PDA

View Full Version : take the heat


Asmodeus-James
09-16-2001, 12:52 PM
That was so immature Lycia, I thought at 23 you could take something like that, and it is true SOMEONE IS BIASED AROUND HERE 3 events admins never got RC, and then you pop in and you get it just because you were the 'creator' of events team, and now you get a forum, pathetic, just pathetic

SkooL
09-16-2001, 01:17 PM
Cloud Strife got RC and wasn't the creator...:P

TrueHeaT
09-16-2001, 01:19 PM
i think the forum is for events not for her

Wing
09-16-2001, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Asmodeus-James
That was so immature Lycia, I thought at 23 you could take something like that, and it is true SOMEONE IS BIASED AROUND HERE 3 events admins never got RC, and then you pop in and you get it just because you were the 'creator' of events team, and now you get a forum, pathetic, just pathetic

Lycia, The Game, Madbrad, IF (I think), and Cloud got RC

ZanderX
09-16-2001, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
i think the forum is for events not for her

IceHawk
09-16-2001, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
i think the forum is for events not for her can you be sure about that?

ZanderX
09-16-2001, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by IceHawk
can you be sure about that?


hey guy. Your sig is suddenly huge with many images and texts(...texts...)

TrueHeaT
09-16-2001, 04:46 PM
well I think it's pretty obvious
she wanted the forum but not for her, for ET.

Shard_IceFire
09-16-2001, 09:35 PM
Personally, I really don't care if she has her own forum. Big deal. Don't go here.

Asmodeus-James
09-16-2001, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Wing


Lycia, The Game, Madbrad, IF (I think), and Cloud got RC

yes and there were about 3 after that who didn't get it when they asked. Infamous Freak did have RC, and I remember one of them asked for a forum for events but just got ignored.

Brad0629
09-17-2001, 12:03 AM
I started et when madbrad first became admin..

you forgot about...

spark
Cloud Strife

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-17-2001, 05:36 AM
This is stupid. I see at least 10 ideas on this forum and I haven't seen one of them seriously taken or discussed about from the ET's. will they actually use our ideas?

By the way, I saw some dude put on an Events Team tag, and he actually hosted an event! Yes, a very very rare moment... I'm glad that those who took advantage of it did. Good job ET, you don't want to overdo it

annr
09-17-2001, 05:39 AM
there havn't been any events today yet. or not while i've been on, and i've been riding the debil train for awhile now

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-17-2001, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by annr
there havn't been any events today yet. or not while i've been on, and i've been riding the debil train for awhile now
I saw one event, and it was a survivor. Then someone tried to host a railroad race but that was cancelled. I guess they thought they had fulfilled their duties for the day, err... I mean the week

James
09-17-2001, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by annr
there havn't been any events today yet. or not while i've been on, and i've been riding the debil train for awhile now

Haha that train is the best entertainment I've ever seen, I doubt it was put there purposely, the idea is simply ingenious.

Valder
09-17-2001, 06:46 AM
Cloud was the last to get it aside from Lycia. He abused it and stefan took it away from all events admins untill he knew that they can be trusted with RC again.

darkrain
09-17-2001, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Valder
Cloud was the last to get it aside from Lycia. He abused it and stefan took it away from all events admins untill he knew that they can be trusted with RC again. How did Cloud abuse it?:(

Valder
09-17-2001, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by darkrain
How did Cloud abuse it?:(

He used it to warp people, give himself items. He warped people to Survivor island and PKed people till he had 30000 somewhat kills.

Lyndzey
09-17-2001, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by darkrain
How did Cloud abuse it?:(
It was Cloud Strife, not Cloud X