PDA

View Full Version : lost


btedji
09-28-2001, 08:21 PM
Have a game like that tv show "lost"

Dilrod
09-29-2001, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by btedji
Have a game like that tv show "lost"
?!?

btedji
09-30-2001, 04:44 AM
drop off a bunch of players in a unknown area and tell them to get to a certain point

toad1413
09-30-2001, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by btedji
drop off a bunch of players in a unknown area and tell them to get to a certain point

How about... NO.

btedji
10-01-2001, 09:23 AM
i guess thats your decision

Cloud_X
10-01-2001, 09:42 AM
it's called the m key =[

btedji
10-01-2001, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X
it's called the m key =[

you dont do it on the map levels :spam:

toad1413
10-01-2001, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by btedji


you dont do it on the map levels :spam:

Don't use my spam emoticon is a post that you want people to look at and heed what you're saying in it.

Oh, and there are NO unknown levels. People have traveled all over graal you *******...

Qwert616
10-02-2001, 03:33 AM
You could make a bunch of levels that aren't connected to the main world...but you'd have to make a new set of levels each game...it would be kinda hard...

btedji
10-02-2001, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Qwert616
You could make a bunch of levels that aren't connected to the main world...but you'd have to make a new set of levels each game...it would be kinda hard...

yes, there would be big prizes and they would be major events

PresShinP2P
10-02-2001, 04:43 AM
Qwert, where did you get the sephiroth skin for the pic in your sig

btedji
10-02-2001, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by PresShinP2P
Qwert, where did you get the sephiroth skin for the pic in your sig

it looks like the sims to me