PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting Scripters, & Gfx artist

Silver Knight
08-28-2001, 09:33 PM
I am now recruiting people to work on the new, Medieval Roleplaying PW, Valern. We are looking for a few good scripters, and Graphic artist. Valern will be a enourmous role-playing enviroment with several Classes, and nations to choose from. Nations will have times of peace, and times of war. There will be a whole new war/peace system. (E.g: During peace times, if an ally attacks one of there allies fort's, war will erupt.) We are looking for people to re-do the tile-set, and help up to script our server. Map is availble on request (too big to attach).

Thank you,
Draco Darkwinds (Owner)
Cameron (Co-Owner)

08-28-2001, 09:37 PM
sounds like providence..but on providence they got more npcs and stuff :o

Silver Knight
08-28-2001, 10:41 PM
This project was in the works before I knew what was on providence. Sorry for the similarity, but players will then have two pw's with massive Roleplaying content.

Crybos
08-28-2001, 11:10 PM
Also sounds like old Valk, back in the days..

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-29-2001, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Silver Knight
This project was in the works before I knew what was on providence. Sorry for the similarity, but players will then have two pw's with massive Roleplaying content.
Hey what kind of progress have you made? Because I think it would be cool if there was a map of Europe and the middle east and the game was played out during those times

Silver Knight
08-29-2001, 12:15 PM
I believe you misunderstood what I said. The setting is in a medieval enviroment, but not any real continents medieval time period.

fuzie
08-29-2001, 02:01 PM
that would be kinda leet making evry country in europe about 500 outside levels!! it would be hard but in the end i'd want to really play!!!~this is what stefan should be doing instead of werking on some *** New World.........

Silver Knight
08-30-2001, 10:45 PM
You'll probally regret saying that once new world comes out.:spam: