PDA

View Full Version : Stefan ony

Khazek
09-05-2001, 03:06 AM
(Stefan)
when I went online the other day my frog hat was gone, and it costed me 200 rupees, I was outside the bakery and I looged of, then when I got online some hours later, I was at the same place, but my frog hat was gone, and no one else has been using my account

and today, for about 4 hours ago, the same thing happend ot my shovel, I was at the instrument store, and some one wanted to buy it, and then we went outside the store and then it was gone

all I want to know, is, can I get them back, and why did that happend?
/Menion Leah

Yakuna2001
09-05-2001, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Khazek
(Stefan)
when I went online the other day my frog hat was gone, and it costed me 200 rupees, I was outside the bakery and I looged of, then when I got online some hours later, I was at the same place, but my frog hat was gone, and no one else has been using my account

and today, for about 4 hours ago, the same thing happend ot my shovel, I was at the instrument store, and some one wanted to buy it, and then we went outside the store and then it was gone

all I want to know, is, can I get them back, and why did that happend?
/Menion Leah
i need to give you english lessons again :D :p

AlexH
09-05-2001, 05:19 AM
why call a thread Stefan Only
if you only want stefan to read it send him a PM or an email
dont post it on the fourms
everyone can read it here

General
09-05-2001, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Khazek

it costed me 200 rupees

stefan, only give him the value of the frog hat when it first got sold...if he's dumb enough to pay that much he deserves to have his ass scammed

ArmadeusWarlock
09-05-2001, 09:56 AM
I bought 3 bottles once, got offline, came back next day, they were all gone. After a while I got off, came back on, and they were there =/

Admins
09-06-2001, 10:25 PM
May be it just took some time to load the weapons,
don't know

Khazek
09-06-2001, 11:48 PM
Nope, I havent got it back yet, it is gone, well I guess I cant get it back, but life goes on, so I will just have to get it back, by buying it from some one

well, I hope you can figure out what the problem is, because it is not only I who has lost hats and items

chime
09-07-2001, 10:36 AM
HAHAHA that sure sucks but i say if it keeps happening its probaly going to still happen. Your not ment to have anything i guess

Asmodeus-James
09-08-2001, 06:21 AM
maybe you hit the delete button?

General
09-09-2001, 11:00 AM
stefan, I bought a hat for 2.1 million rupees and got scammed

toad1413
09-11-2001, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by General
stefan, I bought a hat for 2.1 million rupees and got scammed

Aww... well we'll give you 2.1 gralats back. Minus a 2g tax. :)