PDA

View Full Version : My Super Duper Ideas....

Jinx
09-19-2001, 05:25 AM
...ok ok, so their not that super duper, but they are my ideas:

tobuddies command

Like a toguild message, only you type "tobuddies: blahblah" and it sends the message to everyone on your buddies list.

tostaff command

Well, many times I find myself having to send a message to all the staff members about stuff, I just think it would be a lot more convienient for high staff members. It's like a toguild message, you type "tostaff: blah blah" and it sends that message to all staff.

RC-Built in ftp

Somehow make an FTP built into RC, so the owner can open up the rights of a staff and decide if they get the right to edit ftp. This may be kinda hard to make, but I'm just sharing my idea.

RC History

You can right click on a staff member to see all the actions that staff member has done on rc within the last month or so.

Well um, those are my ideas, discuss them as you wish.

-Jinx

Lionel-Jonson
09-19-2001, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Jinx
RC History[/I]

You can right click on a staff member to see all the actions that staff member has done on rc within the last month or so.

RC LOG:

Hulk Hogan gives hoboguy8629874669gralat

IT ALREADY EXISTss

SagaTCN
09-19-2001, 10:30 AM
tobuddies: yes

tostaff: no becouse im using it already in one of my NPC's

Jinx
09-21-2001, 03:08 AM
bah, RC log gets way to big, takes to long to download, too hard to look through. It would be WAY simpler to just use the accounts list to get an account, then right click and see all the RC history, then every once in awhile you could clean it out.

-Jinx

habek
09-21-2001, 10:19 AM
...ok ok, so their not that super duper, but they are my ideas:

tobuddies command

Like a toguild message, only you type "tobuddies: blahblah" and it sends the message to everyone on your buddies list.

old idea

Dilrod
09-21-2001, 06:31 PM
yeah the built in ftp would be a good idea and it just be a right for lv4 RC so on....maybe even change what can be edited with ftp as ftp rights so the guild admin of a PW can make guild tags,but not go corrupt and delete all the levels,etc

Jinx
09-22-2001, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by habek

old idea

Rully? Wull if I knew it was an old idea i wouldn't have posted it.

yeah the built in ftp would be a good idea and it just be a right for lv4 RC so on....maybe even change what can be edited with ftp as ftp rights so the guild admin of a PW can make guild tags,but not go corrupt and delete all the levels,etc

Exactly why I suggested it.

-Jinx

habek
09-22-2001, 08:12 AM

Rully? Wull if I knew it was an old idea i wouldn't have posted it.

-Jinx
the idea suggested before you registered

SkooL
09-22-2001, 08:18 AM
tostaff command

Well, many times I find myself having to send a message to all the staff members about stuff, I just think it would be a lot more convienient for high staff members. It's like a toguild message, you type "tostaff: blah blah" and it sends that message to all staff.What could possibly require the assistance of the entire staff?

Faheria_Admin5
09-22-2001, 08:35 AM
A simple 4 word phrase..

CAN I BE STAFF????!?