, I've seen him work really hard already with Klay as owner. He did just about everything and anything for MMT.
Cell's seen MMT when it wasn't such a fail, and I'm sure he'd have some nice ideas to bring back it's former glory. Not to say, Cell is pretty known server-wide and has CP following him.

Alf/Trak, I haven't played a lot recetntly, so I can't really clarify on this. Alf I've seen quite a lot, not as much though as some people state. Trak, I've rarely seen actually. Alf is a person who I'm sure played gk on and off for a while, but not consistantly over a long period of time. Trak, new? Not sure, can't say, but if he is, lacks experience imo.

Sky/Rice. I'm pretty sure Sky is a good guy, not real active imo. Not sure how he'd work with MMT. Rice, I've seen his account a few times over the few years I've played kingdoms. Not a lot, maybe he's someone a lot older than me. Regardless, I've only seen him play consistantly a lot recently and I don't think he has the experience. Although I want to believe Rice = Cubes, the whole friend inrl thing covers it well.

BigBear3
10-27-2009, 11:38 PM
Sky is active and is a very good guy. Rice as well.

Chaosorc and Cell could work too, I guess.

ff7chocoboknight
10-27-2009, 11:53 PM
Cell and Chaos. Yes.

Deas_Voice
10-28-2009, 12:38 AM
voting on Rice and Sky.

cyan3
10-28-2009, 12:45 AM
I'm voting for Sky and Rice. I have worked with Sky before when he was an FAQ and I believe he has the qualities needed to make Misty Mug Tavern a successful business once again.

swift
10-28-2009, 02:46 AM
sounds like a popularity test to me :p

Mousymee
10-28-2009, 03:51 AM
is there an option for just sky

ff7chocoboknight
10-28-2009, 04:04 AM
Why are Alf and Trak winning? I don't mind Alf, but I hate Trak.

Xterminator
10-28-2009, 04:26 AM
Why are Alf and Trak winning? I don't mind Alf, but I hate Trak.

I don't mind em, but if you ask me only GK players should vote since the people running just get people who don't play GK and vote for them not knowing what there really doing..

Dragon551
10-28-2009, 04:31 AM
73 Voters... Yet about 20 players on GK..
:p

Deas_Voice
10-28-2009, 09:28 AM
I don't mind em, but if you ask me only GK players should vote since the people running just get people who don't play GK and vote for them not knowing what there really doing..

this.
and i never seen them on GK.
a sever vote perhaps?

StormYs
10-28-2009, 12:35 PM
73 Voters... Yet about 20 players on GK..
:p

^what he said

Am also surprised to see these results, Trak and alf or something are winning... wtf? Anyways my vote should be obvious, I'll go for these two guys: Chaos and Cell, gl.

My reasons for picking them, none needed.

Craigus
10-28-2009, 01:53 PM
Don't know why your all so surprised at the current results, people don't want to see the same people being staff, kingdom leaders, MMT owner etc. GK has always had a small handful of people with all the power. It's no wonder that in a open vote it's the new players leading, and it would be good for GK if they do win.

cyan3
10-28-2009, 02:53 PM
Don't know why your all so surprised at the current results, people don't want to see the same people being staff, kingdom leaders, MMT owner etc. GK has always had a small handful of people with all the power. It's no wonder that in a open vote it's the new players leading, and it would be good for GK if they do win.

One of the reasons why I didn't vote for Cell. I don't believe he could run a kingdom, be staff, and owner of Misty Mug Tavern and make it work properly, However I don't think Trak is even near ready to be the owner of Misty Mug Tavern because he is young and can be immature.

BigBear3
10-28-2009, 09:36 PM
For the love of god, please, do not let Trak run the Tavern.

Elizabeth
10-28-2009, 09:41 PM

agreed

DuBsTeRmAn
10-28-2009, 11:16 PM
It's hard to choose between 1st and 3th option, All 4 are friends of me..

I voted tough

MajinDragon
10-29-2009, 12:25 AM
agreed

When do you even play?

Mousymee
10-29-2009, 12:26 AM
who is alf and what is trak

MajinDragon
10-29-2009, 12:26 AM
who is alf and what is trak

Two loud new-age players with alot of time on their hands.

We're hat bro's man, retract that statement :(

Jcs1919
10-29-2009, 01:05 AM
I voted for a couple ! but i won't tell

Dragon551
10-29-2009, 05:26 AM
This poll seems to have spread across the servers...
Fascinating...

smokeraider
10-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Fascinating...

i wonder why ;) <-- wink

----

looks like chaos and me are losing.. no matter, i will still fully fill the misty mug with the food i made when the winners are chosen, cus losing wont put me down.. Yea :) Take good care of it.

BigBear3
10-29-2009, 09:41 PM
i wonder why ;) <-- wink

----

looks like chaos and me are losing.. No matter, i will still fully fill the misty mug with the food i made when the winners are chosen, cus losing wont put me down.. Yea :) take good care of it.

youre the best aroounddd nothing will ever bring you down

seanthien
10-29-2009, 10:08 PM
Fascinating...

uhhuh. Like you're not a part of it. :rolleyes:

Dragon551
10-29-2009, 11:24 PM
uhhuh. Like you're not a part of it. :rolleyes:

True, I guess. But it's not like the other's don't have nothing to do with it ^^

Trak
10-30-2009, 02:41 AM
One of the reasons why I didn't vote for Cell. I don't believe he could run a kingdom, be staff, and owner of Misty Mug Tavern and make it work properly, However I don't think Trak is even near ready to be the owner of Misty Mug Tavern because he is young and can be immature.

I was born ready

Xterminator
10-30-2009, 03:36 AM
I was born ready

No one was born ready and i do agree with felix, your too young to own MMT, but you never know i guess..

seanthien
10-30-2009, 04:57 AM
I was born ready
Saying something like that really doesn't help your case at all. Just proves Felix right if you ask me..
No one was born ready and i do agree with felix, your too young to own MMT, but you never know i guess..

saystheyoungestEMevr.<3

Dragon551
10-30-2009, 05:16 AM
Keep in mind, Trak isn't gonna run this alone.

KatieAlshire
10-30-2009, 05:27 AM
/sigh

Trak's brother is going around asking random people to vote for Trak and Alfonso.

I meant to vote for Cell and Chaos

but voted for rice and sky.

seanthien
10-30-2009, 06:24 AM
/sigh

Trak's brother is going around asking random people to vote for Trak and Alfonso.

I meant to vote for Cell and Chaos

but voted for rice and sky.
Pretty obvious people are doing that..Klay doesn't seem to care either. What happens happens, just have to see if people can live up to expectations.
I personally expect something to actually happen and not have people just hire their friends or some crap and goof off.

Rufus
10-30-2009, 12:04 PM

Saying something like that really doesn't help your case at all. Just proves Felix right if you ask me..

I'd say having a sense of humor is an unspoken requirement for anyone trying for a community-based position. Additionally, the "Misty Mug Tavern" isn't a professionally run business, it's a small part of a small server, in a small game. It's people around Trak's age that are needed to keep this game alive, so I don't see any real reason why he shouldn't be allowed to take part in in-game activities like player-run businesses, it's not as though it's the end of the world if they couldn't keep on top of it. Lighten up.

I've been asked by representatives of all 3 groups in the poll to vote for their team, it's not limited to just Trak and Alfonso.

Sam
10-30-2009, 12:47 PM
I've been asked by representatives of all 3 groups in the poll to vote for their team, it's not limited to just Trak and Alfonso.

Nearly 100 voters proves that advertising can mobilize the community to become active, even if it's just a "relative unimportant" business like the good old MMT.
It shows me there is still a potential of interested players.

Rufus
10-30-2009, 01:20 PM
Nearly 100 voters proves that advertising can mobilize the community to become active, even if it's just a "relative unimportant" business like the good old MMT.
It shows me there is still a potential of interested players.

I don't think the majority of voters really cared about who or what they were voting for.

sango_ku
10-30-2009, 01:34 PM
voted for one team, but its a secret :o

BigBear3
10-30-2009, 02:18 PM
saystheyoungestEMevr.<3

Justin is very mature for his age.

smokeraider
10-30-2009, 03:27 PM

thats not intirely true. only a few snc people i aske, thats it.
the rest dont know quat about me so they should not even start to vote.

Rufus
10-30-2009, 03:35 PM
thats not intirely true. only a few snc people i aske, thats it.
the rest dont know quat about me so they should not even start to vote.

I didn't say that the people on the list specifically asked other people, I said representatives of those people have asked.

smokeraider
10-30-2009, 04:20 PM
I didn't say that the people on the list specifically asked other people, I said representatives of those people have asked.

so ur saying you saw some asking to vote for me? im honored

Cubes
10-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Although I want to believe Rice = Cubes, the whole friend inrl thing covers it well.

I think we all know that I am not rice, I have plenty of people that also know that it is not me. An easy way to prove it is to ask yourself how many times I get pillored weekly and how many times rice has been pillored in his entire time playing.... Rice doesn't setup walls in front of trade daily as I do... We all know I love to lame and rice apparently loves getting biled... Rice also has a little noob army where as I despise noobs and like to /cast magic rune "Rune of Death" in order to bile them.

Felix_Xenophobe
10-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Cubes isn't Rice wtf they are irl friends. If you just talk to them you'll realize that they are two different persons, it's really easy to tell.

Cubes
10-30-2009, 05:39 PM
cuz im cooler

Xterminator
10-30-2009, 05:54 PM
saystheyoungestEMevr.<3

Justin is very mature for his age.

:cool:

Trak
10-30-2009, 08:33 PM

Your actually kidding me? So you think that someone who is 15 is too young to run a virtual business on a 2D game? Not to mentoin Alf is going to be running it with me if we win and he's 21. It's not just down to one person, there will be two maybe even 3 helping me out aswell.

Xterminator
10-30-2009, 09:06 PM
Your actually kidding me? So you think that someone who is 15 is too young to run a virtual business on a 2D game? Not to mentoin Alf is going to be running it with me if we win and he's 21. It's not just down to one person, there will be two maybe even 3 helping me out aswell.

Ohmy, someone has a short temper.
Who cares if it's just a game? Your too immature imo too run it, i know Alf is a great candidate but your not.
So what if you have help? Doesn't change the fact that you can be immature at times and your still young which means your not very responsible yet.
I think i would know since I'm 15 as well :).

Trak
10-30-2009, 09:38 PM
Ohmy, someone has a short temper.
Who cares if it's just a game? Your too immature imo too run it, i know Alf is a great candidate but your not.
So what if you have help? Doesn't change the fact that you can be immature at times and your still young which means your not very responsible yet.
I think i would know since I'm 15 as well :).

It's funny, you have no idea who I am, have never spoken to me and this is the first you have heard from me yet your trying to fit in with the crowd and go with the flow. Still I fail to see how 15 is seen as too young to run a virtual business. :confused:

On a side note: I'm not angry, so i'm confused as to why you think I have a short temper. :)

Inverness
10-30-2009, 10:08 PM
If you ask me, it's pretty obvious who should run MMT. For countless reasons that'd be too long to name.Feel free to summarize for the rest of us ignorant masses.

Edit: Calling anything on Graal a virtual business is like calling Era a driving simulator.

Soala
10-30-2009, 10:21 PM
I voted Cell and Chaos but I'm not against the fact that Sky is winning :cool:

seanthien
10-31-2009, 12:21 AM
I think we all know that I am not rice, I have plenty of people that also know that it is not me. An easy way to prove it is to ask yourself how many times I get pillored weekly and how many times rice has been pillored in his entire time playing.... Rice doesn't setup walls in front of trade daily as I do... We all know I love to lame and rice apparently loves getting biled... Rice also has a little noob army where as I despise noobs and like to /cast magic rune "Rune of Death" in order to bile them.
Yeah, that's why I said "The inrl story covers it well" because until recently I've really never seen Rice before, except when he makes trades with Cubes and than logs off or idles, perhaps a storage, no idea.

Pretty sure when Pat changed accounts people fell for it, it's not hard to put up an online act. Really isn't even relevant anymore.
With everyword you speak about how you can do it, people's expectations of you rise. You should keep that in mind before posting something of that sort, unless you really have confidence in yourself.
Feel free to summarize for the rest of us ignorant masses.

That wasn't directed at you, so I don't see why you bother. If you actually experience each player you'll find it a rather easy decision.

Noobie8205
10-31-2009, 12:23 AM
I know the poll says it ends tomorrow but I stated in game the polling ended today. and based on the information above I would like to congratulate Sky and Rice as the new owners of the Misty Mug Tavern! I will get everything setup and taken care of tonight or tomorrow after I get home from work.

Thanks to all of you that participated in both the event and the polling.

cyan3
10-31-2009, 12:24 AM
Congratulations Sky and Rice!

Xterminator
10-31-2009, 12:25 AM
Congratulations Sky and Rice! :).

Gothika
10-31-2009, 12:26 AM
Congrats guys

seanthien
10-31-2009, 12:31 AM
I know the poll says it ends tomorrow but I stated in game the polling ended today. and based on the information above I would like to congratulate Sky and Rice as the new owners of the Misty Mug Tavern! I will get everything setup and taken care of tonight or tomorrow after I get home from work.

Make my reply 2 minutes ago totally worthless, thanks. :(

GO SKY. I've met "Rice", he seems cool. GO RICE. :D

Mousymee
10-31-2009, 02:41 AM
grats sky

Dragon551
10-31-2009, 02:49 AM
Congrats guys.

sango_ku
10-31-2009, 03:27 AM

Grats Sky and rice

smokeraider
10-31-2009, 03:38 AM
Congrats, Sky and Rice.

Rice2k
10-31-2009, 03:57 AM
I just want to say thank you for all of you who voted for me and Sky. We will do our best to run MMT.

xnervNATx
10-31-2009, 04:42 AM
I just want to say thank you for all of you who voted for me and Sky. We will do our best to run MMT.

hope you do well rice

BigBear3
10-31-2009, 07:15 AM
On a side note: I'm not angry, so i'm confused as to why you think I have a short temper. :)

Because you are angry, and I can attest to your short fuse. Alfonso isn't any better but at least he doesn't have mood swings.

Now that you lost, I'm willing to bet it won't be long before you start acting like a ***** again.

Tigairius
10-31-2009, 10:18 AM
Guys, let's stop arguing in this thread. Congratulations Sky and Rice, I have added you both the rights to edit members.

Jcs1919
10-31-2009, 11:44 AM
Congratulation !

Deas_Voice
10-31-2009, 10:21 PM
Congrats Rice & Sky! :)

Soala
10-31-2009, 10:48 PM
Congratulations !

MajinDragon
10-31-2009, 11:17 PM
Congrats Sky

Jcs1919
11-02-2009, 02:21 AM
!!! This Thread is useless, players can make a lot of accounts then vote

cyan3
11-02-2009, 02:42 AM

In my opinion it should have been a public poll becasue I don't see any reason why anyone would want to keep a vote secret.

seanthien
11-02-2009, 04:05 AM
The one doing this was well aware, and didn't really care. *shrugs*
In my opinion it should have been a public poll becasue I don't see any reason why anyone would want to keep a vote secret.

Forsure.

seanthien
11-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Ignore the doublepost, not sure if people would notice it if I editted.

What's happened with MMT? I hear it got robbed, and Rice isn't owner anymore. Although still not a major part of graal kingdoms again, it'd be a waste to let it sit there and rot.