PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in jail on classic!

Evil-Magus
09-14-2001, 10:35 AM
Im stuck in jail on classic and I did not do anything wrong!
Earlyer today I was sitting at the joint when someon was PKed!Golden Swords,Lizard Shields, Nuke Shots, Fire Balls, Fire Blasts, Jolt Bombs, Superbombs about 100000 gold rupees, and Full Hearts flew everywhere!I couldnt help but pick some of it up!Then I was in jail with a few people!Some of the people started useing graal 2001 ganis and somehow walking over the walls and stuff!Now I'm the only one...stuck, all alone...for picking up some items...with no RC's logging on to help...anyway, please respond with ways that I can get out!

habek
09-14-2001, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Evil-Magus
Im stuck in jail on classic and I did not do anything wrong!
Earlyer today I was sitting at the joint when someon was PKed!Golden Swords,Lizard Shields, Nuke Shots, Fire Balls, Fire Blasts, Jolt Bombs, Superbombs about 100000 gold rupees, and Full Hearts flew everywhere!I couldnt help but pick some of it up!Then I was in jail with a few people!Some of the people started useing graal 2001 ganis and somehow walking over the walls and stuff!Now I'm the only one...stuck, all alone...for picking up some items...with no RC's logging on to help...anyway, please respond with ways that I can get out!
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Blue-Poyozo
09-14-2001, 10:38 AM
that sounds like fun : D

DeathChill
09-14-2001, 10:39 AM
Sounds like it somehow magically happened!&@&%(*&#(
Oh wait..no it didn't..

General
09-14-2001, 10:47 AM
i know how they did it

they changed arrows to golden sword
they changed bombs to lizard shield
they changed goldrupee to golden glove
they changed redrupee to joltbomb
they changed bluerupee to nukeshot
they changed greenrupee to superbomb

when the graal client is hacked like that, when you drop an item, it becomes the other item, like the way golden swords flew everywhere...anyways, sux that ur in jail

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-14-2001, 10:50 AM
Graal Classic is funny because so many people hack it, and then everything goes crazy

Who remembers the "Black Days" where there was a hacker, and for about a week all the levels turned black and laggy and no one could move?

Blue-Poyozo
09-14-2001, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Graal Classic is funny because so many people hack it, and then everything goes crazy

Who remembers the "Black Days" where there was a hacker, and for about a week all the levels turned black and laggy and no one could move?

Those were very annoying

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-14-2001, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Blue-Poyozo

Those were very annoying
It was funny, and we all had to delete night.gif from our folders, but it took about a week for everyone to figure that out

AlkarenHyralt
09-14-2001, 11:16 AM

I remember that, everytime I got stuck in that, I just had -Snake Eyes- warpto me, and update the level. lol

Asmodeus-James
09-14-2001, 11:19 AM
hmm, i didnt think it was possible for a person to pick up a gold sword when someone lays them...or even see them at that..

but anyway, i remember when totally everyone was using trainers and making huge explosions and got really laggy...

i wonder if the image hack thing still works

ANationUnderDog
09-14-2001, 02:35 PM
Jail on classic sucks hardcore, get this, one day out of the blue I was warped to the jail by sum d00d, apparently someone was on my account earlier doing the ruppee heal hack, and I got jailed for it, I e-mailed peach, and after about 2 weeks he responds saying he had to pre-reset my account, so I had to get all my crap back, anyways, so I am going on with my life and about 2 weeks later one of the GP Cadets puts me in jail and says "you have bad heart flags" and I was like "those where from last time" he said "No they are new" so I was like "WTF?!" so he pre-reset my account again and let me out, then about a week ago I got thrown back in for the same reason, and I am waiting on Peach, I couldnt change my password cause I deleted my old e-mail adress so I had to wait for Contego to get on which took forever.....blah blah blah... blah blah "blah"

toad1413
09-14-2001, 02:44 PM
My hacker experience on classic was when there were all these alien ships (the ones for the blue graal quest) and gold houses appearing all around the place. VERY annoying.

Merlin
09-14-2001, 06:56 PM
isnt it odd how swords and full hearts are local? so they managed to just fly at you!

NotoriousBLT
09-14-2001, 09:25 PM

That was not even a couple months ago :P

Asmodeus-James
09-14-2001, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Merlin
isnt it odd how swords and full hearts are local? so they managed to just fly at you!

yes the same thing makes me wonder...

Iracious
09-14-2001, 09:53 PM

Yeah. He = Hacker. He should be in jail. ;) Yesterday I saw IcePick hacking, heh, he had godmode, staff boots, and this firewave thing. He was like "oh ****, Iracious!" Whenever he saw me. :p

ANationUnderDog
09-14-2001, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Iracious

Yeah. He = Hacker. He should be in jail. ;) Yesterday I saw IcePick hacking, heh, he had godmode, staff boots, and this firewave thing. He was like "oh ****, Iracious!" Whenever he saw me. :p
:cool: BUST!:cool:

Evil-Magus
09-15-2001, 05:58 AM
Umm, i've been in here about 20 hours, I want to reset my account and never pick up hacked items again!
And If someone can tell me another way to get out or how long i'll be here for before I reset my account that would be nice!

Grease_Man2
09-15-2001, 06:10 AM

lol, you mean when Joe did that? haha, i remember that, WHOO! that was funny...it was all cause antago jailed him for no reason too... and there was prolly other times i dont know about too...but, o well

oops, this is wrong...sum1 said it happened a couple of months ago, so i guess its a differant incident...o well

Grease_Man2
09-15-2001, 06:12 AM
Umm, i've been in here about 20 hours, I want to reset my account and never pick up hacked items again!
And If someone can tell me another way to get out or how long i'll be here for before I reset my account that would be nice!
uhmm...just wait a little longer ;0)

Grease_Man2
09-15-2001, 06:19 AM

haha, that is very odd...i dont get how i can manage to uhm...do illeagle activities on graal (i wont say hack cause it aint hacking) when 4 GP's are on and not get banned even when i ask them to ban me, yet all these people who say they dont do anything end up getting banned?

ANationUnderDog
09-15-2001, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Grease_Man2

lol, you mean when Joe did that? haha, i remember that, WHOO! that was funny...it was all cause antago jailed him for no reason too... and there was prolly other times i dont know about too...but, o well

oops, this is wrong...sum1 said it happened a couple of months ago, so i guess its a differant incident...o well

Heh Joe is a funny guy[Considering your talking about the same one I am, frum Razor Cage?-w00t] He couldnt get an account so I got him one, but it turns out he was IP banned, har har, poor guy..........

Evil-Magus
09-15-2001, 08:21 AM
Well, Ive been here about 22 hours, My friend is here, he "found" the Liz Sword at the bank!
I really need to get out!
I hate it here!
I've seen about 10 hackers just walk over the wall to the exit!
A while ago someone sold me the Golden Sword to my other account, he said I wouldnt go to jail and I was banned a few mins after I picked it up!
I could give away his name but he said he would hack me and ruin my account if I did!
I want an RC to log on soon!

Evil-Magus
09-15-2001, 08:29 AM
Is it possible for graal to ban P2P accounts?I payed for them after all...

Merlin
09-15-2001, 08:34 AM
no you're some kid using a trainer and trying to get away with it, though i will give you a local-classic-ban and unban you global,since you payed.

Merlin
09-15-2001, 08:36 AM
scratch that, you're not even banned, yes they can jail you on classic, even if you payed for access to graal2001 + pay servers.

Evil-Magus
09-15-2001, 08:41 AM
Never mind, both my P2P accounts have been banned, Is it legal for them to ban it?I payed money and then my accounts were deleted!I have been banned for nothing, $60 wasted!
IS THAT LEGAL?IS IT?I NEED TO KNOW!!!
I was banned for nothing!I was banned for nothing!I was banned for nothing!Why was I banned?Why?I did nothing!I picked up some items that flew everywhere when someone was PKed!If I had known I would be jailed, and banned, I would have left them alone for someone else to grab!

Merlin
09-15-2001, 08:42 AM
Right, give me the account names.

Jerom
09-15-2001, 08:42 AM
Never mind, both my P2P accounts have been banned, Is it legal for them to ban it?I payed money and then my accounts were deleted!I have been banned for nothing, $60 wasted!
IS THAT LEGAL?IS IT?I NEED TO KNOW!!!
I was banned for nothing!I was banned for nothing!I was banned for nothing!Why was I banned?Why?I did nothing!I picked up some items that flew everywhere when someone was PKed!If I had known I would be jailed, and banned, I would have left them alone for someone else to grab!
They can do anything they want with your account. It's their game...

Esiah
09-15-2001, 08:45 AM
I'm assuming green rupee = fullheart & ohhh.. bombs or arrows = golden sword.. hmm.. Well, Torankusu was right - if you use a hack.. say one of those piehax0r hacks where greeng->fullheart - drop a green rupee - you see a fullheart, everyone else sees green rupee..

"Global" stuff (everyone can see):
All types of rupees
Bombs
Arrows
Hearts
(Thats it, I think)

"Local" stuff (only you can see)
Shields (dropped)
Gloves
Swords (dropped)
Fullheart (hack)
blackrupee (some new hack thingy that came out - drops 1000 rupees I think if you pick it up - replaces greenrupee(I only heard about this.. dunno if it's true))

So basically, you're lying dark :)

[Edit:Erm, merlin not toran]

Crono Illusion
09-15-2001, 09:53 AM

Pizza Firesnakes!

LordMatt
09-15-2001, 10:30 AM
I was banned on classic for no reason for like a day before