PDA

View Full Version : Add more profile options

Zulithe
09-02-2001, 09:07 PM
List the features you want added to profiles in this thread!

personally I want:

+more 'messenger' information like room for your AIM username, Yahoo! messenger or Windows Messenger ID

Since I use AIM mostly, and I know many people from Graal do also.

This suggestion might seem picky, but there is always room for improvement!

Crono Illusion
09-02-2001, 11:58 PM
That'd be convenient.
But, for now, if I wanted to put my AIM s/n in my profile, I'd simply put it in the quote box.

General
09-03-2001, 12:02 AM
Yah, replace ICQ box with aim box :D:D:D:D:D

Zulithe
09-03-2001, 12:08 AM
Lalala maybe not delete ICQ, but just add a new feature! You know how the Sex box has male, female, unknown?

Well there can be a box and you select AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo on the left side, and on the right you type in your number/username :D

Or there can just be a seperate line for each

Brad0629
09-03-2001, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Zulithe
Lalala maybe not delete ICQ, but just add a new feature! You know how the Sex box has male, female, unknown?

Well there can be a box and you select AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo on the left side, and on the right you type in your number/username :D

Or there can just be a seperate line for each

very good idea i use AIM more then everythionmg

fuzie
09-03-2001, 03:59 PM
i thought of hte same idea but when i scrolled down i saw it was taken:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

fugitive316
09-03-2001, 09:00 PM
what about a box for what guild you're in.

habek
09-04-2001, 08:06 PM
where do u guys get this ideas?
i'm not creative enuff to make one =/

Falcor
09-05-2001, 03:47 AM
What about a box for your l33tness scale? How about your collage degree? Maybe even a box for how many clown cars youve driven. HNow many bushes youvwe hacked. How many times you chatted LOL maybe even a box for your favorite celeberaty or maybe a box for how stinky your farts are.

:rolleyes:

Are we getting a lil out of hand here?

habek
09-05-2001, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Falcor
What about a box for your l33tness scale? How about your collage degree? Maybe even a box for how many clown cars youve driven. HNow many bushes youvwe hacked. How many times you chatted LOL maybe even a box for your favorite celeberaty or maybe a box for how stinky your farts are.

:rolleyes:

Are we getting a lil out of hand here?
this is geting dumb -_-

fuzie
09-05-2001, 07:53 AM
how bout file transfers that are max of 1500k???? i ahte to get peoples screen name off aol and stuff

Yakuna2001
09-06-2001, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by fuzie
how bout file transfers that are max of 1500k???? i ahte to get peoples screen name off aol and stuff
that made no sense. as for the extra profile tyhings, i had the idea of an aim box long ago, and i mailed stefan about it, but nothing came of it. would be good though, perhaps the guild box would be nice too... and perhaps a jail box..... everytime you get sent to jail, it records it in your profile :) so you know how bad the person is lol....

AlkarenHyralt
09-06-2001, 06:08 AM
AOL Instant Messenger Handle:

There already is a place to put your AIM name.

fugitive316
09-06-2001, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Falcor
Maybe even a box for how many clown cars youve driven.

Yes.