PDA

View Full Version : Remove gold/hosted

Lonewolf2004
10-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Separating us from helping one another completely sucks and is a *Censored* move!

I'm sure everyone can agree there is no real background story behind it-it is just plain common sense.

Make everything classic make us 1 (One,Uno,Single,Unity,Unified) So that these damn servers and can get some damn work done!

DesolateRestriction
10-13-2009, 12:00 AM
Separating us from helping one another completely sucks and is a *Censored* move!

I'm sure everyone can agree there is no real background story behind it-it is just plain common sense.

Make everything classic make us 1 (One,Uno,Single,Unity,Unified) So that these damn servers and can get some damn work done!

There is no unification even if everything went classic, servers still compete for players. I believe making everything classic is just going to split the community even more.

kia345
10-13-2009, 12:08 AM
If there was no gold, we'd be expected to pay for Classic

Rufus
10-13-2009, 12:20 AM
If there was no gold, we'd be expected to pay for Classic

People already do.

firefighter
10-13-2009, 02:23 PM
See http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1528896&postcount=21

Lonewolf2004
10-14-2009, 11:51 AM
There is no unification even if everything went classic, servers still compete for players. I believe making everything classic is just going to split the community even more.

That wasn't even a good argument

Your telling me that If we keep Graal the way it is now that it would be better then having people buy servers that noone can work on because you have to buy gold over and over again?

So its right for Us to actually buy Gold to help finish with the actual development of the game and thus helping out graal.

Then to have have them available after purchase at any time to help increase work effort after paying?

That's is not right good sir.

Further Notes

People don't really play gold servers its more for the hosted side really.

They should make a Dev Account purchase one time low fee be able to get a job on hosted and help with the game non-the-less something needs to be getting done with the actual help of saving Graal I don't know if you guys have noticed but I've been playing for almost a decade and I'm not sure how much more neglect Graal can take. These little updates that don't matter need to stop and real changes in Business Model need to change so that we can get Graal out their it still feels like its in beta.

Hiro
10-14-2009, 11:42 PM
well, until you get can stefan to seriously talk with you (or us) about it, nothing will change

xmann
10-16-2009, 03:35 PM
well, until you get can stefan to seriously talk with you (or us) about it, nothing will change

Good Luck!
I Like the Develope Idea. It is b.s. People don't really want to start developing if they have to pay $40 to do it on a server that has barely dug it's roots. Just my opinion. Doesn't really matter to certain people.

Switch
10-18-2009, 11:41 PM
What even happened to the Classic, Kingdoms, Zone, and Developer(?)/PlayerWorld subscriptions?

sssssssssss
10-22-2009, 01:10 AM
Gold shouldn't be required for staff on any server, as many above comments have said, it's hard to get anyone to pay for gold to help develop a server that JUST started.

Gold should be required for Graal Kingdoms and buying a playerworld, but that should be it. Maybe even seperating those two things into Gold Graal Kingdoms, a "Silver" for buying a server, and then just regular classic accounts. In all honesty, Graal could make an easy, EASY comeback with the right marketing and actually doing promotions.

Advertise the game again, geeze! Make a promotion where all "old players" who come back can get a classic account for like $5-$10 usd or something. Graal's staff and owners just arn't making the right moves at all...

Just my opinion.