PDA

View Full Version : Level...

Aknts
09-09-2001, 11:24 PM
What do you think of this level?
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/krynn1/images/spankm.png

Aknts
09-09-2001, 11:42 PM
Please tell me what you think so I can improve.

Slaktmaster
09-10-2001, 12:23 AM
its ok.

09-10-2001, 02:29 AM
the level suck, and you suck too...:o

Aknts
09-10-2001, 02:36 AM
Yakushit(sp?) your retarded you couldn't do any better then that. I had you make a level for me one time and I saw it and laughed and thought I could fix it I just threw it away. Don't bash till you can do better... *******

09-10-2001, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Aknts
Yakushit(sp?) your retarded you couldn't do any better then that. I had you make a level for me one time and I saw it and laughed and thought I could fix it I just threw it away. Don't bash till you can do better... *******

mm..when did i send that level in??

like 7/8 months ago, when i just began to make levels..?

btw nothing serious, but whats (sp)?
and its Yakuzo :)

Brad0629
09-10-2001, 02:54 AM
waterfall tile errors

Xythar
09-10-2001, 02:55 AM
The cliff looks silly. There's no need to have it weave in and out like that --- rock formations are usually exempted from the "no straight lines" policy. Other than that, it looks pretty good, but the house could use a few touch-ups.

Admins
09-10-2001, 06:52 AM
Looks quite nice, may be add some details to the
sand / grass to make it perfect :-)

Jerom
09-10-2001, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
Looks quite nice, may be add some details to the
sand / grass to make it perfect :-)
It can't be perfect due to lack of tiles in that level.
There's a problem with the waterfall, the dimensions of the cliffs, the corner roof tiles on the house, etc.
Stefan, we could use some new tiles...not just recolors, we need a variation of tiles so that us level makers can add uniqueness to our levels.

mmmmkay
09-10-2001, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

It can't be perfect due to lack of tiles in that level.
There's a problem with the waterfall, the dimensions of the cliffs, the corner roof tiles on the house, etc.
Stefan, we could use some new tiles...not just recolors, we need a variation of tiles so that us level makers can add uniqueness to our levels.

I can already do that =D.....with Faheria tileset

Jerom
09-10-2001, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by mmmmkay

I can already do that =D.....with Faheria tileset
I can do that with my tileset too, accept I end up using what WOULD BE the lava tiles, then people without my tileset wouldn't see the level the way I intended them to see it as.

mmmmkay
09-10-2001, 07:12 AM
well guess what...everyones gonna be seeing these tiles

ownerofbabylon
09-10-2001, 08:20 AM
The level is nice but it has quite a few tile errors. The waterfall is off so that needs to be fixed and also there are tons of tile errors on the dirt. Other than that its great. Keep up the good work man.

P.S.

thotijn2, shut the **** up

ZORG1986
09-11-2001, 01:07 AM
O=={|======>

Yamizitzu
09-11-2001, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Jerom
New tiles are coming soon...
The level looks ok, but there needs to be more detail in the sand tiles.
The dimensions of the lft side of the cliff needs to bix fixed up and the waterfall has some errors.

toad1413
09-11-2001, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Yamizitzu

New tiles are coming soon...
The level looks ok, but there needs to be more detail in the sand tiles.
The dimensions of the lft side of the cliff needs to bix fixed up and the waterfall has some errors.

WOOOOOOOO!!! about the new tiles. :)

Aknts, if you wanted to send me that level I'd try and fix up as many of the tile errors as possible. Contact me at [email protected] :). But I definatly like it. What am I saying. I love it. :D