PDA

View Full Version : event ideas

TrueHeaT
09-15-2001, 03:14 PM
zalactic labs race, horse races across the world, boat vs. boat combat with fireballs and arrows, competitions to fill up 3 bottles of clear water from antora the fastest, fastest farmer competitions, horse fighting, stefan add another elephant or two and have elephant races ;), breadmaking contests, ... i'm all out of ideas

Yamizitzu
09-15-2001, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
horse fighting
Jousting would be fun :)

IceHawk
09-15-2001, 03:27 PM
TrueHeaT has good ideas

GOLF RACE

Lycia
09-15-2001, 03:39 PM
zalactic labs race, horse races across the world, boat vs. boat combat with fireballs and arrows, competitions to fill up 3 bottles of clear water from antora the fastest, fastest farmer competitions, horse fighting, stefan add another elephant or two and have elephant races ;), breadmaking contests, ... i'm all out of ideas

Zalactic labs race would take forever, which is good. Too many events end too quickly, and aren't challenging enough.

That boat vs. boat thing is a brilliant idea. It'll be like an actual pirates ship war.

I like that clear water thing. Not enough events for bomys.

I like the farming thing too.

That elephant thing would be hilarious to watch.

The breadmaking contest would be awesome. Like, have 5 minutes, and whoever bakes the most, gets 2 times the amount in gralats that they bake. So, if they bake 5 loaves, they get 10 gralat.

I love these ideas. :)

TrueHeaT
09-15-2001, 03:40 PM
good
start using them then!

toad1413
09-15-2001, 04:16 PM
zalactic labs race

I held the first successful one. It was good, and it took like 5 mins for the people to get to me. :)

smallballn13
09-15-2001, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by toad1413

I held the first successful one. It was good, and it took like 5 mins for the people to get to me. :) yep
we all know :D

Yamizitzu
09-15-2001, 05:26 PM
I would like to see an event held at the Santerrain Dojo

LordMax
09-15-2001, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Yamizitzu
I would like to see an event held at the Santerrain Dojo is that would be the best event! and it would take awhile too because when they start winding up the other person could get out of the way.

NeoNPL
09-15-2001, 06:32 PM
sounds cool keep it up ;)

AlexH
09-15-2001, 06:37 PM
i got a good idea for a game
we should make darts
i could make it all but i would need the gfxs
anyone wanna make some gfxs and then i'll make the game

entravial
09-15-2001, 06:37 PM
not really an event but:

there should be a sports stadium where you can play basketball and ping pong and tennis and hockey and soccer and swimming and badminton and stuff

AlexH
09-15-2001, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by entravial
not really an event but:

there should be a sports stadium where you can play basketball and ping pong and tennis and hockey and soccer and swimming and badminton and stuff

i gave stefan that idea a while ago
except it was an olympic stadium that he should make
we culd have like all of or most of the games from the olympics
like for the running we could improve it and give your guy a stamina bar and depending on how fast you run (could press D to speed up) your stamina goes down faster then when its all gone you need to walk but it would gradually refill

NeoNPL
09-15-2001, 06:41 PM
Sounds cool!

BrianDAPenguin
09-15-2001, 07:15 PM
I was thinking about some kind of trivia game, though... Like a game show room, and there are many commands... Would be very hard to make though!

Kaimetsu
09-15-2001, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by BrianDAPenguin
I was thinking about some kind of trivia game, though... Like a game show room, and there are many commands... Would be very hard to make though!

No it wouldn't. What would you want it to do?

AlexH
09-15-2001, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

what would be a difficult script for you?

BrianDAPenguin
09-15-2001, 07:23 PM

Stuff =)
Such as, ask a question, then you say the person's name if its incorrect, and goodbye if they have to leave, I thought about this a few weeks ago in the shower, and have forgotten most of the ideas, but there could be different game shows, and score npc's

BrianDAPenguin
09-15-2001, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by AlexH

Server NPC's =( (I never did learn how to make those)

Kaimetsu
09-15-2001, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by AlexH

I dunno. Something like a fully-functional 3D engine or advanced AI or something.

Kaimetsu
09-15-2001, 07:26 PM

Stuff =)
Such as, ask a question, then you say the person's name if its incorrect, and goodbye if they have to leave, I thought about this a few weeks ago in the shower, and have forgotten most of the ideas, but there could be different game shows, and score npc's

Sound easy to script.

AlexH
09-15-2001, 07:28 PM

I dunno. Something like a fully-functional 3D engine or advanced AI or something.

wow
that would be impossible for me to do
i wouldnt even know where to begin

BrianDAPenguin
09-15-2001, 07:30 PM
I can start designing it if anyone really would want it online... I don't have to do NPC's because Stefan usually changes them anyhow! (Plus, he told me I didn't have to put NPC's in my levels)

AlexH
09-15-2001, 07:33 PM
I can start designing it if anyone really would want it online... I don't have to do NPC's because Stefan usually changes them anyhow! (Plus, he told me I didn't have to put NPC's in my levels)

you would need the NPCs in it
Stefan only changes it to work with NPC server
or maybe touch them up a lil so they dont lag as much

Admins
09-15-2001, 09:55 PM
I wanted to make an am. football game
(scripting is relatively easy)
but still no LAT has made the two levels for it :/

WingDrgn
09-15-2001, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Stefan
I wanted to make an am. football game
(scripting is relatively easy)
but still no LAT has made the two levels for it :/

lazy people

TrueHeaT
09-16-2001, 06:03 AM
:(
the level makers should be doing stuff
a football field would be easy to make too

Asmodeus-James
09-16-2001, 06:36 AM
wrestling

AlexH
09-16-2001, 06:39 AM
stefan ill make you the lvls
wont be that hard
a few seats
a big park
goal posts
whoa law

Aknts
09-16-2001, 11:07 AM
:spam:

konidias
09-16-2001, 11:17 AM
I was busy making the market. =P

It's not all that easy to plan out and make a really nice football field.. For one, it has to at least be two levels with a map since it would suck if it wasn't one big level. Plus it has to be decided how it will face.. horizontal or vertical.. each changing the style of gameplay. Plus stefan wants new tiles for it so it looks better, which requires time to make them and design it all. This isn't like classic football where it was a bunch of lines and a ball that canbecarried. :)

I will still work on it if no other lat want to.