PDA

View Full Version : Shallow and deep water

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-19-2001, 09:14 AM
Obviously, bomys have the advantage of being able to swim in water at a high speed and now bomy pet owners can take advantage of this. However I see two problems:

1. The small, narrow amount of space that bomys/bomy pet owners can manuever in between Bomboria and SAnterrian it's impossible for anyone to get to get back and forth without hitting the deep water and bouncing onto shore. So I hope that Stefan could widen up the manuevering space a little bit there.

2. When bomys hit deep water they shouldn't bounce right off of it, I think they should slow down a lot, like as if you were in sand or something. However, this might require some sort of totally massive change and that might be too much work

JeffTL
09-19-2001, 10:07 AM
I've noticed that just about every time I bring my bomy acct to Santerra.

SagaTCN
09-19-2001, 10:19 AM
?? with about 10 - 15 minutes of practice I was able to naviage fine?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-20-2001, 06:09 AM
Why do you guys spam this?
Bomys shouldn't "bounce" off of the deep water, they should slow down. I don't see how you can bounce off deep water. And I hope that the shallow water is widened between Bomboria and Santerrain

General
09-20-2001, 07:02 AM
uhmm...and why can't you swim OVER the deep water? its totally illogical

evilive
09-20-2001, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by General
uhmm...and why can't you swim OVER the deep water? its totally illogical

You would get tired and drown....

At least for humans.... But ya see, in the original configuration for Bomys, Nero's could swim over deep water

AlexH
09-20-2001, 06:26 PM
i can manovere(sp?) just fine
a lil practice and you'll be fine too
i never hit deepwater or walls now unless im lagging or tired

konidias
09-21-2001, 07:27 AM
slowing down? how would you get out if you slow down? I think you should just drop underwater :D

We need a good drop like a rock drowning gani.. "whoops went into the deep!" *blub* :p

Tyhm
09-21-2001, 11:17 AM
G2K1 does have permission to use the drown.gani from Classic, it was a standing offer. ^_^

Dilrod
09-21-2001, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Obviously, bomys have the advantage of being able to swim in water at a high speed and now bomy pet owners can take advantage of this. However I see two problems:

1. The small, narrow amount of space that bomys/bomy pet owners can manuever in between Bomboria and SAnterrian it's impossible for anyone to get to get back and forth without hitting the deep water and bouncing onto shore. So I hope that Stefan could widen up the manuevering space a little bit there.

2. When bomys hit deep water they shouldn't bounce right off of it, I think they should slow down a lot, like as if you were in sand or something. However, this might require some sort of totally massive change and that might be too much work

yes....i think there should be some deep water taken off for easy meanuvering (sp?)

Jinx
09-22-2001, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Dilrod
.......meanuvering (sp?)

Thats the second time this thread =P

m-a-n-e-u-v-e-r-i-n-g

Edit>

Doh, I almost let myself post this without adding anything.

I think you should somehow have a bar showing your energy or something, when you go swimming in the shallow water stuff the energy bar slowly goes down, when in the Really Deep stuff, it starts going down rapidly, then when it runs out you do some 'sink like the titanic' gani, and die. When you get out of the water the bar just disappears, it only appears when you jump in water.

Just my thoughts. (And spelling correction)

-Jinx