PDA

View Full Version : Game Gani's

Rone
09-16-2001, 08:44 AM
I want to know how to make and play on g2k1 a Float Gani like Loriels... Its not an RC trick.. I know this for sure.. Plz help if you can...

Enigma_GP6
09-17-2001, 12:12 PM
Describe, or let bribe

-Rebel95

entravial
09-17-2001, 01:04 PM
~AlphaFlame~

Perhaps it's a weapon? Either that or... I dunno. It's 2 AM, I'm half drunk caus my friend put vodka in my orange juice and now I'm hald drunk and didnt I just say that? Whoo... :D

Krakken_2001
09-17-2001, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by entravial
~AlphaFlame~

Perhaps it's a weapon? Either that or... I dunno. It's 2 AM, I'm half drunk caus my friend put vodka in my orange juice and now I'm hald drunk and didnt I just say that? Whoo... :D

Yeah it is a weapon that just set's your walk gani to a different one.

Enigma_GP6
09-18-2001, 09:11 AM
oooooohhhhhhhh....I have ben wondering that myself, um....maybe it goes like:

//NPC Made by Rebel95
if (playertouchsme){
toweapons Test Gani;
}
if (weaponfired){
Float();
}
function Float()
while (isweapon){
setani ganinamehere,;
sleep .05;
setani ganinamehere,;
}
//End of Script

Please tell me when you get an answer, if I dont se it. :)
-Rebel95

Enigma_GP6
09-19-2001, 09:01 AM
At least I know waht a script is, you Mutated Broccoli Monster.

-Rebel95

Silver Knight
09-19-2001, 09:32 AM
If (weaponfired) {replaceani walk,ganinamehere;}

Shard_IceFire
09-19-2001, 09:59 AM
At least I know waht a script is, you Mutated Broccoli Monster.

Y-y-you ins..insulted t-the...KAIMETSU!

KJS
09-19-2001, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Shard_IceFire

Y-y-you ins..insulted t-the...KAIMETSU!

only thing I dont like how your talking is like he is a god or something (I know he is a really good scripter)...

he insulted him because kaimetsu kinda insulted the guy

eh oh well...

I guess you can say this is spam lol

grim_squeaker_x
09-19-2001, 05:44 PM
if (weaponfired) {
this.anireplaced=1-this.anireplaced;
if (this.anireplaced==1) replaceani walk,float; //Second being the gani Loriel uses
else replaceani walk,walk;
}

Enigma_GP6
09-20-2001, 06:16 AM
Well....of course you may know what a script is, but I bet you a rainbow gralat that you can't even script a door.
THAT is an insult to you. not to scripting.

-Rebel95

KJS
09-20-2001, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

Disgusting scripts are an insult to scripting, and thus an indirect insult to me. I merely retaliated, but if he wanted to insult me then there are far better ways to do it than to just say stupid untrue stuff.

I dont see how it insults you indirectly when someone scripts bad...
(I think I have seen you say you program befor in the forums)...

well if you do program does it indirectly insult you when someone makes a bad program or a bad code for a program?

toad1413
09-20-2001, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Enigma_GP6
Well....of course you may know what a script is, but I bet you a rainbow gralat that you can't even script a door.
THAT is an insult to you. not to scripting.

-Rebel95

Kaimetsu not being able to script a door?? wait... sorry... it's just that... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Funny...
He's scripted a WHOLE BLOODY GAME. *******. :rolleyes: