PDA

View Full Version : Level Gen

TheBlazer2k1
09-14-2001, 06:47 AM
Ok im just messing around with a friend making a little graal world to play around on and have some thing to do when where offline and cant get on now I wanted to use level gen since me and him arnt good enough to go and build a whole world to what we would both like in it and stuff so we thought hey why not use level gen now mine and his level gen cut off a lot of crap and it really sucks when that happens since we have a big island and a bunch of smaller islands off the cost is there any way to get a level gen to not cut off levels and have them make them as big as I want and not to the size level gen says I can only make or if not can any one make a gif or bmp the size the level needs to be I mean like the biggest possible world it could be it dont have to have any thing on it just grass thank you for your time

TheBlazer2k1
09-14-2001, 07:03 AM
=/ no one wana help? ohhh man I was hoping to get this done today

Boozy_Bravo
09-24-2001, 10:10 AM
i dont know anything about level gen, but if i were you id just attempt to make some levels instead. its alot better.

sqar
09-24-2001, 01:55 PM
Just space out your trees,rivers etc.
and add in more detail later on
it works ive done it too :D

SkooL
09-24-2001, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by TheBlazer2k1
thank you for your time You're welcome.

fuzie
09-25-2001, 12:25 PM
MY *** ASS LEVEL GENERATOR WONT GIME A TEXT FILE OF THE LEVELS!!!

Qwert616
09-26-2001, 04:58 AM
For a while I never even knew about the level generator.
But personally I like to build the levels by hand. It gives me a sense of acomplishment:)

fuzie
09-26-2001, 10:23 AM
lol!!! hmmm since i've made over 500 levels without generator for mah server i must replace them wiht the level gen. levels, tiring adn boring,not to mention hard as crap