PDA

View Full Version : It is time for me to say Farewell.

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 07:55 AM
It is time for me to say Farewell to Graal. I know many of you will be jumping with joy when you read this because that “Evil Fat Guy” is finally gone. I guess all the criticism has gone to my head. I am going to leave Graal for a while, work on my physical feature, and learn to understand people. I also have to work much harder in school because I am aiming to become either a Doctor or a Dentist. As for my friends, I will miss you. For my enemies, I will miss you to. Graal has been fun but the fun has faded. It is time to say farewell for now! I am hoping to come back in a few months and show you a picture of me! Maybe I will look buffer (hey the football couch did want me to work out with him)! Bye everyone! I truly, deeply will miss every single one of you.:(

psihunter
09-20-2001, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by nick_sinister
It is time for me to say Farewell to Graal. I know many of you will be jumping with joy when you read this because that “Evil Fat Guy” is finally gone. I guess all the criticism has gone to my head. I am going to leave Graal for a while, work on my physical feature, and learn to understand people. I also have to work much harder in school because I am aiming to become either a Doctor or a Dentist. As for my friends, I will miss you. For my enemies, I will miss you to. Graal has been fun but the fun has faded. It is time to say farewell for now! I am hoping to come back in a few months and show you a picture of me! Maybe I will look buffer (hey the football couch did want me to work out with him)! Bye everyone! I truly, deeply will miss every single one of you.:(

Hey I'm the only "Evil Fat Guy"!!!!
Or is that "Evil Fat Ghost"?

ZanderX
09-20-2001, 07:57 AM

Couch potato. Note: Football couch.

Also, if you intend to become a Doctor or a Dentist, watch out for scalpels and liposuction machines. Nurses can be dangerous.

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by psihunter

Hey I'm the only "Evil Fat Guy"!!!!
Or is that "Evil Fat Ghost"?

You are now.:(

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

Couch potato. Note: Football couch.

Also, if you intend to become a Doctor or a Dentist, watch out for scalpels and liposuction machines. Nurses can be dangerous.

I doubt he is a couch potato. He was my P.E. teacher and he is buff! Like about 6 feet 4 inches and 240 pounds. He was doing reps on 3XX pounds.

ZanderX
09-20-2001, 08:02 AM

I doubt he is a couch potato. He was my P.E. teacher and he is buff! Like about 6 feet 4 inches and 240 pounds. He was doing reps on 3XX pounds.

You didn't get it. You said "football couch"...The word is "coach". I was mocking you. :rolleyes:

manton
09-20-2001, 08:03 AM
I won't be playing Graal anymore either.
Atleast for a while.
Bye.

Merlin
09-20-2001, 08:03 AM
GOOD
GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT TO YOUR BROTHER
WE WANT CHRIS
WE WANT CHRIS
WE WANT CHRIS

Merlin
09-20-2001, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by manton
Atleast for a while.
Bye. :cry4denryuu:
message me on aim one day you guy
my aim is wizad sm

ZanderX
09-20-2001, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by manton
Atleast for a while.
Bye.

IM me on AIM sometime as well, guy! We will miss you!

AIM SN is Yabeh. ^_^

annr
09-20-2001, 08:08 AM
i wouldn't say you are evil, just stupid

Merlin
09-20-2001, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by annr
i wouldn't say you are evil, just stupid omg fideal has spakend

ZanderX
09-20-2001, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by annr
i wouldn't say you are evil, just stupid

He's beyond stupid. :T

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Merlin
GOOD
GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT TO YOUR BROTHER
WE WANT CHRIS
WE WANT CHRIS
WE WANT CHRIS

Um.
Bye...

Merlin
09-20-2001, 08:10 AM

Um.
Bye... WE WANT CHRRIS ;(

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 08:11 AM

He's beyond stupid. :T

Stupid...no. Lazy, yes.
could you stop calling me stupid for christ sake?

ZanderX
09-20-2001, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Merlin
WE WANT CHRRIS ;(

CHRIS
CHRIS
CHRIS
CHRIS

GIVE US CHRIS. :(

ZanderX
09-20-2001, 08:12 AM

Stupid...no. Lazy, yes.
could you stop calling me stupid for christ sake?

Lazy does not mean you are intelligent or un-intelligent. You show excessive signs of stupidity.

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 08:12 AM

CHRIS
CHRIS
CHRIS
CHRIS

GIVE US CHRIS. :(

Chris is making levels.

Merlin
09-20-2001, 08:13 AM

Chris is making levels. WTF MAKE HIM COME ON FORUMZ AND STUFF I MISS CHRIS I LOVE CHIRIS

Vash
09-20-2001, 08:13 AM
Okay bye, see you later.

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 08:15 AM
My last words (go ahead and put it in your profile if you want to remember the idiot):

EAT POO, AND DIE!

Hey i am cool
09-20-2001, 08:19 AM
your last words are extremely stupid.

bye, i must go do my homework so that i can now excell in scholl. :)

Merlin
09-20-2001, 08:20 AM
Oh yeah homework! bye

ZanderX
09-20-2001, 08:21 AM
My last words (go ahead and put it in your profile if you want to remember the idiot):

EAT POO, AND DIE!

I'm not going to quote them because they're too stupid and express more idiocy than they are worth.

Dilrod
09-20-2001, 08:22 AM
most people that play graal are fat...like me im fat and proud of it im 5 feet 2 inches and 290lbs i can hardly walk up the steps in school the only place i go without being made fun of is graal now i see this is all impossible i mean im sooo fat that when som1 callse me chubby or husky i take it as a compliment instead of the usual Lard ass or fatty or fat ass

manton
09-20-2001, 08:23 AM
If anyone wants my forum account,let me know.

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Dilrod
most people that play graal are fat...

but what percent of them are not afraid to admin it? 1%......

Dilrod
09-20-2001, 08:27 AM
everyone has problems nick...some people can coap with them some people cant

annr
09-20-2001, 09:08 AM
i'm not fat : /

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 11:15 AM
I R B STILL ALIVE!
TEH LONE RANGER LIVZ!

AW2_Gohan
09-20-2001, 11:42 AM
Ok Nick is gone give us chris I admit im a little big around the waist (sp?) but 58% of the population is... its actully nothin to be ashmed (sp?) of.. your probally like me I was fatter I havent been workin out but ive been getting slimer and taller... its part of life 87% of people reach a part of there lives around teenage years when there fat but the turn out to be skinny and really tall... Ok Ill shut up now and press the submit button

ZanderX
09-20-2001, 11:46 AM
I R B STILL ALIVE!
TEH LONE RANGER LIVZ!

...Go away...Liar.

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by AW2_Gohan
Ok Nick is gone give us chris I admit im a little big around the waist (sp?) but 58% of the population is... its actully nothin to be ashmed (sp?) of.. your probally like me I was fatter I havent been workin out but ive been getting slimer and taller... its part of life 87% of people reach a part of there lives around teenage years when there fat but the turn out to be skinny and really tall... Ok Ill shut up now and press the submit button

why you guys want chris?
how am i to "give" him to you dudes? He always plays graal.

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 11:49 AM

...Go away...Liar.

I'm not fully leaving because I found nice people unlike you power hungry people, like yourself.

ZanderX
09-20-2001, 11:50 AM

I'm not fully leaving because I found nice people unlike you power hungry people, like yourself.

What a totally untrue statement. How am I power hungry?

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 11:51 AM

What a totally untrue statement. How am I power hungry?

By always being in favor of those people who got jobs in graal. Always kissing their ass. And just being a plain ass (in my opinion).:megaeek: :megaeek:

AW2_Gohan
09-20-2001, 11:52 AM

What a totally untrue statement.

Whens the last time i heard the word totally...

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 11:53 AM

Whens the last time i heard the word totally...

When old people try to act like us, kids...

ZanderX
09-20-2001, 11:53 AM

By always being in favor of those people who got jobs in graal. Always kissing their ass. And just being a plain ass (in my opinion).:megaeek: :megaeek:

Fact: I don't like you. I never have. That gives me perfect right to be an "ass" to you. I don't kiss ass, nor do I ever intend to. Very few of my Graalian "friends" hold staff positions. Hell, the only one who does is Merlin. I don't want power. I hold no positions of power, nor do I ever intend to if I can avoid it. So, proved you wrong for the 42058029480249804298th time.

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 11:55 AM

Fact: I don't like you. I never have. That gives me perfect right to be an "ass" to you. I don't kiss ass, nor do I ever intend to. Very few of my Graalian "friends" hold staff positions. Hell, the only one who does is Merlin. I don't want power. I hold no positions of power, nor do I ever intend to if I can avoid it. So, proved you wrong for the 42058029480249804298th time.

YOU, my friend, SUCK!

ZanderX
09-20-2001, 11:55 AM

YOU, my friend, SUCK!

I suck because I'm more intelligent and I can defeat pretty much any argument you can come up with on your own? Right.

AW2_Gohan
09-20-2001, 11:56 AM
nick = OWNED by ZanderX

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 11:57 AM

I suck because I'm more intelligent and I can defeat pretty much any argument you can come up with on your own? Right.

Your personality is despised by me........

ZanderX
09-20-2001, 11:58 AM

Your personality is despised by me........

My personality? I didn't know that my personality was completely individualistic. What you thought might have been an insult has turned out to be a compliment, thanks.

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 11:58 AM
nick = OWNED by ZanderX

Another follower of Zander.....

AW2_Gohan
09-20-2001, 11:59 AM
nick GROW UP you guys are fighting like little 8 year olds... I'm not taking sides but I think its your fault this fight started Nick

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 11:59 AM

My personality? I didn't know that my personality was completely individualistic. What you thought might have been an insult has turned out to be a compliment, thanks.

Everyone's personality is individualistic. That is what makes YOU.

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 12:00 PM
nick GROW UP you guys are fighting like little 8 year olds... I'm not taking sides but I think its your fault this fight started Nick

I would like to know why you think it is my fault.

AW2_Gohan
09-20-2001, 12:00 PM

Everyone's personality is individualistic. That is what makes YOU.

Shut up...

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 12:02 PM

Shut up...

Oh No! You sound stupid!

AW2_Gohan
09-20-2001, 12:02 PM

I would like to know why you think it is my fault.

You said U were gonna quit to get attention, beacause EVERYONE (maybe not everyone but go along with me) hates u, this whole thread is lame (did I just say lame?)

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 12:03 PM

Oh No! You sound stupid!

Wait. I am sorry. I don't like calling people stupid because I know you are not. You just don't see things the way I do. I am sorry dude.

AW2_Gohan
09-20-2001, 12:04 PM

Wait. I am sorry. I don't like calling people stupid because I know you are not. You just don't see things the way I do. I am sorry dude.

And u said I sound stupid :rolleyes:

(Oh yea! Im on a roll!) 200 posts yay!

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 12:05 PM

You said U were gonna quit to get attention, beacause EVERYONE (maybe not everyone but go along with me) hates u, this whole thread is lame (did I just say lame?)

I seriously thought about quiting. And trust me, they don't hate me because of this post. They didn't hate birdbird when he said he was going to leave. They just don't like my opinion. I wish you would just spend some time to talk to me. Don't just go by what all these "cool forum posting dudes" think.:(

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 12:06 PM

And u said I sound stupid :rolleyes:

(Oh yea! Im on a roll!)

It wasn't meant to sound stupid.....
I told you, I really am sorry for calling you stupid.:(

AW2_Gohan
09-20-2001, 12:06 PM

I seriously thought about quiting. And trust me, they don't hate me because of this post. They didn't hate birdbird when he said he was going to leave. They just don't like my opinion. I wish you would just spend some time to talk to me. Don't just go by what all these "cool forum posting dudes" think.:(

Hate u because of this post? When did i say that... I think people hated you all together....

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 12:08 PM

Hate u because of this post? When did i say that... I think people hated you all together....

People hate me because I speak the trush.
The problem is, Truth hurts.:(

AW2_Gohan
09-20-2001, 12:10 PM

People hate me because I speak the trush.
The problem is, Truth hurts.:(

trush? wtf? first couch now trush... Ever think of Grammer lessons?

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 12:11 PM

trush? wtf? first couch now trush... Ever think of Grammer lessons?

I obviously know how to spell it if I spelled it correctly the second time. Please pardon me but it is late and I am a bit lazy on rechecking what I wrote.

TrueHeaT
09-20-2001, 12:12 PM
kamuii says: Yabeh: Post this in response for me plz:
Yabeh: Not true. Some people have very generic, unindividual personalities. Many people assume false personalities to make themselves look better or to fit in with the crowd and thus become unindividualistic and are no longer themselves. Sorry for busting your bubble again.
Yabeh: now I am going to reboot

AW2_Gohan
09-20-2001, 12:13 PM

I obviously know how to spell it if I spelled it correctly the second time. Please pardon me but it is late and I am a bit lazy on rechecking what I wrote.

figures... (sp?) So why dont u goto sleep and tommrow go find another person to send 100s of PMS abusing them...

AW2_Gohan
09-20-2001, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
kamuii says: Yabeh: Post this in response for me plz:
Yabeh: Not true. Some people have very generic, unindividual personalities. Many people assume false personalities to make themselves look better or to fit in with the crowd and thus become unindividualistic and are no longer themselves. Sorry for busting your bubble again.
Yabeh: now I am going to reboot

In english please...

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 12:14 PM

figures... (sp?) So why dont u goto sleep and tommrow go find another person to send 100s of PMS abusing them...

I always get bashed to pieces on this forum. Enough of this. I'm done.

AW2_Gohan
09-20-2001, 12:16 PM

I always get bashed to pieces on this forum. Enough of this. I'm done.

nick is now owned by Me :D

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 12:16 PM

In english please...

A LOT OF PEOPLE JUST ACT A CERTAIN WAY TO FIT IN WITH THE "COOL CROWD".

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 12:17 PM

nick is now owned by Me :D

get owned by you? You didn't even understand what yabeh said..lol..

AW2_Gohan
09-20-2001, 12:21 PM

get owned by you? You didn't even understand what yabeh said..lol..

Dude, your probally a straight A geeks let alone im only a 14 year old 8th grader so shut up

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 12:21 PM

Dude, your probally a straight A geeks let alone im only a 14 year old 8th grader so shut up

Your calling me a geek? well Zander says he is smarter than me. Is he a MEGA GEEK?

AW2_Gohan
09-20-2001, 12:23 PM

Your calling me a geek? well Zander says he is smarter than me. Is he a MEGA GEEK?

no... He has the cool factor and thats all that counts to me :cool:

nick_sinister
09-20-2001, 12:24 PM

no... He has the cool factor and thats all that counts to me :cool:

You're contradicting yourself. Please......

toad1413
09-20-2001, 01:38 PM

If you are smart, that doesn't mean you are a geek. Am I a geek? No. But I am smart. :)