PDA

View Full Version : I dun wanna cause a controversy, but...

Keyan
09-16-2001, 07:26 AM
I see a little injustice going on here.
When Lyndzey(dunno spelling o_X) was events admin, i happened to get onto an "ET list" for doing good events, and people recommending me. Well, over time, Cloud X became ET admin, and i asked him about this list. He said he would consider hiring me. Now, Lycia is admin. Right before cloud x stepped now, torankusu asked me if i wanted to be a faq. Well, seemed fine with me at the time, took the test, passed, and I am currently Keyan -Trial Period- (FAQ).
Now, here's where i see a slight problem.
I pmed lycia a few days ago, telling her about the list, and this story i just wrote up here. She replied
"You fill out an application. Plus, you may not be a FAQ and ET"
When i read that, i was slightly pissed, 'cause i've wanted to be et much more than faq...
Well, I'm wondering why cant i be ET and FAQ? is there some sort of controvery between Lycia and Toran? or is it "just too much work to do both things at once"?
AND, If i quit FAQ, would I be able to still join ET?
Now heres another thing....which is "more worth it"?
Its it worth it to be faq and give up et?
Or be ET and give up faq?

Merlin
09-16-2001, 07:43 AM
considering ET is not a hold one event conststantly after another i don't see harm in being both

konidias
09-16-2001, 09:31 AM
Exactly merlin.. ET is part time.. Lycia just likes making new rules and likes enforcing them even more.. even if they are idiotic rules. Just like the stupid application to become an ET

AlkarenHyralt
09-16-2001, 09:44 AM
I see no reason why you couldn't be both.

Keyan
09-16-2001, 11:10 PM
Ahh the power of ch--bumping

Lyndzey
09-16-2001, 11:28 PM
Toran isn't Police. I let him have a tag since he is FAQ Chief.

Keyan
09-16-2001, 11:57 PM
Well, my mistake there *edits his front post*

Asmodeus-James
09-17-2001, 12:01 AM
you should be able to be both, i sure wouldnt want to take either of them, you just end up getting backstabbed, but thats your decision

Keyan
09-18-2001, 05:32 AM
*really wishes someone of importance would answer this...importance as is an et admin of some sort =P*

spi
09-18-2001, 05:37 AM
when Lyndzey was ET admin and Dilrod was FAQ Chief, i was both. now im not either =p