PDA

View Full Version : *Hammer

Tyhm
04-07-2001, 09:09 AM
Suggestion:
All weapons that start with a * (Undeletable) have the * removed, and the weapon name appears in green or dark blue or red or something. Maybe the selection color would be different too.

Look a bit more professional, IMHO.

And I'd still like map.txts to route from the server...

Psyker
04-07-2001, 10:10 AM
That would be nice, more customization!

I agree, I don't like the * in front of NPCs sometimes, makes them look dumb.

Thak2
04-07-2001, 08:53 PM
yes, good idea Tyhm.

Crono Illusion
04-08-2001, 05:08 AM
I like that idea.

Tyhm
06-30-2001, 04:15 AM
Mleh, it seems the real question is does Stefan like the idea? =_=;

AlexH
07-03-2001, 11:32 AM
thats why I use - (cant see it) when makin stuff that sundeletable cause usually its somethin like a system or simethiing that you cant fire

MoonAngel
07-03-2001, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Tyhm
Suggestion:
All weapons that start with a * (Undeletable) have the * removed, and the weapon name appears in green or dark blue or red or something. Maybe the selection color would be different too.

Look a bit more professional, IMHO.

And I'd still like map.txts to route from the server...

that map thing.. TB3 and Er1c made something to download it from the server instead of downloading it on a website.. ask them..

Tyhm
07-03-2001, 02:33 PM
Read the subject line...people shouldn't delete the hammer, but they do and then they're sad that they did it, and demand someone give it back. Obviously it has to be fireable...

Juron Pilo
07-04-2001, 07:33 AM
Like I said in the title... what took so long for this complaint? Same with the map.txt thing... would be better on everyone... while I'm at it... there seems to be some confusing warps around the swamp...
try going in the moon tower and then leaving... heh now get back to the swamp