Mass message:
Munki, stop complaining about Delteria. You were fired for
jeopardizing the server, you did not quit... You can say you did
though, you quit after we deleted your rc. Get off of the server if
you don't like it. Ice pick is making new stuff that will be
uploaded AT ONE TIME. Munki, I just have to say one thing to
you.... you could not handle the pressure of being staff, now
you are trying to jeopardize Delteria once more. This is a great
server that has lots of potiential, and you are endangering it.
The people who play it like it, and updates, although they are
not here yet, are coming, we do not need an idiot like you trying
to get us shut down. I'll see you later Munki, think about what
your greedy self is trying to do.

I am relaying this message for friend ....

WingDrgn
09-04-2001, 12:13 PM
WI HAEV SO MUCFHC POTENSIAL TEH GAEMEING COMPANYS WELELE LTE SU UES TEYRH GFX LOLOL!!111111111111111

WI HAEV [email protected]

NINTEWDNEIDO SIENED A CONTACT WIETH SU 2 MAEK TEH SEEQUL 2 LIENK 2 TEH [email protected]

nyghtGT
09-04-2001, 12:20 PM
i got jailed for starting this thread ....

ArchOwl
09-04-2001, 12:27 PM
ice picks server is crap its always been crap if ice pick is running it ITS CRAP HE DOESENT DESERVE TO BE LEADER HE IS A $%#%$ SNF DHOPULDNT SHOULD THE SERVER DAKKIT

WOAH THAT WAS ALOT OF TYPOS
BUT IMA LEAVE IT UP CUZ ITS FUNNY

ArchOwl
09-04-2001, 12:29 PM
maximus and ice ****s posse are just defending him cuz they are wining cuz alot of people think ice pick should be fired and they dont like that so they abuse their rc like little children do

Jerom
09-04-2001, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by nyghtGT
i got jailed for starting this thread ....
On Delteria or NewMain?

nyghtGT
09-04-2001, 01:09 PM
on delteria

IceHawk
09-04-2001, 01:18 PM
Hawk:

Yeah, IcePick and his server both suck.
IcePick should leave and never come back.

Jerom
09-04-2001, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by nyghtGT
on delteria
Thats seems like a pretty shitty thing to do...
I mean if you are jailed on Delteria now, then I should be banned for saying the following:
Delteria sucks because the content of the server is stolen from other people's hard work and the owner isn't all that great of a person(aka he steal's scripts and he takes credit for them).

ArchOwl
09-04-2001, 01:28 PM
if munki could turn it into an ok server then WHY NOT FIRE ICEPICK THERE IS ONLY 6 LEVELS ON THE WHOLE DAMNED THING ITS **** THE NPCS DONT WORK AND I DONT SEE HOW ANYONE COULD LIKE IT NOW MUNKIS IDEA WAS COOL CUZ HE SAID HE WAS GONAN PUT UP A BUNCH OF LEVELS ALL MADE BY THE PLAYERS WHICH IS A GOOD IDEA AND I THINK HE SHOULD AND ALSO ICE **** SHOULD BE FIRED AND MUNKI SHOULD BE IN CHARGE ICE PICK SHOULDNT EVEN PLAY GRAAL HE JUST TURNED LIKE WASNT IT 11 OR 12 OR SOMETHING

nyghtGT
09-04-2001, 01:40 PM
me and munki stated this whole petition against Deteria .... and our plan was (in the event we somehow got server) was to upload almost ny levels sent to us .... (removing illegal NPC's of course) and updating the server daily .... I have sarted a server that munki will be a kingdom leader on and it looks good so far .... our website is .... http://www.norin.f2s.com please chekc it out ....
*site needs to be updates sogimme a break*

Lycia
09-04-2001, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by WingDrgn
WI HAEV SO MUCFHC POTENSIAL TEH GAEMEING COMPANYS WELELE LTE SU UES TEYRH GFX LOLOL!!111111111111111

WI HAEV [email protected]

NINTEWDNEIDO SIENED A CONTACT WIETH SU 2 MAEK TEH SEEQUL 2 LIENK 2 TEH [email protected]

Hahaha. :rolleyes:

Tolerian28
09-04-2001, 06:29 PM
ice pick sux and so does deletiria

CyanideSR71
09-04-2001, 07:10 PM
Even though I'm really pissed Ice Pick stole my old Shadow Dragons NPCs, and his server embarasses them (no matter how humble they are), I think we shouldn't flame him, nor his server, knowing how he can't defend himself due to forums banning.

TheFox1
09-04-2001, 09:29 PM
Delteria is a **** server
full of retarded homo's

ArchOwl
09-05-2001, 04:09 AM
man kick icepick off the only reason i sometimes went to delteria was to peekay now if you actually did it RIGHT and gave it ROLEPLAYING VALUE and MORE QUESTS i would actually PLAY ON IT!!!!!!

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-05-2001, 08:45 AM
Hey, Delteria has potential, that is a paradox

ArmadeusWarlock
09-05-2001, 08:49 AM
Delteria sucks, I mean, look at it. I even asked level admin or whatever, he said Ice Pick doesnt do anything. Thats not much of a server owner :(

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-05-2001, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by ArmadeusWarlock
Delteria sucks, I mean, look at it. I even asked level admin or whatever, he said Ice Pick doesnt do anything. Thats not much of a server owner :(
If Graal 3000 and Valikoria went down, it boggles my why Delteria is still up.. but that's how it goes I guess. I think Stefan feels sorry because some people make fun of Ice Pick

ArmadeusWarlock
09-05-2001, 08:55 AM
That wasn't much of a reply to what I meant. All I was saying is that someone should get on Delteria and give it something good before my server comes up and steals the players =)

ArmadeusWarlock
09-05-2001, 08:57 AM
And also, they should hire some new LAT and get a new owner, or make an RP Admin who would establish RPing on it.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
09-05-2001, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by ArmadeusWarlock
That wasn't much of a reply to what I meant. All I was saying is that someone should get on Delteria and give it something good before my server comes up and steals the players =)
Hey, anything for a spam :)

And Delterias number is slowly on the decline, the only thing that keeps it running is stolen graphics and all these wacko NPC's (And KERRUPSHEN)

ArmadeusWarlock
09-05-2001, 09:01 AM
I must keep spamming, my post count is incredibly low =*(

Yes, Delteria is in decline, and lets hope it leads to destruction. I don't want that nasty playerworl dup any more than it should be. I just want to know why people actually want to play it.

nyghtGT
09-05-2001, 12:10 PM
i sent my house into Ice PIck in April he finlly looks at it in August and hires me ..... that i the sourceof te problem ....

whitey19_29
09-05-2001, 02:53 PM
if icepick quits.......i want his Cashmoneys;)

nyghtGT
09-05-2001, 03:13 PM
ice would never give anyone anything ....:grrr:

ZanderX
09-05-2001, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

If Graal 3000 and Valikoria went down, it boggles my why Delteria is still up.. but that's how it goes I guess. I think Stefan feels sorry because some people make fun of Ice Pick

! Hey! Valikorlia was a great server until it went Pay to Play and got the NPC Server. So be quiet.