PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Game!

ReBBisH
08-31-2001, 10:46 PM
kthx :) Don't get too drunk or anything.

Merlin
08-31-2001, 10:47 PM
i already made this thread lel

Lyndzey
08-31-2001, 10:48 PM
You're supposed to get drunk on your birthday, especially your 16th. Anyway, happy birthday Game

Fai
08-31-2001, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
You're supposed to get drunk on your birthday, especially your 16th. Anyway, happy birthday Game

you mean 21st

AlexH
08-31-2001, 11:50 PM
nope
she means 18th
cause where i live (the UK) you need to be 18 to drink (or at least to drink legally) hehe

AlexH
08-31-2001, 11:50 PM
Fai who made your six its so kewl

Merlin
09-01-2001, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Fai

you mean 21st who said legaly?

Dilrod
09-01-2001, 12:06 AM
rofl,who drinks legaly..... i doubt alot more than 10people are over 21 that play graal

Lyndzey
09-01-2001, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Merlin
who said legaly?

Exactly.

Fai
09-01-2001, 12:55 AM
So how do we play the Happy Birthday game.

Fai
09-01-2001, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
Fai who made your six its so kewl

Um. If you mean sig, me.

Zulithe
09-01-2001, 01:17 AM
Happy birthday Gameo ^_^

Crono Illusion
09-01-2001, 01:23 AM
Hopefully this thread will be on the first page when Gameo gets back from his vacation.

cds96
09-01-2001, 01:27 AM
lol, my cousin had his 18th at a place where they didnt serve alchole, his mum thouth it would be funny

Lyndzey
09-01-2001, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by cds96
lol, my cousin had his 18th at a place where they didnt serve alchole, his mum thouth it would be funny

For my Birthday, and almost every night, I say "Bye Mom" and she says "Be back at 1" and I say "Ok". And then I get home around 3-4 and get yelled at the next day

waar
09-01-2001, 03:24 AM
i hope you don't die in your sleep, gameo.

James205
09-01-2001, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by waar
i hope you don't die in your sleep, gameo.

:eek: :megaeek: :eek: :megaeek:

Lyndzey
09-01-2001, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Fai

Um. If you mean sig, me.
I cant stop staring at that sig. I should make one...but I don't have any ideas

ZanderX
09-01-2001, 04:06 AM
happy birthday, richie fat.

Kaimetsu
09-01-2001, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by cds96

I had my 18th at home, programming. People kept telling me to go do stuff, but I had work to do.

TrueHeaT
09-01-2001, 06:27 AM
happy birthday :D

WingDrgn
09-01-2001, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
happy birthday :D

yes

smallballn13
09-01-2001, 06:56 AM
HAPPY B-DAY GAMEO!

09-01-2001, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

I had my 18th at home, programming. People kept telling me to go do stuff, but I had work to do.

go kill yourself, you freak!
You have only ONE 18th birthday and you go home programming...
maybe you should try to get out of your house for some time...
my god...

TrueHeaT
09-01-2001, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by thotijn2

my god...

what is your problem?

09-01-2001, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

what is your problem?

are you stupid?

RawPower
09-01-2001, 07:13 AM

my god...

I feel sorry for you when you get older and you have to get a REAL life....

09-01-2001, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by RawPower

I feel sorry for you when you get older and you have to get a REAL life....

to bad for you I allready got a life and I don't care whatever you say cause its the truth
I'm not the one who's spending like 12 hours a day behind my computer just to play graal or program stuff
So please think with the few braincells you got before you open your mouth

AlkarenHyralt
09-01-2001, 07:20 AM

to bad for you I allready got a life and I don't care whatever you say cause its the truth
I'm not the one who's spending like 12 hours a day behind my computer just to play graal or program stuff

Error: Please learn to write correctly, and try again.

RawPower
09-01-2001, 07:20 AM

While he's working for some big huge software company you're going to be flipping burgers at McDonalds. You say I have few braincells...BUT AT LEAST I GOT COMMON SENSE!

Lyndzey
09-01-2001, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by RawPower

While he's working for some big huge software company you're going to be flipping burgers at McDonalds. You say I have few braincells...BUT AT LEAST I GOT COMMON SENSE!

Ah he works for a software company, no wonder he is the best at NPCs.

09-01-2001, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt

Error: Please learn to write correctly, and try again.

Uhm...just in case if you didn't noticed most of the people on earth have not english as their primare language, so please go to school and learn something about the world.

and Shadrock, you don't even know me you don't know what education I'm doing at what level and stuff so please shut up. Second time I'll tell you this: Please think! before you open your mouth

Why are most of the people on these boards annoying and stupid? I don't seem to understand that...also one of the many reasons why to quit graal, cause its filled with stupid people!
I hope I never meet people like the most of you here on the boards.
Bye now, I wasted enough time talking to people who only think that they are right and no one else

Jerom
09-01-2001, 08:03 AM

Uhm...just in case if you didn't noticed most of the people on earth have not english as their primare language, so please go to school and learn something about the world.

and Shadrock, you don't even know me you don't know what education I'm doing at what level and stuff so please shut up. Second time I'll tell you this: Please think! before you open your mouth

Why are most of the people on these boards annoying and stupid? I don't seem to understand that...also one of the many reasons why to quit graal, cause its filled with stupid people!
I hope I never meet people like the most of you here on the boards.
Bye now, I wasted enough time talking to people who only think that they are right and no one else
Because they are short tempered and they have not much patience or understanding? What can you expect from them? Most of them are just kids.

09-01-2001, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

Because they are short tempered and they have not much patience or understanding? What can you expect from them? Most of them are just kids.

Jerom you're the only one on these boards who actually never said crap, besides stefan.
I respect you for that

Jerom
09-01-2001, 08:09 AM

Jerom you're the only one on these boards who actually never said crap, besides stefan.
I respect you for that
I've been pretty shitty at times, so I do not think I can qualify for that =\

Lyndzey
09-01-2001, 08:09 AM

I respect you for that

These forums have turned into fighting. ::Sigh::, I remember the first day of the forums when I was the first person to post, before Spam came...

Jerom
09-01-2001, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

These forums have turned into fighting. ::Sigh::, I remember the first day of the forums when I was the first person to post, before Spam came...
How can you not expect people to spam?
There will always be pointless things people will say, and the only way to get rid of them is to explain to that person(s) what the topic is about.

09-01-2001, 08:13 AM
heh
thats probably cause you get shitty of all these g*dd*mn *****ic kids here
who say nothing more then crap, or write crap like this:

"OMG LEET!!! 1337 LOLOL LMAO @@ LIEK CLEUBUS DRIVED OV3R /|\E @@@ OMG LEET LOL!"

well, I dont care much about those behaviours anymore now...I quitted and it was a relief.

Jerom
09-01-2001, 08:14 AM
heh

"OMG LEET!!! 1337 LOLOL LMAO @@ LIEK CLEUBUS DRIVED OV3R /|\E @@@ OMG LEET LOL!"

well, I dont care much about those behaviours anymore now...I quitted and it was a relief.
I know it's a pain in the arse, but as I said before(I think), they're just kids. Eventually they will learn what life is about, or at least I hope they do.

09-01-2001, 08:15 AM

How can you not expect people to spam?
There will always be pointless things people will say, and the only way to get rid of them is to explain to that person(s) what the topic is about.

You can try to explain but 99.9% of the cases they don't seem to understand and keep spamming

so I gave up, and stopped trying to convince people that they shouldn't act like 9-year old kids and start behaving normal

Jerom
09-01-2001, 08:18 AM

You can try to explain but 99.9% of the cases they don't seem to understand and keep spamming

so I gave up, and stopped trying to convince people that they shouldn't act like 9-year old kids and start behaving normal
At this point in time, you take a few months to think it over, then you magically mature and learn how to deal with those problems :D
Then you make an offline world on Graal and mysteriously disappear from Graal.

Evolve
09-01-2001, 08:18 AM
heh

ummmm....

Last time i seen you on 2001 you was acting like a god damn *****.....

They're mocking idiots who do talk like that....but its still retarded :p

Jerom
09-01-2001, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Evolve

ummmm....

Evolve, wasn't it you who just recently said that Graal sucks because of the players? If you try to be nice to them and teach them what you know, they wont be so ignorant and *****ic as you think they are.
Same goes to everyone else.

Evolve
09-01-2001, 08:22 AM

Evolve, wasn't it you who just recently said that Graal sucks because of the players? If you try to be nice to them and teach them what you know, they wont be so ignorant and *****ic as you think they are.
Same goes to everyone else.

Jerom, i am not saying he is an idiot now, he sounds like hes changed, but before, he did annoy me a great deal without me doing any thing towards him.

i hope he has learnt and changed.

Jerom
09-01-2001, 08:24 AM

Jerom, i am not saying he is an idiot now, he sounds like hes changed, but before, he did annoy me a great deal without me doing any thing towards him.

i hope he has learnt and changed.
Well perhaps you two can get together and talk without fighting?
Maybe you'll learn some things about each other that you never knew before.
And it's always a possibility that if you two become good friends, you can set a good example for the rest of Graal.

09-01-2001, 08:24 AM

ummmm....

1. I never acted like a *****, I know what I did in the months I played graal and I never were a *****.
2. I remember you, and you were in my eyes a complete idiot. why? Cause you are acting like you know all and you think you act cool but you don't. That's my opinion about you and I don't care what you think of it.
3. Please don't reply on this, cause I allready had enough *****s to reply on my posts in the past few months.

09-01-2001, 08:26 AM

Well perhaps you two can get together and talk without fighting?
Maybe you'll learn some things about each other that you never knew before.
And it's always a possibility that if you two become good friends, you can set a good example for the rest of Graal.

I could, and I always like to meet new people. As long as they behave like they have learned to. And I'm sure evolve is a nice person but I quitted graal and I won't come back, only maybe just to see how NW ended...

Jerom
09-01-2001, 08:28 AM

I could, and I always like to meet new people. As long as they behave like they have learned to. And I'm sure evolve is a nice person but I quitted graal and I won't come back, only maybe just to see how NW ended...
Yeah! I'm gonna love NW!
I can't wait to establish an army on NewWorld. I love being the commander leading the soldiers into battle.

Evolve
09-01-2001, 08:30 AM

1. I never acted like a *****, I know what I did in the months I played graal and I never were a *****.
2. I remember you, and you were in my eyes a complete idiot. why? Cause you are acting like you know all and you think you act cool but you don't. That's my opinion about you and I don't care what you think of it.
3. Please don't reply on this, cause I allready had enough *****s to reply on my posts in the past few months.

haha...

Funny, i have had 3 graal2001 accounts and you always seem to follow each one and annoy me, and you don't know its me. I'm not in the mood to argue, and no i never tried to act cool, graal is a god damn game, i have nothing to prove in it.

I never spoke to you Yak, so please tell me how i acted like a *****.

maybe you don't like the fact you was a *****, i'm sorry.

:confused:

Jerom
09-01-2001, 08:32 AM

haha...

Funny, i have had 3 graal2001 accounts and you always seem to follow each one and annoy me, and you don't know its me. I'm not in the mood to argue, and no i never tried to act cool, graal is a god damn game, i have nothing to prove in it.

I never spoke to you Yak, so please tell me how i acted like a *****.

maybe you don't like the fact you was a *****, i'm sorry.

:confused:
"Stop the hate, play Graal."
:(
You both agree that when players on Graal fight, it is for the most part, pointless. So why are you two fighting over such a pointless matter? Can't you two get along? "Forgive and forget."

09-01-2001, 08:34 AM
evolve,
thats what I mean...those posts of you where you're saying crap.
Thats something I dislike of you, and will you please specify when I "always" followed you?
That's absolute CRAP! Try to tell the truth for once, I really would aprecciate.

I guess you still got much to learn about the difference between "lies" and "truth"

09-01-2001, 08:34 AM

You both agree that when players on Graal fight, it is for the most part, pointless. So why are you two fighting over such a pointless matter? Can't you two get along? "Forgive and forget."

I tried, I failed, I quitted

Evolve
09-01-2001, 08:35 AM

I'm not 'fighting' Jerom, i am just correcting mistakes.

..and i don't see your problem Yak, 'in my eyes' you was the one acting like a *****..

...any way, why am i posting this crap on gameos birthday thread :rolleyes:

Jerom
09-01-2001, 08:37 AM
well this topic is apparently heading toward a flame fest, can't you two settle this over PMs if you're going to argue?
And yes, it does look like arguing to me the way you two are talking to each other.

Evolve
09-01-2001, 08:38 AM
haha....Yak if what i say is crap, why take it so serouis :confused:

09-01-2001, 08:44 AM

I guess you're right Jerom...Why should we care who was the *****...
well...this'll be one of my last messages, ofcourse I'll come back sometimes to check if players can get along with eachother allready.

evolve, I'm sorry for what I said to you and I hope you can and will forgive me.
Jerom, you should be moderator and delete all crap/spam/*****ic/useless/stupid threads and posts
Stefan, add a filter to the forums please...and fire all corrupt people you can find

Well, and to end my message:
I'm sorry if I acted like a ***** once, please forgive me and forget. Graal should be a fun game for everyone, help eachother and make Graal a better place for everyone!
And please don't forget that there's also a world outside your house...
signed,

Yakuzo

Jerom
09-01-2001, 08:46 AM

well...this'll be one of my last messages, ofcourse I'll come back sometimes to check if players can get along with eachother allready.

evolve, I'm sorry for what I said to you and I hope you can and will forgive me.
Jerom, you should be moderator and delete all crap/spam/*****ic/useless/stupid threads and posts
Stefan, add a filter to the forums please...and fire all corrupt people you can find

I'm sorry if I acted like a ***** once, please forgive me and forget. Graal should be a fun game for everyone, help eachother and make Graal a better place for everyone!
signed,

Yakuzo
YES!! A FILTER!! I sent Stefan an e-mail about filters on Graal and the forum. As for Stefan firing all the 'corrupt' staff, that would be a bit hard to do for Stefan because alot of people lie to Stefan.

Evolve
09-01-2001, 08:48 AM

signed,

Yakuzo

haha yak, don't leave the board because of my stupidity, i've always pissed people off in graal :p

...and yes, jerom should be a mod or police guy in 2001 :)

Jerom
09-01-2001, 08:50 AM

haha yak, don't leave the board because of my stupidity, i've always pissed people off in graal :p

At this point in time, I direct your attention to the thread entitled "jail".

09-01-2001, 08:53 AM

I'm not leaving cause of your stupidity, but I'm leaving cause graal is starting to mess up my life. I don't want that to happen so I quitted, and I will not leave the boards forever.
And I'm also just sick of all the useless threads and stuff I explained in previous posts above...

Well evolve, you aren't that bad as I thought you were ;)
Now lets just hope that others can change and post threads where the boards are made for

Jerom
09-01-2001, 08:55 AM

I'm not leaving cause of your stupidity, but I'm leaving cause graal is starting to mess up my life. I don't want that to happen so I quitted, and I will not leave the boards forever.
And I'm also just sick of all the useless threads and stuff I explained in previous posts above...

Well evolve, you aren't that bad as I thought you were ;)
Now lets just hope that others can change and post threads where the boards are made for
*crosses fingers and prays to whatever holy force may be out there that these two will finally get along together and make a good example to the rest of the Graal community that we can infact get along with each other without having to rip and tear at each other's nerve for fun and entertainment*
Wow, that was a long description :D

Kaimetsu
09-01-2001, 04:36 PM

my god...

This year, I only have ONE 23rd January and ONE 11th of August and ONE 4th of December too. How is the 9th of July (my birthday) inherently more special than any of these?

psihunter
09-01-2001, 04:45 PM
Happy B-Day Gameo

Staying home programming = <insert game title of your choice>
Getting drunk = How may I take your order?