PDA

View Full Version : Stefan Can You Put Up My Server?

WeirdmanI9
04-13-2001, 06:14 AM
I Am Just Borrowing An Account For This Post So The Owner Will Be Fox Star 70 oh and can you put it up please i really want it up

fugitive316
04-13-2001, 08:00 AM
lol nice sig, is it a quote from you?

grim_squeaker_x
04-13-2001, 05:52 PM
This is interesting you expect Stefan to put up a server without actually showing him any levels/npcs/graphics? Fascinating really.

Psyker
04-15-2001, 01:16 AM
I doubt that this server will go up...

Pago
04-15-2001, 01:57 AM
I want to make a server! I'll first include 50 levels of GrEeN fIeLdS, then I'll gather up an administrative team of newbies to do all the work for me, and once I do that I'll force them all to plop their player houses in the fIeLds, then I'll fill up the remaining space with tons and tons of baddies! Why? Because I can't really script anything else, but I want my name slapped onto a server! Hey, everyone else is adding classes, so I will too... I'll have a magician, a warrior, and a bowman, and the magician will have all these explosive weapons that take up the entire screen!

Oh, and what should my server be called?

I know! Elven Lands!

Lion'el-Jonson
04-15-2001, 03:38 AM
LOL!!

vergil
04-15-2001, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Pago
I want to make a server! I'll first include 50 levels of GrEeN fIeLdS, then I'll gather up an administrative team of newbies to do all the work for me, and once I do that I'll force them all to plop their player houses in the fIeLds, then I'll fill up the remaining space with tons and tons of baddies! Why? Because I can't really script anything else, but I want my name slapped onto a server! Hey, everyone else is adding classes, so I will too... I'll have a magician, a warrior, and a bowman, and the magician will have all these explosive weapons that take up the entire screen!

I know! Elven Lands!

yes we have yet to see a halfdecent playerworld, however if i can do anything about it, by the end of the summer we will :P

GraalWarrior2k1
04-15-2001, 11:35 AM
You guyz better be prepared for my server... its not crap like termina or wat ever.. its going to be awsome

grim_squeaker_x
04-15-2001, 06:39 PM
A server filled with annoying animated spiral things :p
Oh and as an advice, do not say it's ging to be good before it's there as that only makes you look stupid most of the time and people are then mroe inclined to say that it's bad.

Thak2
04-16-2001, 12:00 AM
Well the world which I am making better be good, its taking me like one day to make one level (they are very detailed). So I hope if its ever up it will be enjoyed, so far I am the only one working on it too, because Im afraid other people wont make good enough quality things for it. Ill try to get a website up soon as its ever nearing completion :) .

SSmutz
04-16-2001, 01:28 AM
NPulse used to be an awsome playerworld, but now since Geo disappeared and theres too many hackers and PKers, it's not fun anymore. I wish it was back like it was when it was a 1.28 server.

Lion'el-Jonson
04-16-2001, 02:15 AM
:o Npulse wasn't good

Thak2
04-16-2001, 02:41 AM
When I first started playing I thought Npulse was awesome, but now I look back on it and just remember lots of lag, buggy quests, and many tile errors.

04-16-2001, 05:59 AM
Valikorlia used to be great.

Cyboars
04-16-2001, 07:23 AM
Val, NPulse, Main(now classic), It all started good...NOW ITS ALL CRAP!

Pago
04-16-2001, 07:45 AM
Lol... I remember when I was playing Graal 2k1 and Nightfall comes running to me, saying that the players in N-Pulse are all PKing each other and they need someplace to spar, and then he asked to use The Sparring Place in the server.

I've never had someone actually request to use one of my levels, so he must have been pretty desperate :p

Psyker
04-16-2001, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by SSmutz
NPulse used to be an awsome playerworld, but now since Geo disappeared and theres too many hackers and PKers, it's not fun anymore. I wish it was back like it was when it was a 1.28 server.
Yes. That would be delightful. It was fun back then, when me and EvilDemon_Slayer were racing to see who would get 100 eggs and 100 fruit first :D

And every so often, Geovanie would ICQ me and tell me to get the hell on because he wanted me to test his new NPC.

grim_squeaker_x
04-16-2001, 07:54 PM
Lol... I remember when I was playing Graal 2k1 and Nightfall comes running to me, saying that the players in N-Pulse are all PKing each other and they need someplace to spar, and then he asked to use The Sparring Place in the server.

I've never had someone actually request to use one of my levels, so he must have been pretty desperate :p

I wish all of the PW Servers would first ask before diong something, I've had someone whom I entrusted some really good Admin Boots to upload them to a crappy server without asking my permission :(

SSmutz
04-17-2001, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Thak2
When I first started playing I thought Npulse was awesome, but now I look back on it and just remember lots of lag, buggy quests, and many tile errors.

The tile errors and bugs where when it was converting from 1.28 to 1.39 (or was it 1.38?), and the version difference screwed up alot of things, but they got everything fixed after about a week.

Originally posted by Cyboars
Val, NPulse, Main(now classic), It all started good...NOW ITS ALL CRAP!
I agree, I like Val, NPulse, and Classic, but now NPulse and Classic are way too lagged, and Val just started getting...not good...

StoneColdRichie
04-17-2001, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Valikorlia used to be great.

when it was called Kharlia

CrazedMerlin
04-30-2001, 08:58 AM

I know! Elven Lands!
[email protected]

Nelm
04-30-2001, 09:27 AM
When I first started, LostWorld was god...It was the biggest The Flames and Resistance hang out, I was high ranking in both....heehehe...but now Resistance is gone, The Flames doesn't use ranks, and LostWorld is deleted......heheheehe...and I just love how Aramech, the worst server online, makes fun of my levels, but yet, they have about four of my quests online....hehehehehehe

CardCaptorLuna
05-29-2001, 10:14 PM
i got fired from Aramech/Dino Valley because i told one of the Admins to spend more time with his wife.
:p

05-29-2001, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by CardCaptorLuna
i got fired from Aramech/Dino Valley because i told one of the Admins to spend more time with his wife.
:p

hahaahaha
that's very very cool