PDA

View Full Version : Maps?

Python523
09-30-2001, 04:06 AM
I made the txt file and I made the map but it comes out as a blank black image, can someone please help me?
Here's the text file
"planet-xorian2.graal","planet-xorian3.graal",""","planet-xorian3.graal","planet-xorian3.graal"
Any help would be appreciated

Poogle
09-30-2001, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Python523
I made the txt file and I made the map but it comes out as a blank black image, can someone please help me?
Here's the text file
"planet-xorian2.graal","planet-xorian3.graal",""","planet-xorian3.graal","planet-xorian3.graal"
Try this: DONT MAKE IT .PNG make in .gif intill it becomes OnLiNe!

DarkPyro_2001
10-01-2001, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Python523
Here's the text file
Okay, you open one of the .graal files in your .txt file by going to your folder, choosing Graal to open it, and then press 'M' in Graal to get it to work.

ZORG1986
10-05-2001, 06:45 AM
Make sure the text file is saved as bigmap.txt and its in the same folder as the levels ;)

mmmmkay
10-05-2001, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Poogle

Try this: DONT MAKE IT .PNG make in .gif intill it becomes OnLiNe!

Shut up and Go away..why would he do that?

You know nothing

ZORG1986
10-06-2001, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by mmmmkay

Shut up and Go away..why would he do that?

You know nothing
LoL, Yeaaa thats right take all your stress out on the forum you queer ***

SkooL
10-06-2001, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by ZORG1986

LoL, Yeaaa thats right take all your stress out on the forum you queer *** Hmm..."queer ***". I am supposing that you meant ***, as the term for homosexual males. Queer also means homosexual (not fatiguing)...why would you need to add the queer in there also? T'is redundant.

Mmmkay has a point. Poogle is a *****. Why would you make them GIFs? Graal is trying to get rid of GIFs, from what I've heard. What is wrong with PNGs? Does Poogle not like PNGs because he does not understand what an 8-bit PNG is?

ZORG1986
10-06-2001, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by SkooL
Hmm..."queer ***". I am supposing that you meant ***, as the term for homosexual males. Queer also means homosexual (not fatiguing)...why would you need to add the queer in there also? T'is redundant.

Mmmkay has a point. Poogle is a *****. Why would you make them GIFs? Graal is trying to get rid of GIFs, from what I've heard. What is wrong with PNGs? Does Poogle not like PNGs because he does not understand what an 8-bit PNG is?
What are you a f*cking English teacher, im not at school i dont need a lesson in how to speak English

JubeiSaotomeX
10-08-2001, 02:03 PM

What are you a f*cking English teacher, im not at school i dont need a lesson in how to speak English

haha queer *** loof

Poogle
10-08-2001, 08:44 PM
Make sure the text file is saved as bigmap.txt and its in the same folder as the levels ;) Actually make the map script in a weapon or in the level play it then hit M and the saving as bigmap.txt really isnt needed.

JubeiSaotomeX
10-15-2001, 03:41 PM
i'm pretty new to making maps myself, i've been having trouble with making them, archaon say's i'm doing everythign right, but when i make the map it produces a black image.

i've made the bigmap.txt with the levels properly done.
i open the levels and hit m, and it saves a big black image. i've tried placing the files into the levels dir, but nothing helps.

anyone know what this problem could be?

Faheria_LAT1
10-15-2001, 07:18 PM
Poogle is saying stuff to get you confused and it seems he did confuse some of you :p

Poogle
10-16-2001, 01:22 AM
I am not a *****! I just know more then you! .pngs before online will not show up! Test it and see! Some dumb thing stefan made not me.

JubeiSaotomeX
10-16-2001, 06:16 AM
I am not a *****! I just know more then you! .pngs before online will not show up! Test it and see! Some dumb thing stefan made not me.

yea, we'll have a lot of that, especially with npc weapons/items until gif's are totally replaced with png/mngs

Petey84
10-16-2001, 07:20 AM
Shakaku:
Say that about the map again, i'll try to help, i've made one before :D

JubeiSaotomeX
10-16-2001, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by JubeiSaotomeX
i'm pretty new to making maps myself, i've been having trouble with making them, archaon say's i'm doing everythign right, but when i make the map it produces a black image.

i've made the bigmap.txt with the levels properly done.
i open the levels and hit m, and it saves a big black image. i've tried placing the files into the levels dir, but nothing helps.

anyone know what this problem could be?

you could have just scrolled up a bit =P

someone99
10-16-2001, 12:31 PM

lets do the queer dance

SkooL
10-16-2001, 12:36 PM
I am not a *****! I just know more then you! .pngs before online will not show up! Test it and see! Some dumb thing stefan made not me. Make them 8-bit and they will show.