PDA

View Full Version : the levels on xone make me sick

stoned234
09-07-2001, 05:15 AM
theres only a few good ones out there, sure they have detail or something but its all the same detail, they didnt take enough time, and the start level waterfall thing is horrible, it seems like they dont care what their levels look like with their fancy pants system thing, bah! i say screw xone and take it down

ownerofbabylon
09-07-2001, 05:26 AM
well seeing as how you have 15 post i could smack you around but umm, after nish and viktor left xone is screwed. I used to really like the levels but they are TOO full. Everyone talks about how great it is to have full levels and tons of tiling but i happen to like green levels with patches of grass and bushes and water and trees. Some levels look nice more full but I dont really like full levels like Xone's.

Qwert616
09-22-2001, 04:30 AM
Everyone talks about how great it is to have full levels and tons of tiling but i happen to like green levels with patches of grass and bushes and water and trees. Some levels look nice more full but I dont really like full levels like Xone's

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm the same way. Sometimes I'd be walking around in a Playerworld and see most of the levels packed with almost everything there. I stop and stare at it and then I suddenly get the feeling that I don't wanna play on that server anymore. Good ol' green fields are alright...just as long as they aren't 99.8% of the level.

Shard_IceFire
09-22-2001, 09:27 AM
Well look at Faheria's newer levels (the town in the mid-section of the map). Those levels are CRAMMED with detail and winding twisting paths, and ponds and forest, but it looks GREAT! Maybe i'm the only one that likes super-detail but oh well...

ownerofbabylon
09-22-2001, 09:45 AM
super detail is great in some places but not everywhere! Faheria is really nice but it wouldnt due to have those levels on 2001

Enigma_GP4
09-22-2001, 12:10 PM
I dont like plain green levels, but I dont like those levels packed with grass tiles.
That looks messed up.
I just put a medium amount of grass tiles in my levels.

NotoriousBLT
09-22-2001, 02:46 PM
XOne makes me sick, what's your point?

NotoriousBLT
09-22-2001, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon
well seeing as how you have 15 post i could smack you around
do posts matter? Does have more posts make you a better person? No, once you think about it..the more posts you have the less of a life you have. Spending all that time on a damn bored. Get a life!! Did i mention you can't make levels and only post in the level forums, telling everyone how bad their levels are, yet yours really suck? :P

KrAnKyP2P
09-22-2001, 05:04 PM
Xone is no more... they took it off the serverlist (thank god)

NotoriousBLT
09-23-2001, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by KrAnKyP2P
Xone is no more... they took it off the serverlist (thank god)
hahah good

ownerofbabylon
09-23-2001, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by NotoriousBLT

I love sucking on bomy ****s

Eww man, i didnt want to know that

Dean
09-23-2001, 05:08 PM
Heh They Realy do suck !!! Some of them were just grass, Blank areas!!!

Boozy_Bravo
10-01-2001, 05:34 AM
i liked xone so shut your face
ghostface killa

Boozy_Bravo
10-01-2001, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Boozy_Bravo
i liked xone so shut your face
ghostface killa
me too
-boozy

ZORG1986
10-03-2001, 04:18 AM
HEY!
Xones levels wern't that bad. Some of them were even pretty good

AlexH
10-03-2001, 04:36 AM
the lvls on Xone make a lot of people sick including me

*is sick*

ZORG1986
10-04-2001, 06:22 PM
Well you get sick to much then,
and i find it amazing you can be sick now when Xone was taken down a while ago....

kittycatbrittany
10-09-2001, 03:33 AM
well they do suck but xone isnt a server right now they took it down

ownerofbabylon
10-09-2001, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by kittycatbrittany

Your a *****, dont you think we all know that?

Thak2
10-09-2001, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by kittycatbrittany

The levels that were on Xone were way better then most other free servers levels.

Boozy_Bravo
10-09-2001, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Thak2

The levels that were on Xone were way better then most other free servers levels.
Better than all p2p too, except G2k1

Boozy_Bravo
10-18-2001, 01:57 AM
alex shut your face xone was a good server nishoku had some sweet apartment buildings and thak did frog catching you could be a herbalist as well which was alot of fun the levels were good and probably waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than any other free playworld and i was lat there so i would know
-ghostface :D

Jerom
10-18-2001, 01:58 AM
alex shut your face xone was a good server nishoku had some sweet apartment buildings and thak did frog catching you could be a herbalist as well which was alot of fun the levels were good and probably waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than any other free playworld and i was lat there so i would know
-ghostface :D
stop spamming the forums....

Boozy_Bravo
10-18-2001, 03:52 AM
how is that spam you retard
-ghostface

Boozy_Bravo
10-18-2001, 06:25 AM
how is that spam you retard
-ghostface
Ghost you get into too many fights with my account lol.

Boozy_Bravo
10-20-2001, 03:42 AM
Jerom shut your ****in lips you dont even know the meaning of spam do you your a ****in retard

-ghost :grrr:

Faheria_LAT1
10-20-2001, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Shard_IceFire
Well look at Faheria's newer levels (the town in the mid-section of the map). Those levels are CRAMMED with detail and winding twisting paths, and ponds and forest, but it looks GREAT! Maybe i'm the only one that likes super-detail but oh well...

With details, you need skills, that's why it looks good on Faheria, but not on Xone :p

Boozy_Bravo
10-21-2001, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT1

With details, you need skills, that's why it looks good on Faheria, but not on Xone :p
will you ever shut up about faheria and how much better it is than other playerworlds?
its not that good anyways. it has about 4 good levels in all.