PDA

View Full Version : Apple Seeds

Merlin
08-30-2001, 12:27 PM
It seems to be a problem that when people buy apple seeds but dont have the Apple Seeds npc it just modifies the string and doesnt give you the npc weapon
appleseeds=5
but, the npcw "Apple Seeds" does'nt appear in the inventory.

SkooL
08-31-2001, 01:14 AM
That happened to me when I purchased seeds from someone other than the apple guy in Santerrain. I fired the seeds and the weapon was deleted. I had to buy seeds from the apple guy and they worked again.

AlexH
08-31-2001, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Merlin
It seems to be a problem that when people buy apple seeds but dont have the Apple Seeds npc it just modifies the string and doesnt give you the npc weapon
appleseeds=5
but, the npcw "Apple Seeds" does'nt appear in the inventory.

now we all know not to buy them unless we already have some

annr
08-31-2001, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by SkooL
That happened to me when I purchased seeds from someone other than the apple guy in Santerrain. I fired the seeds and the weapon was deleted. I had to buy seeds from the apple guy and they worked again.

the same thing happened to me
bought 10 seeds with my bomy account, transfered to the human one, planted and they disappeared even though 'show seeds' said i had them : /
just bought more and it worked again

LordMatt
09-01-2001, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Merlin
appleseeds=5
but, the npcw "Apple Seeds" does'nt appear in the inventory. I hate that

spi
09-06-2001, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by LordMatt
I hate that

Admins
09-06-2001, 10:22 PM
There is something so that the
weapon destroys itself when a special flag
is set, normally that flag should be deleted
after the weapon is deleted so it doesn't do it