PDA

View Full Version : Truly, biggest event in history..


Brad0629
09-29-2001, 10:42 PM
Hi everyone, if I get my 3k back I am going to purchase a bomy. With that bomy I will host an event..I will prep before time so many can play..I havent decided which event yet but the prize will be a bomy definately..please give me ideas for what events you want...specify if you say new event..if not I will use one of my many ideas.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-29-2001, 10:51 PM
A game that cannot be changed by hackers, laggers or cheaters in any way. It's also a way to make set teams (like you can't do team hopping or refuse to leave).
SOCCER TOURNEY

Brad0629
09-30-2001, 12:24 AM
BUMPADUMBBUMP

abcd9876
09-30-2001, 12:44 AM
I think CS and CTF won't be enough for a big event.
Soccer is really annoying cause the games take too long and always the team with less lag wins.
Horse race also will be confusing with too many people and same lag problem.
I think survivor would be the best because it can handle more players, and players with some lag will be able to play it too, after all, half if not most of the people has 56k, and all Graal servers are really laggy.

Brad0629
09-30-2001, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by abcd9876
I think CS and CTF won't be enough for a big event.
Soccer is really annoying cause the games take too long and always the team with less lag wins.
Horse race also will be confusing with too many people and same lag problem.
I think survivor would be the best because it can handle more players, and players with some lag will be able to play it too, after all, half if not most of the people has 56k, and all Graal servers are really laggy.

hmm possibly

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-30-2001, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by abcd9876
I think CS and CTF won't be enough for a big event.
Soccer is really annoying cause the games take too long and always the team with less lag wins.
Horse race also will be confusing with too many people and same lag problem.
I think survivor would be the best because it can handle more players, and players with some lag will be able to play it too, after all, half if not most of the people has 56k, and all Graal servers are really laggy.
I hate survivor. All the stupidi newbie ET's that is all they hold because all they have to do is say "survivor start" and it's good to go.

Brad0629
09-30-2001, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

I hate survivor. All the stupidi newbie ET's that is all they hold because all they have to do is say "survivor start" and it's good to go.

I hate survivor so much

I havent held one in weeks

EFX
09-30-2001, 05:37 AM
down with teh survivor!!1

maybe you should concieve a new event. just think of something, i'll help. IM me...

spi
09-30-2001, 05:41 AM
make it egg hunt. :D

Brad0629
09-30-2001, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by spi
make it egg hunt. :D

who cares

I hate Lycia

YES LYCIA ME YOUR ASST HATES YOU

me and JR are wondering why you wont erase our tags, I mean we didint suck up to our elders likr you want us to (i have you quoted on saying that) So please Lycia lets hear the truth
I cant post the convo we had or it will be erased AGAIN

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-30-2001, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Brad0629


who cares

I hate Lycia

YES LYCIA ME YOUR ASST HATES YOU

me and JR are wondering why you wont erase our tags, I mean we didint suck up to our elders likr you want us to (i have you quoted on saying that) So please Lycia lets hear the truth
I cant post the convo we had or it will be erased AGAIN
Be careful there, people are getting banned for posting their opinions nowadays :rolleyes:

By the way, I think the bomy moon should have crashed into survivor island and wiped out CS and the admin house in a huge tidal wave. Then they would be forced to host some decent events

Brad0629
09-30-2001, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Be careful there, people are getting banned for posting their opinions nowadays :rolleyes:

By the way, I think the bomy moon should have crashed into survivor island and wiped out CS and the admin house in a huge tidal wave. Then they would be forced to host some decent events

No i wont be banned

Im sick of her sh*t I hate her

WeirdmanI9
09-30-2001, 06:53 AM
No more **** from Lycia.

Tolerian28
09-30-2001, 02:21 PM
DOWN WITH THE WHALE.....I MEAN LYCIA!

(no difference really)

James
09-30-2001, 02:36 PM
trivia - first to 20 points

Lyndzey
09-30-2001, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by James
trivia - first to 20 points

Yes! I remember when I used to host those, and Cali would, too. Soccer Tourney? Won't there have to be more than 1 prize since its a team game? If Survivor was hosted right, then it would be fun.

Brad0629
09-30-2001, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Lyndzey


Yes! I remember when I used to host those, and Cali would, too. Soccer Tourney? Won't there have to be more than 1 prize since its a team game? If Survivor was hosted right, then it would be fun.

ok heres my plan

survivor
round it down to 5 - 10 people
trivia it down to 2 people
and let them spar
that way they get strategy,smarts,and ability

smallballn13
10-01-2001, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Brad0629


ok heres my plan

survivor
round it down to 5 - 10 people
trivia it down to 2 people
and let them spar
that way they get strategy,smarts,and ability i like it!

Lyndzey
10-01-2001, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Brad0629


ok heres my plan

survivor
round it down to 5 - 10 people
trivia it down to 2 people
and let them spar
that way they get strategy,smarts,and ability

that=old survivor

YEAH!

Brad0629
10-01-2001, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey


that=old survivor

YEAH!

but stefan needs to get me my 3103 gralet back :( he dont answer

Lyndzey
10-01-2001, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Brad0629


but stefan needs to get me my 3103 gralet back :( he dont answer

That sucks. I remember when bomy pets were nothing and you would get them from Stefan if you won Survivor. Those were the days :(

Brad0629
10-01-2001, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey


That sucks. I remember when bomy pets were nothing and you would get them from Stefan if you won Survivor. Those were the days :(

:(

I want my moneys so I can host tons of events :(

im broke