PDA

View Full Version : Levels....

SSmutz
04-07-2001, 10:51 AM
I'm looking for new challenges for levels to make (tiling, I can't do complex scripting). For example, I made great caverns using outside rock tiles on the inside, and I made a house out of trees. But I need a new challenge.

Also, if anyone wants a certain kind of levels made I can do it. And I'll make them for free (altho I wouldn't mind a few gralats for apreciation if I do make somethin for ya =) )

Also, I won't make anything like a playerworld or anything else that's a huge set of levels.

Spearman
04-07-2001, 12:09 PM
Talk to Asuka, maybe you can work on one of the castles.

psihunter
04-07-2001, 01:32 PM
have u tried a
Lava/Castle/Cave layout?

SSmutz
04-07-2001, 03:10 PM
I made castle's long before I made cavers, and I'm actaully working on an island volcano right now.

Asuka
04-07-2001, 03:48 PM
Hey ssmutz you could work on a medieval castle it would help me a LOT! I have a job and i'm really busy on weekends and i want this thing finished. So if you could make me a basic set of levels outside ones included it would help me a bunch!

grim_squeaker_x
04-07-2001, 05:10 PM
Well try making a cave which slowly get's more and more lava tiles (Not for me just as a challenge, it's quite hard to achieve that and make it look nice ;))

SSmutz
04-07-2001, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Asuka
Hey ssmutz you could work on a medieval castle it would help me a LOT! I have a job and i'm really busy on weekends and i want this thing finished. So if you could make me a basic set of levels outside ones included it would help me a bunch!

But isn't the current castle online already midieval?

Originally posted by grim_squeaker_x
Well try making a cave which slowly get's more and more lava tiles (Not for me just as a challenge, it's quite hard to achieve that and make it look nice )

I'll probably do that with the volcano island im making.

Asuka
04-07-2001, 10:23 PM
The castle currently online sux and it's used for a GAME so therefore i cannot use it for my castle.

Fai
04-07-2001, 10:30 PM
Make a snow area that doesn't look dull.

greezi
04-07-2001, 10:35 PM
Fai, did you make that signature yourself?

Fai
04-07-2001, 10:41 PM
eyaah