Lycia
09-19-2001, 08:35 AM
http://www.parodius.com/~mushroom/eta.txt

Brad0629
09-19-2001, 08:40 AM
thats a lil much...dont ya think .../:

Hey i am cool
09-19-2001, 08:48 AM
STUPID RULE SITE7. Would you be willing to donate money towards events?

WHY WHEN THE EVENTS ARE NOT TO BE HELD WITH MONEY ANYMORE?

Lycia
09-19-2001, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Brad0629
thats a lil much...dont ya think .../:

Yup. And look at how many Police and FAQs there are.

Too many.

Hey i am cool
09-19-2001, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Lycia

Too many. there are 9 FAQs total. That is NOT too many when you have 20+ stupid ETs that cannot do what they are supposed to do right.

15 Police members is hardly too many also.

smallballn13
09-19-2001, 08:56 AM
Why you need MORE ET money
there is money in cup
i donated like 40 and i want it used

Brad0629
09-19-2001, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Lycia

Too many.

/:

et isnt police nor FAQ

TylerS36
09-19-2001, 09:05 AM
if anyone writes a 3 paragraph essay on why they should be on ET. Then well, they are pathetic.

Keyan
09-19-2001, 09:06 AM
I wish i could sign up for ET, but I asked Lycia about it, and since I'm a trial period faq, i cant sign up :( :( :(

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-19-2001, 09:40 AM
Nice form :)
I'll be sure to include my life story and "the meaning of life" in the essay as well

SkooL
09-19-2001, 09:44 AM
10 supporters? You don't even need that many for police...:/
This question..."4. What version did you start Graal on?"...what does that have any relevance to the events team whatsoever? You won't hire someone who started in 2.04 because they are new? A person who started in 1.28 could be really stupid and have no skills at all and yet you'd hire him over the smarter individual because he started in an early version? Not smart...

AlkarenHyralt
09-19-2001, 10:41 AM
I'm sorry Lycia, but that application form...is stupid. "Write a 3 paragraph essay" last time I checked, this is Graal, not school, work, etc. You are meant to have fun, when you play Graal, and the events team is supposed to increase this fun, you have on new main. But with that kind of application forum, I'm guessing people, who will help the graalian community, have even more fun, will not apply. No one wants to write that, when they could rather be having fun, also when their chances aren't 100% of getting accepted.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-19-2001, 10:54 AM
There was once a man named Geovanie Legend. His Graalian life couldn't be greater! He owner a server called N-Pulse, he had so many fans and players on his server (second most popular) and he ran a guild as well as Playerworld Managment and adored by everyone. He was at the top of his game... until one day... he got a little greedy. He decided to make an N-Pulse II, the legacy of Tier'Dal. He was working on it fine and dandy when people said he went overboard. He got frustrated and angry, and soon enough he quit Tier Dal because of too much pressure and greed and power hungry motives. He then tried to incorporate Tier'Dal into N-Pulse 1, but that failed and the people got angry. Then he tried to get rid of guilds on his server but the people got angry, and finally he lost his playerworld job and he was frustrated. Soon enough, because he got a little over greedy and too power hungry he quit. Now he is but a memory...

There once was a person called Lycia. Her Graalian life was great. She was helping New World, she had RC on Graal 2001 and she had rare bomys and adored by everyone. Until one day... things started to go wrong...

abcd9876
09-19-2001, 12:48 PM
Lycia the application form is the stupidest thing I ever seen on Graal.
Version that started on Graal doesn't really matter usually.
Idea for event: what does it matter? Unique events are never made.
Willing to donate money: I almost don't see ET that make events for money anymore.
10 Staff members, NOT from ET nor FAQ Trial: that means you have to get all police or faq supporters, meaning you just need to have friends there, and has nothing to do with ET.
3 paragraph essay: The lamest thing I ever seen.

Lycia
09-19-2001, 06:50 PM
If people want in bad enough, they'll do it.

I've had 5 people do it so far.

James
09-19-2001, 10:17 PM
While your at it fire all the *****ic ETs and make them take the test again. They should atleast have to host 3 events a day to stay in events team.

abcd9876
09-19-2001, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by James
While your at it fire all the *****ic ETs and make them take the test again. They should atleast have to host 3 events a day to stay in events team.
She won't do it.
She will have to fire herself.

Kaimetsu
09-19-2001, 10:54 PM
I think the intention is to get people to work there who aren't illiterate idiots. If she succeeds then yay.

TOT_GP1
09-19-2001, 11:50 PM
1. What does version have to do with your ability to host an event?
2.If it does have an impact than im suresome people won't tell the truth.

An application for ET has to be the dumbest thing ive seen on graal.

Hey i am cool
09-20-2001, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
I think the intention is to get people to work there who aren't illiterate idiots. If she succeeds then yay. Agreed, but she should still fire the other ET members that have NOT done the essay and make them retake it, because people like Rob who constantly spar PK and abuse powers and cannot work a damn thing are screwing things up. (Mr. Kriton, too.)

spi
09-20-2001, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by TylerS36
if anyone writes a 3 paragraph essay on why they should be on ET. Then well, they are pathetic.

well said

spi
09-20-2001, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Hey i am cool
Agreed, but she should still fire the other ET members that have NOT done the essay and make them retake it, because people like Rob who constantly spar PK and abuse powers and cannot work a damn thing are screwing things up. (Mr. Kriton, too.)

i remember when i killed Mayor Kriton with he had his ET tag on and took 7 gralats he was like

"GIEV THAT MONY BAX OR WHENEVER HIGH LVL RC COMES ON HE WILL BAN U"

Dilrod
09-20-2001, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by spi

i remember when i killed Mayor Kriton with he had his ET tag on and took 7 gralats he was like

"GIEV THAT MONY BAX OR WHENEVER HIGH LVL RC COMES ON HE WILL BAN U"

HAHA I WAS EATING A CHEEZE IT AND I CHOKED ON IT AFTER READING THAT

ArmadeusWarlock
09-20-2001, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Dilrod

HAHA I WAS EATING A CHEEZE IT AND I CHOKED ON IT AFTER READING THAT

lol

A bunch of the ET's should be fired or, at the least, "TRAINED" to do their job. If you don't even now how to "Start" an event, you shouldnt be ET, which, n many cases, some new ET's have asked =(

Jinx
09-22-2001, 10:28 PM
Anyone remember a time when events were fun? When ETs were good? When they new how to do thier job well and not abuse powers?

Naw, I dont remember that time ethier.

-Jinx

JeffTL
09-22-2001, 11:39 PM
Lycia? I think age is a tad, ah, personal. If you fear immaturity, study the answers and the essay. Age matters not in these days; there are eight-year-olds in college and thirty-year-olds who are the most rude and immature people of whom you could ever think.

annr
09-22-2001, 11:54 PM
i think i will fill this application out

Kaimetsu
09-23-2001, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by JeffTL
Lycia? I think age is a tad, ah, personal. If you fear immaturity, study the answers and the essay. Age matters not in these days; there are eight-year-olds in college and thirty-year-olds who are the most rude and immature people of whom you could ever think.

8-yr-olds in college are scum.

annr
09-23-2001, 12:04 AM
ok i hope my application is accepted

Jinx
09-23-2001, 08:06 AM
So many servers think age is such a big issue, anyone under the age of 16 is an immature little hacker.

-Jinx

Lycia
09-27-2001, 10:50 AM
- Closed due to new application. -