PDA

View Full Version : Tile idea

psihunter
09-20-2001, 06:18 AM
I was thinking to myself and said hey wouldn't think be kewl

Say we are to take out all the object parts of the tileset and place them in a whole new tileset as a objects tileset while the rest of the other tileset could add more ground and wall tiles. This could allow you to place all sorts of objects on different land tiles without the little bit of green on the edges (Objects would have transparent background

I know npcs do this but it be better since you don't need to make the image and lag down the level

What you think?

Cybnext_Design
09-20-2001, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by psihunter
I was thinking to myself and said hey wouldn't think be kewl

Say we are to take out all the object parts of the tileset and place them in a whole new tileset as a objects tileset while the rest of the other tileset could add more ground and wall tiles. This could allow you to place all sorts of objects on different land tiles without the little bit of green on the edges (Objects would have transparent background

I know npcs do this but it be better since you don't need to make the image and lag down the level

What you think?

the transparency would be nice instead of having to make like 4 different images just for one house on every terrain.