PDA

View Full Version : Only reason why Faris is FAQ...

LordMatt
08-29-2001, 07:23 AM
is because he payed Dilrod to hire him! He told me. When he put the tag on I ask "how did you get FAQ?" he said " I bough Dilrod's bomy and gave him extra money to hire me" If thats how I remember it is then I am right. He may of gotten ET the same way but who knows (no offense dilrod or cloud x)

Cloud_X
08-29-2001, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by LordMatt
is because he payed Dilrod to hire him! He told me. When he put the tag on I ask "how did you get FAQ?" he said " I bough Dilrod's bomy and gave him extra money to hire me" If thats how I remember it is then I am right. He may of gotten ET the same way but who knows (no offense dilrod or cloud x)

He had a large amount of support and a good reason to want events team....he may have paid for support hrmm....

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-29-2001, 07:25 AM
Meh, I don't see the big deal about people wanting to be staff so badly. Wow, so you get to send pink PM bubbles, and your on the staff list! Wow something special there! Aside from that, your obligated to help people.

Torankusu
08-29-2001, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Meh, I don't see the big deal about people wanting to be staff so badly. Wow, so you get to send pink PM bubbles, and your on the staff list! Wow something special there! Aside from that, your obligated to help people. THEY ARE RED. :(

Cloud_X
08-29-2001, 07:26 AM
if i get proof he bought a FAQ job ill fire him from ET because that is not right.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-29-2001, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
THEY ARE RED. :(
COLOR IS IRRELEVANT, YOU GET THE POINT ;)

Torankusu
08-29-2001, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X
if i get proof he bought a FAQ job ill fire him from ET because that is not right. he will be removed from faq aswell.. he's only gpot like 160 hours. :(

Torankusu
08-29-2001, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

COLOR IS IRRELEVANT, YOU GET THE POINT ;) RED IS LIEK BLOOD>

wetferret1
08-29-2001, 07:37 AM
Umm..I never paid for supporters about ET. ANd FAQ I bought Dilrods bomy and I gave him 100G Extra for selling me the bomy and for the job! IT'S CALLED A TIP MATT! JEAS!

LordMatt
08-29-2001, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by wetferret1
Umm..I never paid for supporters about ET. ANd FAQ I bought Dilrods bomy and I gave him 100G Extra for selling me the bomy and for the job! IT'S CALLED A TIP MATT! JEAS!

I dont think it was a tip. You payed him BEFORE he hired you.

NotoriousBLT
08-29-2001, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by LordMatt

I dont think it was a tip. You payed him BEFORE he hired you. :eek: :eek:

wetferret1
08-29-2001, 07:54 AM
LOL! Look at the gralet log! YOu will see!

wetferret1
08-29-2001, 08:01 AM
Matt,

Let me tell you something. Ever sience my mom died all I have done is play graal. I have never quit it, Probley never will. And I play 2001 every day. I have admitited I like ET job more then my FAQ Job because ET's like me more and such on. But I have tried to be nice to you! I let you co-own my bomy helped you bake bread! I EVEN POSTED ON THE ET NEWS FOR 2 DAYS! I SAID "Yes matt still owns the Pie SHop" Then I sold my bomy for like 2500 and you were okay with that. Then you bought a XEN and I said it was ugly and you went BOLISTIK! Trying to get me fired from all my jobs. Try to get my friends to hate me! But why matt? Is this REALLY about your bomy? or is something elts going on? And yes I did give Dilrod a extra 100G for letting me be a FAQ and selling me his bomy! Man I tried to be your friend. But I guess you just hate me.....

Mom I miss you..

Brad0629
08-29-2001, 08:04 AM
Matt,

Let me tell you something. Ever sience my mom died all I have done is play graal. I have never quit it, Probley never will. And I play 2001 every day. I have admitited I like ET job more then my FAQ Job because ET's like me more and such on. But I have tried to be nice to you! I let you co-own my bomy helped you bake bread! I EVEN POSTED ON THE ET NEWS FOR 2 DAYS! I SAID "Yes matt still owns the Pie SHop" Then I sold my bomy for like 2500 and you were okay with that. Then you bought a XEN and I said it was ugly and you went BOLISTIK! Trying to get me fired from all my jobs. Try to get my friends to hate me! But why matt? Is this REALLY about your bomy? or is something elts going on? And yes I did give Dilrod a extra 100G for letting me be a FAQ and selling me his bomy! Man I tried to be your friend. But I guess you just hate me.....

Mom I miss you..

now I feel bad...

dude im sorry for making fun of you all the time...

sorry about your mom...

Im gonna shutup for now on

Torankusu
08-29-2001, 08:04 AM
Matt,

Mom I miss you.. '

so you DID pay 100 for 'the job'?

WeirdmanI9
08-29-2001, 08:05 AM
hehehe, wetferret, you're starting to sound like me (Gameo and others know what I'm talking about) anyway, I didn't throw a fit when Cloud X cleared Events Team, I just went with it, since I am The Sole Survivor, and I will probably never be any type of staff again, maybe you should just stop wanting to be staff so much. :-( I didn't even ask to be Events Team.

Cloud_X
08-29-2001, 08:06 AM
If he really missed her he wouldnt use her for people to forgive him. I bet if someone looked his mom probably isnt dead and he is lying

LordMatt
08-29-2001, 08:09 AM
Matt,

Mom I miss you..

Sorry if your mom died. But I dont really know if thats true

WeirdmanI9
08-29-2001, 08:09 AM
If he really missed her he wouldnt use her for people to forgive him. I bet if someone looked his mom probably isnt dead and he is lying

If he is lying, he is a very mentally unstable young man. he needs to lay off Graal a little bit.

Secksai-Spaz
08-29-2001, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
RED IS LIEK BLOOD>

ph33r y0

LordMatt
08-29-2001, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by WeirdmanI9

If he is lying, he is a very mentally unstable young man. he needs to lay off Graal a little bit.

On another game once, someone said their Mom died just to get attention but I'm not saying thats what Feris is doing. Also someone was saying they were going to kill themself and then a day later some as they said was "her sister" said she shot herself with a gun at the computer. 1. wouldn't it be sick to sit at the computer where your sister shot and killed herself at? In the end it turned out the be a very sick joke.

TOT_GP1
08-29-2001, 08:19 AM
Cloud X how do you know hes lying dont jump to conclusions, *****. So if your mom dies i can make fun of you and youll like it. When things like that happen try to be a little sensative cmon man.

Cloud_X
08-29-2001, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by TOT_GP1
Cloud X how do you know hes lying dont jump to conclusions, *****. So if your mom dies i can make fun of you and youll like it. When things like that happen try to be a little sensative cmon man.
I have had relatives die and im NOT going into dont aim me about icq email reply ect. I would not post I miss so and so at the bottom of a post he is trying for attention.

wetferret1
08-29-2001, 08:30 AM
Man your pretty mean! I just told you guys! WHY I PLAY GRAAL! JEAS!

LordMatt
08-29-2001, 08:35 AM
Man your pretty mean! I just told you guys! WHY I PLAY GRAAL! JEAS!

Still there could be other reasons... I play Graal cuz I suck at everything else and I am bored

FatherDante
08-29-2001, 08:38 AM
I don't see what the big deal is. Let him do the work as long as he gets the job done.

Why are people so argumentative about this stuff? I'll hear it a million times but never hear the real reason. Jealousy.

wetferret1
08-29-2001, 08:39 AM
Just let me keep my job.

wetferret1
08-29-2001, 08:41 AM
Okay I am doing a good job as FAQ And ET! I host a BIG Survivor every day! I have hosted 7 events each day! OR MORE! And as for FAQ I do my job!

Rone
08-29-2001, 08:47 AM
You people ar incompatant, heartless, stupid graalians... Did you hear what he said... his mom dies.. You people disgust me

LordMatt
08-29-2001, 08:48 AM
Okay I am doing a good job as FAQ And ET! I host a BIG Survivor every day! I have hosted 7 events each day! OR MORE! And as for FAQ I do my job!

So, I was FAQ, ET, ST. I was doing my FAQ job but I was fired cuz dilrod hired to many

wetferret1
08-29-2001, 08:50 AM
Sooo your Jeuless?

NotoriousBLT
08-29-2001, 08:50 AM
I think Faris does a fine job at ET and FAQ..I just played in a big survivor he held. I think he got excited that he got the job and gave him 100 gralat to show he was thankful. Put yourselves in his shoes and what if you were telling the truth and this was happening to you? Don't jump to conclusions untill you know the truth and if you don't know the truth you should've posted this in the RUMOR forum. That's all I have to say.

Xythar
08-29-2001, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Rone
You people ar incompatant, heartless, stupid graalians... Did you hear what he said... his mom dies.. You people disgust me

No, I'm disgusted with him. Whether or not his mom is truly dead does nothing to change the fact that he said so in a selfish and manipulative manner to gain sympathy. Even if your mother is dead, it's disgusting and disrespectful to use her memory as a sympathy ploy to divert attention from your bribing. I have just lost all respect for you --- you make me sick, Faris.

Rainstorm
08-29-2001, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Xythar

No, I'm disgusted with him. Whether or not his mom is truly dead does nothing to change the fact that he said so in a selfish and manipulative manner to gain sympathy. Even if your mother is dead, it's disgusting and disrespectful to use her memory as a sympathy ploy to divert attention from your bribing. I have just lost all respect for you --- you make me sick, Faris.

:(

wetferret1
08-29-2001, 09:43 AM

I NEVER USED THAT FOR SYPATHY YOU ASS!

Xythar
08-29-2001, 09:46 AM
Then why the hell would you mention it?! It certainly seemed to have the desired effect --- all blame and accusations have been dropped because you felt the need to toy with people's emotions. You are a disgrace. :mad:

wetferret1
08-29-2001, 09:47 AM
Then why the hell would you mention it?! It certainly seemed to have the desired effect --- all blame and accusations have been dropped because you felt the need to toy with people's emotions. You are a disgrace. :mad:

MAN F*** YOU! YOU DONT KNOW $HI*!! I SAID THAT TO TELL ONLY MATT WHY I PLAY GRAAL!!

Xythar
08-29-2001, 09:51 AM
Except that it had nothing to do with the thread at the time! You felt your staff positions were in jeopardy and you had to find some way to save them. So you dredge up a horrible, manipulative excuse as to why you shouldn't be fired. You toyed with emotions for your own gain, and that makes me sick.

wetferret1
08-29-2001, 09:55 AM
She is my mom not yours SO STEP THE F*** OF ME! I Mentioned it because I wanted him to feel bad! YOU KNOW WHY! BEcause Graal is my life, Ever sience my mom died. And Staff makes me happy! And Matt is just trying to get me fired.

Lycia
08-29-2001, 10:00 AM
Uhm, Cloud X, what does FAQ have to do with ET?

Why should what happens in another division of Graal have any sort of impact in another?

They are unrelated.

Don't fire someone simply because of what they do in another division. Its up to the division leader on what they do.

Xythar
08-29-2001, 10:02 AM
She is my mom not yours SO STEP THE F*** OF ME! I Mentioned it because I wanted him to feel bad! YOU KNOW WHY! BEcause Graal is my life, Ever sience my mom died. And Staff makes me happy! And Matt is just trying to get me fired.

So you admit you manipulated people for your own self-gain? Is that supposed to make me respect you more? Matt is trying to get you fired because you bought your way onto an undeserved position. Your other problem are better off in the hands of a pyschiatrist --- and I suggest you see one soon.

"She is my mom not yours SO STEP THE F*** OF ME!"

No, she isn't. And I'm sorry for whatever loss you have experienced, if indeed you have. But that gives you no right to wave it about as an excuse ofr illegal behavior. I've lost more loved ones than I want to talk about, but I don't use them as a sympathy ploy. That's the difference between you and me, besides a dozen or so IQ points.

Lycia
08-29-2001, 10:09 AM
I'm also gonna say another thing. I haven't read this thread in depth, however, if any of you are making fun of someone because their parent(s) died, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

My dad died last year, and Graal, too, was the only thing that made me happy for a long, long time.

Don't insult it.

wetferret1
08-29-2001, 10:10 AM
I did not buy my way into it jack ass! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

TOT_GP1
08-29-2001, 10:10 AM
Xythar or what ever your dumb name is, Wetferet simply looked to graal for an answer for his life. He is being accused of cheating for a FAQ spot so he is telling everyone how this came about not using it for sympathy please get your facts straight before posting here again. Oh and by the way you dont just come barging in trying to flame people here please dont do that ever again, idiot.

Xythar
08-29-2001, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Lycia
I'm also gonna say another thing. I haven't read this thread in depth, however, if any of you are making fun of someone because their parent(s) died, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

My dad died last year, and Graal, too, was the only thing that made me happy for a long, long time.

Don't insult it.

Maybe you should read it in depth, so you can make an informed decision. I wasn't mocking anyone, I was protesting the use of his mother's memory as an escape hatch from the accusations.

Xythar
08-29-2001, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by TOT_GP1
Xythar or what ever your dumb name is, Wetferet simply looked to graal for an answer for his life. He is being accused of cheating for a FAQ spot so he is telling everyone how this came about not using it for sympathy please get your facts straight before posting here again. Oh and by the way you dont just come barging in trying to flame people here please dont do that ever again, idiot.

Maybe if you bothered to read his posts until jumping to unfair conclusions. He explicity admitted that he said it to make Matt feel bad.

Xythar
08-29-2001, 10:14 AM
Anyway, I have to go. Read the thread before you make false accusations, please.

wetferret1
08-29-2001, 10:15 AM
Hey *******. Maybe I have not gotten over her Death you @$&$@$(*@$*@!!!!!!!

Cloud_X
08-29-2001, 10:25 AM

Why should what happens in another division of Graal have any sort of impact in another?

They are unrelated.

Don't fire someone simply because of what they do in another division. Its up to the division leader on what they do.

Well It was more of I was going to look into his supporters and what not.

NotoriousBLT
08-29-2001, 10:27 AM

Maybe if you bothered to read his posts until jumping to unfair conclusions. He explicity admitted that he said it to make Matt feel bad.
Matt saying he bought his way into a job and it wasn't even proven true has caused everyone to jump on his back. I know wetferret really good and his mom did pass and I'm sorry abuot that happening. You don't know if he paid his way into a job so get a life and quit bothering him. If he bribed his way into the job than you should be freaking on the guy who accepted the money and gave him the job. You're telling me that if you had the opportunity to get into a job by paying that you wouldn't do it?! I'm not saying he did do it, I'm sure he didn't because he is a good friend of mine and he is a good ET/FAQ he holds more events than any other ET. So stfu and get a life and quit making his even more terrible than what it is.

WingDrgn
08-29-2001, 10:29 AM

They are unrelated.

Yeah I agree.

wetferret1
08-29-2001, 10:33 AM

Well It was more of I was going to look into his supporters and what not.

Lycia wants to talk to you...( I dont know what about )

Cloud_X
08-29-2001, 11:01 AM

Lycia wants to talk to you...( I dont know what about )

yep i talked to her.

Xythar
08-29-2001, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by NotoriousBLT

Matt saying he bought his way into a job and it wasn't even proven true has caused everyone to jump on his back. I know wetferret really good and his mom did pass and I'm sorry abuot that happening. You don't know if he paid his way into a job so get a life and quit bothering him. If he bribed his way into the job than you should be freaking on the guy who accepted the money and gave him the job. You're telling me that if you had the opportunity to get into a job by paying that you wouldn't do it?! I'm not saying he did do it, I'm sure he didn't because he is a good friend of mine and he is a good ET/FAQ he holds more events than any other ET. So stfu and get a life and quit making his even more terrible than what it is.

You're completely missing the point. I onestly couldn't care less if Faris bribed his way onto his staff positions. I honestly couldn't care less whether he keeps or loses those positions. What bothers me is that he waved his mother's memory around as a way to gain sympathy for him. You don't toy with people's emotions like that; it's wrong. That's all I was saying. --- nothing more, nothing less. So chill out, okay?