PDA

View Full Version : Graalshop..?

DarkPyro_2001
09-03-2001, 11:31 PM
I went into Graalshop and changed dead.gani slightly, saved it as kendead.gani, and tested it in Graal, but it didn't work correctly, then when I tried to open it in Graalshop, it wouldn't do anything.

SkooL
09-04-2001, 01:37 AM
When you open Graal shop, it always defaults to idle.gani, so you must go and locate kendead.gani. After that, log into the level editor and make sure you have the script...if (playerenters) {
replaceani dead,kendead;
}That should work...

entravial
09-04-2001, 04:37 AM
Checklist:

1: Do you have one direction true in the gani? If so, did you face the way the gani faces? (Like if it's set for down, were you facing down?)

2: Did the gani get saved with the .gani extension at the end?

LilbrojX
09-04-2001, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by entravial
Checklist:

1: Do you have one direction true in the gani? If so, did you face the way the gani faces? (Like if it's set for down, were you facing down?)

2: Did the gani get saved with the .gani extension at the end?

yeah, that's wut I hate about graal shop, you gotta put the .gani extension on the end of your gani while yours saving it or it screws it self over. you can go in with a text editor though and retrieve your stuff and just paste it into a true gani file, that's wut I had to do a few times. STEFAN SHOULD FIX THIS

Admins
09-06-2001, 09:27 PM
? It's just a text file

entravial
09-07-2001, 04:19 AM
~AlphaFlame~

Stefan, he means you should be able to just save ganis and not have to put ".gani" at the end of the filename for it to work. ;)