PDA

View Full Version : Graal Subway

mrkriton
09-14-2001, 07:09 AM
:o Hello everyone and I got a great idea for the Graal server, i wasnt sure if it will go in here or some other section of the forum. Anyway my idea is to expand the railroad tracks and stuff by moving the tracks underground and adding more, or building seperate tracks and have them underground. and of course we will add more station platforms in each area. if we do this it will prevent the land being crowded with tracks...where i got the idea of this was from looking at a New York City Subway history on how they moved the subway tracks from above to below to free up space above ground. so i HOPE!!! stefan reads this, i will probley forum PM him the message but he hasent replyed to my olds ones. to save easy GFX construction and NPC scripting you can use the same train on the above ground tracks and duplicate them and have them color and number coded for each line...example: at the Bomboria Station lines 2 and 3 go threw the station, you walk down the stairs and go left or right to the certain platforms, then the different is the drasinie cant be used on the tracks (or maybe they can) and graalians will wait, while a message above the track flashes saying "Next Train: Line Red 2 To: Harmonia. the train will arrive and wait 20 seconds and people get on and ride the train. the train will stop at different stations but they can look at the flashing sign above them to see if their stations next or not. And of course at each platform a NPC will show the station name. Well thats what how much i got so far. Please post your responces.

AlexH
09-14-2001, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by mrkriton
:o Hello everyone and I got a great idea for the Graal server, i wasnt sure if it will go in here or some other section of the forum. Anyway my idea is to expand the railroad tracks and stuff by moving the tracks underground and adding more, or building seperate tracks and have them underground. and of course we will add more station platforms in each area. if we do this it will prevent the land being crowded with tracks...where i got the idea of this was from looking at a New York City Subway history on how they moved the subway tracks from above to below to free up space above ground. so i HOPE!!! stefan reads this, i will probley forum PM him the message but he hasent replyed to my olds ones. to save easy GFX construction and NPC scripting you can use the same train on the above ground tracks and duplicate them and have them color and number coded for each line...example: at the Bomboria Station lines 2 and 3 go threw the station, you walk down the stairs and go left or right to the certain platforms, then the different is the drasinie cant be used on the tracks (or maybe they can) and graalians will wait, while a message above the track flashes saying "Next Train: Line Red 2 To: Harmonia. the train will arrive and wait 20 seconds and people get on and ride the train. the train will stop at different stations but they can look at the flashing sign above them to see if their stations next or not. And of course at each platform a NPC will show the station name. Well thats what how much i got so far. Please post your responces.

future improvenments fourm silly
and thats a bad idea
cause we would need to walk all the way to the station to get onto our drasinines(sp?) instead of just getting on it where ever we are as the tracks are always close by

milotheman
09-14-2001, 07:26 AM
like this hasnt been thought of a million times

Poogle
09-15-2001, 05:01 AM
That idea was stolen from: http://lostworldgraal.homestead.com it was on a screen shot of a subway. Do not steal my ideas for Lost Islands.

mrkriton
09-15-2001, 05:06 AM
:confused: ooops sorry, i didnt know that their was an idea like that on your server. I had i also had the idea but i didnt know it was on another server because i usually dont go onto other servers....but im honestly sorry and i think Graal2001 can also have a subway..

Also i looked on the graal server list and i didnt find Lost Islands.

Also i cant enlarge the subway screenshot, it says it isnt there..

ownerofbabylon
09-15-2001, 07:08 AM
:confused: ooops sorry, i didnt know that their was an idea like that on your server. I had i also had the idea but i didnt know it was on another server because i usually dont go onto other servers....but im honestly sorry and i think Graal2001 can also have a subway..

Also i looked on the graal server list and i didnt find Lost Islands.

Also i cant enlarge the subway screenshot, it says it isnt there..

He read ur post, added it to the site real quick and claimed he came up with the idea lol

milotheman
09-15-2001, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon

He read ur post, added it to the site real quick and claimed he came up with the idea lol
lol

mrkriton
09-15-2001, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon...

:grrr: hey stop implying and jumping to conclusions babylon...I never read his post about the subway thing i just found out HE HAD ALSO HAD THE IDEA AND CONVICTED ME OF STEALING HIS IDEA when he posted it after mine. Also I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS..IMPLY PEOPLE, CONVICT SOMEONE OF STEALING AN IDEA WHEN THEY DIDNT KNOW, AND JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS...THESE ARE COMMON ACTS FROM NEWBIES...THATS RIGHT FRIGGIN NEWBIES...NOW LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!!
I NEVER KNEW ABOUT NICKS IDEA, AND I SAID IM SORRY, AND I DIDNT KNOW. AND IF YOU NOTICED IN MY LAST POST I CHANGED MY IDEA TO "THEY SHOULD ALSO HAVE IT ON GRAAL2001" IM NOT CONTINUING TO SAY THAT ITS MY IDEA. AND BABYLON YOU CAN SHOVE IT!!! AND STOP IMPLYING, PEOPLE WILL LIKE YOU MORE.
IF PEOPLE ARE WITH ME REPLY!!!

fuzie
09-15-2001, 08:49 AM
its a dumb idea neways so who cares??? lost islands failed......so i guess he can do what he wants

ownerofbabylon
09-15-2001, 09:33 AM
Did you not sense a note of sarcasm in what I said. I said he stole it from u as a joke and you go get pissed. There needs to be a rule against people posting with less than 15 post :rolleyes:
Yes I realize what I just said :rolleyes: *****s

homeless1
09-15-2001, 09:53 AM
lol yah dude you flipped out, Ownerofbabylon meant it the other way around, as in him stealing it from you so dont get all mad.

mrkriton
09-15-2001, 10:10 AM
:mad:
After all the sarcasims against me i take no friggin crap from no one. I dont care if it was a joke or not but i sometimes do take this seriously because i dont think it was a friggin joke

ownerofbabylon
09-16-2001, 03:26 PM
:mad:
After all the sarcasims against me i take no friggin crap from no one. I dont care if it was a joke or not but i sometimes do take this seriously because i dont think it was a friggin joke

piss nut

thotijn
09-16-2001, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Poogle

That idea was stolen from: http://lostworldgraal.homestead.com it was on a screen shot of a subway. Do not steal my ideas for Lost Islands.

you're such a idiot!
how many people didn't think of this before you did?

and what about the hatshop on your pic..? you are stealing idea's of graal2001, tsk tsk you may not steal stefans ideas,
its the same thing

SkooL
09-16-2001, 05:25 PM
That idea was stolen from: http://lostworldgraal.homestead.com it was on a screen shot of a subway. Do not steal my ideas for Lost Islands. This screenshot? (http://lostworldgraal.homestead.com/files/ssod.gif) That's just the draisine and train tracks underground, guy.

ZanderX
09-16-2001, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by SkooL
This screenshot? (http://lostworldgraal.homestead.com/files/ssod.gif) That's just the draisine and train tracks underground, guy.

Haha, owned by Adre.

KrAnKyP2P
09-20-2001, 08:30 PM

you could of at lease Edited the draisine.gif To Make it look like a subway car!:p