PDA

View Full Version : Events Team Suggestion

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-15-2001, 10:49 PM
I'd like to remind you this is NOT an attack on Events Team, but simply an observation

Whenever I go on Graal all I see are people playing survivor or CS, and I'm sick of it. The only person I see host something different on a regular basis is Lycia, and I'm glad she has the sense to somewhat diversify the events being held. I'm kindly asking ET that they hold something else besides these two events, like Vermain said, maybe something else that requires skill not just senseless PK'ing. Or maybe another event which requires team work? No one plays CTF or Kingdom games anymore, and I'd more than gladly play.

So I hope that Lycia, you can tell all the events people that they shouldn't hold survivor and CS all the time

Brad0629
09-15-2001, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
I'd like to remind you this is NOT an attack on Events Team, but simply an observation

Whenever I go on Graal all I see are people playing survivor or CS, and I'm sick of it. The only person I see host something different on a regular basis is Lycia, and I'm glad she has the sense to somewhat diversify the events being held. I'm kindly asking ET that they hold something else besides these two events, like Vermain said, maybe something else that requires skill not just senseless PK'ing. Or maybe another event which requires team work? No one plays CTF or Kingdom games anymore, and I'd more than gladly play.

So I hope that Lycia, you can tell all the events people that they shouldn't hold survivor and CS all the time

gimme ideas thenb

I host the MOST

cs
Hiorse race
spar tourney
and frolic swim

those are my MAIN events

I hate survivor

09-15-2001, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

TwiZtid:Well people dont want to play anything else...plus its hard to cntrol the winers in th other events withou a billboard tellin the teams and scores

Brad0629
09-15-2001, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by IcePick_2001

TwiZtid:Well people dont want to play anything else...plus its hard to cntrol the winers in th other events withou a billboard tellin the teams and scores

yeah true

STEFAN MAKE COPS AND ROBBERS HAVE A STAT COUNTER

thotijn
09-15-2001, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Brad0629

gimme ideas thenb

I host the MOST

cs
Hiorse race
spar tourney
and frolic swim

those are my MAIN events