PDA

View Full Version : we need a METRIS tournament!

cyborg5
09-18-2001, 06:15 AM
we need a METRIS tournament!

in other words everyoneplays a big game, rules:
no exiting, slashing other player, and restarting metris
no using other acount to PK all metris players

ok ETsthatactuazllydostuffun-likelyciaweneedmoregoodetslolmyspacebarisbrokenhah ahaa!

Python523
09-18-2001, 08:17 AM
you can say no pking but unless its held at a no pk area like the farming lands, pkers will come

ArchAngelTCN_P2P
09-18-2001, 11:58 AM
The organization of a Metris Tournament is kinda trivial...you'd almost have to have alot of ETs on...seperate everyone so that there are only 4-5 playing in one area and have a ET watching so they can tell who's been eliminated and such =) it would be a good idea but the organization problem for such a tournament would be kinda hard to tend with. Maybe it could be a whole week thing...not sure how this would be done in one day though...we'd just have to try it and find out...so Lycia how about it? Make plans for a Metris tournament? :)

Lycia
09-18-2001, 02:33 PM
Sounds like an excellent idea. What should the prizes be?

cds96
09-18-2001, 08:05 PM
make a metris building

5 people go into each room and the winner goes on to the next stage

i just got 824 on metris ^_^

ArchAngelTCN_P2P
09-19-2001, 06:11 AM
Yes a metris building would be a good idea even if it was temporary. Maybe make it like Craig said...only 5 people in a room and somehow set it up so that if they are kicked off they are warped out or maybe just have a area for a ET to be present and watch. As for prizes it would have to be almos determined on how many people play...if it was a large group like 25+ maybe a hat or 30 gralat something not to major but something to show appreciation...or maybe a gani/weapon when fired displays a trophy above the person. I'm not sure but something would be nice =)

KrAnKyP2P
09-19-2001, 08:28 AM
People could lie about there scores.. they could Say something like.. Score: 982
And people will think that he/she really got this score.. ive seen t done before

cyborg5
09-19-2001, 09:27 AM
well, what I would do in that metris room is... make a score counter of sorts that records the score