PDA

View Full Version : Bye

Sir Triclops
09-08-2001, 03:32 AM
Hey Graalians. I'm leaving Graal, probably forever. I'll be leaving this account to my brother.

I've enjoyed playing and working for GraalOnline for the last 2 1/2 years, but problems far greater than I can deal with have come along and I can't deal with it.

Anyways, goodbye everyone.

Poizon, signing out for the last time.

_AcidIce_
09-08-2001, 03:35 AM
I don't know you .. and I don't think a lot of other people do either but anways bye

Kaimetsu
09-08-2001, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by _AcidIce_
I don't know you .. and I don't think a lot of other people do either but anways bye

0.o

Poizon is Vice Lat Admin or something. I know him and I wish him good travels.

_AcidIce_
09-08-2001, 03:37 AM
later

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-08-2001, 05:16 AM
I have heard you were like one of the founding fathers of baddies or something
Well, bye

evilive
09-08-2001, 05:17 AM
:(

Bye bye....

AlkarenHyralt
09-08-2001, 05:23 AM
Goodbye.

Rekad
09-08-2001, 05:32 AM
see ya, I hope you get a good job and make millions :)

gozen
09-08-2001, 05:49 AM
geezy pete
for all you people that remember on the old graal forums poizon was a frequent poster he was a high up guy in the guardian knights too if i remember right
co-leader i think

aftershock i think your thinking of Sir Triclops

TrueHeaT
09-08-2001, 06:28 AM
bye poizon i admire your taste in music except for the ICP stuff!

Rekad
09-08-2001, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
bye poizon i admire your taste in music except for the ICP stuff! whats wrong with ICP :D

Sir Triclops
09-08-2001, 09:31 AM
I was never in Baddies, I was Co-Leader of Guardian Knights, out with ICP, in with Techno/Trance!!

I killed Walbomania ;)

I will visit the forums from time to time, but rarely. I will probably never play, so if you see this account online it will not be me more than likely. Anyways, later

BrianDAPenguin
09-08-2001, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Goodbye.

Lycia
09-08-2001, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Goodbye.

Teh Wizad
09-08-2001, 10:39 AM
lycia is fat, i mean cool, because she can post a sad face or happy face in every topic and spams and vermain doesn't delete it or anything

oh well, bye

Asmodeus-James
09-08-2001, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Teh Wizad
lycia is fat, i mean cool, because she can post a sad face or happy face in every topic and spams and vermain doesn't delete it or anything

oh well, bye

:megaeek:

Rekad
09-08-2001, 10:59 AM

oh well, bye I believe the kids spell that term "phat".

Teh Wizad
09-08-2001, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Rekad
I believe the kids spell that term "phat".

not in her case oh dear god [email protected]!!!

Tolerian28
09-08-2001, 11:24 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

oh and yeah whats wrong with ICP?

TylerS36
09-08-2001, 11:58 AM

your humorous comments help save the board from its boring drab.

Warcaptain
09-08-2001, 12:04 PM
crap poizon, that stinks mad dude.

well ill miss you like.. damn....

well bye yo, if you ever get on aim, im me

konidias
09-08-2001, 01:04 PM
See ya.. don't come back 1 or 2 days from now saying you just couldn't leave Graal.. because that is getting annoying.. people are starting to just do it to get attention.. "OMG IM LEAVING GRAAL FOREVER AND IM NOT COMING BACK! THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN CHANGE MY MIND!" *next day* "I couldn't resist coming back! Graal is addicting! ;) ;) ;)"

It's getting stupid. :rolleyes:

Evolve
09-08-2001, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Sir Triclops
Hey Graalians. I'm leaving Graal, probably forever. I'll be leaving this account to my brother.

I've enjoyed playing and working for GraalOnline for the last 2 1/2 years, but problems far greater than I can deal with have come along and I can't deal with it.

poizon you ***** you are not leaving yet!!!!!!111

Tyhm
09-08-2001, 03:32 PM
Poizon was my first viceadmin...it came down to him, Gesh or Rag, but Rag refused to come back and Poizon had seniority...
Then he retired for a month or so when he was moving, so he took Emeritus and Gesh became the Classic LAT ViceAdmin, then when Poizon came back it was as a regular member and he took the Pyramid project...
Then Shawn joined and helped out on the Pyramid....
Then Shawn quit...
Then Poizon quit...
So now I'm making the damn Pyramid...and it's a rush job and the graphics don't fit, but at least it'll get done.

toad1413
09-08-2001, 05:16 PM

oh well, bye

OH WILL YOU PLEASE BLOODY WELL SHUT UP!?!? NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH LYCIA TO MAKE YOU HATE HER, BUT SHE'S NICE TO ME SO I LIKE HER AND I AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF YOU MAKING OLD, DUMB JOKES LIKE THAT. Thank you. :grrr:

To everyone else: Sorry about that, I just got a bit sick and tired of it. :)

TrueHeaT
09-08-2001, 05:19 PM
what's wrong with ICP? oh please.

Kaimetsu
09-08-2001, 06:03 PM

oh well, bye

Why is this idiot not banned?

abcd9876
09-08-2001, 08:16 PM
I will miss j00 Poizon =(

Teh Wizad
09-08-2001, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

why should i be banned for adding humorous comments to the board? 90% of the forum people are like dumb robots and most of the topics are horribly dumb. this forum is a wasteland

toad1413
09-08-2001, 09:18 PM

My thoughs exactly. Oh wait, It's GAMEO! THAT'S why he isn't.

Teh Wizad
09-08-2001, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by toad1413

My thoughs exactly. Oh wait, It's GAMEO! THAT'S why he isn't.
see what i mean?

these people are extremely dumb. i have the name "the game" written huge in my forum signature yet people still refer to me as gameo.

hey toad, newsflash, you're an idiot! booyah!

cds96
09-08-2001, 09:41 PM
Oh no toad you've spelt the games name wrong, now he will cry and whine at you like he has a stick stuck up his ass.

Kaimetsu
09-08-2001, 09:57 PM

why should i be banned for adding humorous comments to the board? 90% of the forum people are like dumb robots and most of the topics are horribly dumb. this forum is a wasteland

I agree that the forums are boring, but your comments offend people unnecessarily. Can you only be what you claim to be funny when you're insulting people? Are you so limited?

toad1413
09-08-2001, 09:57 PM

see what i mean?

these people are extremely dumb. i have the name "the game" written huge in my forum signature yet people still refer to me as gameo.

hey toad, newsflash, you're an idiot! booyah!

Okay then, that's your idea, and I don't really give a stuff what you think because you're a stuck-up bastard. Is this better?

My thoughs exactly. Oh wait, It's THE GAME! THAT'S why he isn't.

Also, I will refer to my earlier post:

OH WILL YOU PLEASE BLOODY WELL SHUT UP!?!? NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH LYCIA TO MAKE YOU HATE HER, BUT SHE'S NICE TO ME SO I LIKE HER AND I AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF YOU MAKING OLD, DUMB JOKES LIKE THAT. Thank you. :grrr:

To everyone else: Sorry about that, I just got a bit sick and tired of it. :)

And I will refer to my post in the thread read (http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10053&perpage=15&pagenumber=11):
I know I might be a little late but...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

Gameo, you can be a bit of a bastard sometimes and it gets really annoying. Jerom, I don't really know you, so I'm not going to say anything. Kaimetsu was smart and left this thread ages ago. You should have done that too. Now sorry if I have offended anyone, but that's the way I see it. I do not want to get into a fight with anyone. Thank you.:)

Note I sad THAT YOU ARE REALLY ANNOYING. Could you PLEASE just lay off the insultes to everyone? YOU JUST DO NOT SEEM TO GET THE BLOODY MESSAGE. SO JUST

LAY OFF!!!! If you hate Lycia, just hate her, don't spam and write crap all over the boards about how much you hate her. That doesn't make you look smart, it doesn't make you look mature and it DEFINATLY doesn't make you look cool. Need I say more? If so, just tell me. Thank you once more :). See? I am still pleasant to people I hate, namly you. Now goodbye, I'm going to bed. It's 11:57 PM where I live.

freddyfox
09-08-2001, 10:05 PM

why should i be banned for adding humorous comments to the board?

lycia is fat, i mean cool, because she can post a sad face or happy face in every topic and spams

I didn't find that funny. Perhaps it's just my dull attitude, hmm?

cds96
09-08-2001, 10:09 PM
I doubt lycia finds it funny either.

konidias
09-08-2001, 10:14 PM
It's funny to him when he insults others, yet if you insult him, he doesn't find it as hilarious. :o

Teh Wizad
09-08-2001, 10:15 PM

Okay then, that's your idea, and I don't really give a stuff what you think because you're a stuck-up bastard. Is this better?

My thoughs exactly. Oh wait, It's THE GAME! THAT'S why he isn't.

Also, I will refer to my earlier post:

And I will refer to my post in the thread read (http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10053&perpage=15&pagenumber=11):

Note I sad THAT YOU ARE REALLY ANNOYING. Could you PLEASE just lay off the insultes to everyone? YOU JUST DO NOT SEEM TO GET THE BLOODY MESSAGE. SO JUST

LAY OFF!!!! If you hate Lycia, just hate her, don't spam and write crap all over the boards about how much you hate her. That doesn't make you look smart, it doesn't make you look mature and it DEFINATLY doesn't make you look cool. Need I say more? If so, just tell me. Thank you once more :). See? I am still pleasant to people I hate, namly you. Now goodbye, I'm going to bed. It's 11:57 PM where I live.

aha, pathetic. i write a sentence about lycia and you bring up past quotes and etc. telling me why you think it's annoying. oh no someone who thinks lycia is nice finds it annoying i guess i should stop!! no

Teh Wizad
09-08-2001, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by cds96
Oh no toad you've spelt the games name wrong, now he will cry and whine at you like he has a stick stuck up his ass.

wts why are you alive? why? i don't understand why god creates such awfully dumb people

Teh Wizad
09-08-2001, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by konidias
It's funny to him when he insults others, yet if you insult him, he doesn't find it as hilarious. :o

maybe because i am not fat and ugly and maybe it's because i don't want a "dolphin inside me" and maybe it's because i didn't have cybersex with peach on icq and maybe it's because i didn't distribute gralat to all my friends on graal while i held an rc and maybe it's because i don't date over the internet and brag about it in my livejournal

cds96
09-08-2001, 10:17 PM
wts why are you alive? why? i don't understand why god creates such awfully dumb people
what a comeback

what ever possed your father to have children?

Teh Wizad
09-08-2001, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by freddyfox

yeah, perhaps.
oh well, maybe you should start deleting every post in which all she does is post a face

Teh Wizad
09-08-2001, 10:18 PM

what a comeback

what ever possed your father to have children?

POSSED? what is possed? i don't understand what you're saying because POSSED does not exist

cds96
09-08-2001, 10:20 PM
sorry, typo, but any one with common sense could ahve realised that, but then again that wouldnt include you.

Teh Wizad
09-08-2001, 10:22 PM
sorry, typo, but any one with common sense could ahve realised that, but then again that wouldnt include you.

typo?

a typo is leaving out a letter or pressing the wrong letter

you said possed when you should have probably said possessed

you leaving out 3 letters is not a typo, it's extreme stupidity :(

Neonight
09-08-2001, 10:23 PM
I wish you'd all stfu already. No one wants to see you argue and all you do is make spam and make Unixmad angry (which comes to bad things.... BAD things)

::is probably going to get spam spit at him for even posting this::

cds96
09-08-2001, 10:23 PM
So sorry, it was a typo, just get over it.

Teh Wizad
09-08-2001, 10:24 PM
So sorry, it was a typo, just get over it.

yeah a 3 letter typo
go overdose on cough syrup you waste of skin

Kaimetsu
09-08-2001, 10:25 PM
All this arguing is detracting from the point.

Game, you don't like Lycia. Fine. But by posting negative comments about her you are breaking the code of conduct. It won't hurt you if you don't insult her, but it may hurt her if you do. So, in the interests of Utalitarianism, you have to be discouraged from this and, if needs be, banned. You know the rules and what's more, you know that insulting her won't solve anything. So if you don't stop then I hope you are banned - it's nothing personal, but you are having a bad effect on a place that I enjoy.

Neonight
09-08-2001, 10:25 PM

yeah a 3 letter typo

You're always pissing people off. Shut up already. No one likes you.

Neonight
09-08-2001, 10:27 PM

Game, you don't like Lycia. Fine. But by posting negative comments about her you are breaking the code of conduct. It won't hurt you if you don't insult her, but it may hurt her if you do. So, in the interests of Utalitarianism, you have to be discouraged from this and, if needs be, banned. You know the rules and what's more, you know that insulting her won't solve anything. So if you don't stop then I hope you are banned - it's nothing personal, but you are having a bad effect on a place that I enjoy.

:megaeek: Big words. ;)

cds96
09-08-2001, 10:28 PM
http://toad.xg-net.com/Graal/*****.gif

Neonight
09-08-2001, 10:31 PM

Aren't we all. Oh that's right all of us are but Gameo isn't that right, Gameo? We're all *****s but you?

TylerS36
09-09-2001, 02:20 AM

wow, I bet it took you all 3 of your brain cells to make that post.

Teh Wizad
09-09-2001, 03:44 AM

i've already been banned and i can get as many accounts as i need without spending a dime.

so i don't care lolooooll!!!

Kaimetsu
09-09-2001, 05:39 AM

i've already been banned and i can get as many accounts as i need without spending a dime.

so i don't care lolooooll!!!

Unless you're talking about abuse of power (which is finite), then... no?

Teh Wizad
09-09-2001, 05:39 AM

Unless you're talking about abuse of power (which is finite), then... no?

what are you talking about? why must you be so dumb? gah

Jerom
09-09-2001, 05:41 AM

It's above your head Game, don't bother asking about it again.

WeirdmanI9
09-09-2001, 05:42 AM

yeah a 3 letter typo

hey, dummy, that skin thing is getting kind of old. would you be a good lad and shut the hell up about skin and life?

Teh Wizad
09-09-2001, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

It's above your head Game, don't bother asking about it again.

oh god
jerom you are one of the most awful disgusting people to ever post here yet you speak as if you are smart

go sexually harass a 12 year old or something you loser

Teh Wizad
09-09-2001, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by WeirdmanI9

hey, dummy, that skin thing is getting kind of old. would you be a good lad and shut the hell up about skin and life?

hey, dummy, that changing your name thing every other day is getting old. would you be a good lad and keep our deal that if i beat you in a spar you wouldn't post for a month? idiot

Jerom
09-09-2001, 06:02 AM

oh god
jerom you are one of the most awful disgusting people to ever post here yet you speak as if you are smart

go sexually harass a 12 year old or something you loser
go post bad images of girls on the internet, then call them "****s".
Go get a brain, take two rat poison pills, and call the funeral home in the morning.

Teh Wizad
09-09-2001, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

go post bad images of girls on the internet, then call them "****s".
Go get a brain, take two rat poison pills, and call the funeral home in the morning. dear god you're such a dumb person

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-09-2001, 06:57 AM
It's funny how we can always suggest ways to kill each other or make each other go away, but no one seems content on finding a way to solve a solution peacefully

toad1413
09-09-2001, 07:27 AM
OH WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!!!!!You insult anyone, and then if they insult you just once, you keep insulting them. Also, your comments aren't very intelligent. If you need proof, just READ YOUR LAST POSTS. I don't care what you say to me again, I just care if you insult others. Do you notice that I don't insult others? Wait, I insult you. But that's only because you are such a stuck up bastard that needs to insult other people to seem 'cool'. Well it's not working. I don't care wether you can get hundreds more accounts without paying, because in all of them you'll still be the same stuck up bastard that we all know. So please either just shut up with the crappy insults, or L E A V E. Thank you for nothing, *******.

TylerS36
09-09-2001, 07:28 AM
If people didnt act like complete idiots and spam in every post then we wouldnt have a problem.

Teh Wizad
09-09-2001, 07:35 AM
OH WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!!!!!You insult anyone, and then if they insult you just once, you keep insulting them. Also, your comments aren't very intelligent. If you need proof, just READ YOUR LAST POSTS. I don't care what you say to me again, I just care if you insult others. Do you notice that I don't insult others? Wait, I insult you. But that's only because you are such a stuck up bastard that needs to insult other people to seem 'cool'. Well it's not working. I don't care wether you can get hundreds more accounts without paying, because in all of them you'll still be the same stuck up bastard that we all know. So please either just shut up with the crappy insults, or L E A V E. Thank you for nothing, *******.

ahaha

obviously you do care if you had to sit down and write a paragraph on how i try to act "cool" by insulting people.

hey, *****, if someone makes a stupid thread, says something stupid, or insults me or my friends in any way, they will be assaulted with funful witty insults.

you care enough to have my name in your large ugly signature, jackass.

by the way, a bastard is a person without a dad. i have a dad, there for i am not a bastard :(

booyah

sniperjoe10
09-09-2001, 07:45 AM
the game is cool because he tells people to overdose on cough syrup. :rolleyes:

Teh Wizad
09-09-2001, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by sniperjoe10
the game is cool because he tells people to overdose on cough syrup. :rolleyes:

yeah that makes me cool because people like toad think so :(

Rekad
09-09-2001, 07:54 AM
haha, this is funny, like 5 people are argueing with HHH at the same time, and he is the the one that is making the most sense!

toad1413
09-09-2001, 07:55 AM

ahaha

obviously you do care if you had to sit down and write a paragraph on how i try to act "cool" by insulting people.

hey, *****, if someone makes a stupid thread, says something stupid, or insults me or my friends in any way, they will be assaulted with funful witty insults.

you care enough to have my name in your large ugly signature, jackass.

by the way, a bastard is a person without a dad. i have a dad, there for i am not a bastard :(

booyah

Witty? You think those comments are witty? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA... Thanks... that was a really good laugh. Sorry, but they aren't witty. Now, I'm not going to say that I'm not going to post on this thread, because I probably will end up doing. But game, let's just end this fight. I'm not going to continue it. All I wanted you to do was to just bea tad nicer to people, even if you hate them. If you hate them that much, just don't post about it. Sorry about the fighting. Thanks.:)

Teh Wizad
09-09-2001, 08:10 AM

Witty? You think those comments are witty? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA... Thanks... that was a really good laugh. Sorry, but they aren't witty. Now, I'm not going to say that I'm not going to post on this thread, because I probably will end up doing. But game, let's just end this fight. I'm not going to continue it. All I wanted you to do was to just bea tad nicer to people, even if you hate them. If you hate them that much, just don't post about it. Sorry about the fighting. Thanks.:)

i think they are pretty witty and a few others also do. do you think what you just said was witty?

you're cool because you're telling me to be nice yet you are insulting me in that horribly ugly and unfunny signature.

dumb

toad1413
09-09-2001, 08:15 AM

i think they are pretty witty and a few others also do. do you think what you just said was witty?

you're cool because you're telling me to be nice yet you are insulting me in that horribly ugly and unfunny signature.

dumb

Note that I've apologizes for the insults. And that I've also stopped fighting with you. I am serious here. I hope that you will stop too.

Hulk Hogan
09-09-2001, 08:15 AM

I killed Walbomania ;)

Thanks! :D!

Bye :(

Who made Walbomania anyways? o.O

Evolve
09-09-2001, 12:03 PM
People only argue on these forums because they're bored. If this place was so much fun i am sure they'd ignore The Games comments, but they don't, its like fighting fire with fire and the only way to stop it is to give up....

The Game does bring life to the forums, and i am thankful :p

IceHawk
09-09-2001, 12:14 PM

your gonna go to hell, people who question the work of god will go to hell. and you've proven that your selfish and stuck up by saying " i am not ugly "

Evolve
09-09-2001, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by IceHawk

you're gonna go to hell, people who question the work of god will go to hell. and you've proven that you're selfish and stuck up by saying " i am not ugly "

uh oh .... poor Game, straight to hell with you! :rolleyes:

Qwert616
09-09-2001, 01:26 PM
I don't really know you but Bye!

(Just trying to raise my post count a little)

Kaimetsu
09-09-2001, 03:54 PM

I just don't know what you mean, and how should I? You're not famous or important enough for me to know everything that's happening in your life. So hey, there's a difference between unintelligent (which is what I assume the conventional meaning of "dumb" is) and uninformed. I'm certainly not unintelligent.

toad1413
09-09-2001, 04:44 PM
Everyone, just leave the game alone. If he wants to make everyone hate him, that's his choice.

Kaimetsu
09-09-2001, 04:54 PM
Everyone, just leave the game alone. If he wants to make everyone hate him, that's his choice.

But I want to try to talk to him in a civilised manner.

toad1413
09-09-2001, 04:59 PM

But I want to try to talk to him in a civilised manner.

I've tried that already. It didn't work. Trust me. :(

Kaimetsu
09-09-2001, 05:03 PM

I've tried that already. It didn't work. Trust me. :(

I think I stand a chance. I'm good at this stuff.

toad1413
09-09-2001, 05:15 PM

I think I stand a chance. I'm good at this stuff.

Okay then. Give it your best try. I tried talking to him civilised, saing that I was sorry about insulting him, and he just insulted me again.

Kaimetsu
09-09-2001, 05:23 PM

Okay then. Give it your best try. I tried talking to him civilised, saing that I was sorry about insulting him, and he just insulted me again.

I believe patience is the key.

toad1413
09-09-2001, 05:35 PM

I believe patience is the key.

And I did have patience. Anyway, go ahead and try it. :)

Sir Triclops
09-14-2001, 09:55 PM
Sorry, I never really did one of these before so I wanted to do it in my goodbye post because I had no clue it went for 5 pages with like 4 pages of people arguing :p
Anyways, here goes:

I would like to thank the following people for various reasons while I spent my time on Graal.
--------------------------
Unixmad - Never got to talk to you
Stefan - Good guy, thanks for making Graal
Galen - You're cool, hope all is well
Ibonic
Tyhm - great boss
Ragnarok - hella cool guy
NightLord - thanks for all the arguments and bannings (good luck to you) ;)
Olorin
Hoss - stay cool
Peach - thanks for not making me a GP ever
Gandarian
Lycia - been fun arguing about nothing with you, I always thought of you as a friend
ShadowFox - for betraying me
Lara - same as above
Fox
TrueHeaT
TheGame
Tyne
Evolve - happy hacking
old CHeeTa family
Minoc
Lord Chimp
Alex (GK)
Bhala - stay cool bro
Honds - likewise
Kaimetsu -kung fu fighting
X-Mann
Dark Cloud (FAQ)
Merlin
Zulithe
Dark Knight (my brother in real life for bringing me to this game)
Corson
KnightHawk
ShadowKnight
Original Starbreeze family (Underwear Gnomes)
sniperjoe - for being scandelous ;)
KawaiiSaRia
Destiny
Chronos
GK
NBK
Baddies
TCN - love pking you guys to holy hell
Juggaloz - for being idiots

and many, many, many, many others that I met along the way. Good luck to you all in your future endeavors.

Merlin
09-14-2001, 10:36 PM
Sorry, I never really did one of these before so I wanted to do it in my goodbye post because I had no clue it went for 5 pages with like 4 pages of people arguing :p
Anyways, here goes:

I would like to thank the following people for various reasons while I spent my time on Graal.
Ibonic
Tyhm - great boss
Olorin
Hoss - stay cool
Gandarian
Lycia - been fun arguing about nothing with you, I always thought of you as a friend
Lara - same as above
Fox
TrueHeaT
TheGame
Tyne
Evolve - happy hacking
old CHeeTa family
Minoc
Lord Chimp
Alex (GK)
Bhala - stay cool bro
Honds - likewise
X-Mann
Dark Cloud (FAQ)
Merlin
Zulithe
Corson
KnightHawk
ShadowKnight
KawaiiSaRia
Destiny
Chronos
GK
NBK
Baddies

and many, many, many, many others that I met along the way. Good luck to you all in your future endeavors. bye you! :[

RawPower
09-14-2001, 10:38 PM
Bye.

abcd9876
09-14-2001, 10:42 PM
Anyways, here goes:

Ibonic
Tyhm - great boss
Olorin
Hoss - stay cool
Gandarian
Lara - same as above
Fox
TrueHeaT
TheGame
Tyne
Evolve - happy hacking
old CHeeTa family
Minoc
Lord Chimp
Alex (GK)
Bhala - stay cool bro
Honds - likewise
X-Mann
Dark Cloud (FAQ)
Merlin
Zulithe
Corson
KnightHawk
ShadowKnight
KawaiiSaRia
Destiny
Chronos
GK
NBK
Baddies

and many, many, many, many others that I met along the way. Good luck to you all in your future endeavors.
bah bai =(

TrueHeaT
09-14-2001, 11:11 PM
*sniff* bye

James205
09-15-2001, 12:31 AM

Bye Poizen, your levels were really good hopefully you come back.

Sir Triclops
09-15-2001, 03:11 AM
I might play every once and a while. I mean I payed 18 bucks for 6 mo., I ain't going to waste it entirely, but I won't play a whole lot.

And my levels sucked. :(