PDA

View Full Version : Improvements...

Cloud_X
08-28-2001, 09:16 PM
Now that im hosting events once more Ive notice room for some improvement on certain events they are listed below
1) Cops and Robbers needs a counter
2) CTF should also show the people in the waiting room how many flags have been captured by each team
3) CS should store your clothes data (colors) before you enter and change it back when you leave sometimes it messes up your clothes
4) sometimes ive lost one ap point (went from 100 to 99) after leaving a spar areana no idea why >.<

konidias
08-29-2001, 11:09 AM
1) Counter? Doesn't it have one?

2) I agree

3) Lots of games mess your clothes up.. I figured instead of fixing them all, just have an npc that stores your clothes and loads them when you want.. I made one and sent it to stefan.. he never added it.. not sure if he overlooked it, or just didnt want to add it

4) of course you have to be at 99 ap in a sparringzone or you would have a gold name and swords wouldnt hurt you.. but you say after you leave its still 99.. well either its lag, or a glitch.. either way.. waiting for 1 ap to go up isnt bad

Cloud_X
08-29-2001, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by konidias
1) Counter? Doesn't it have one?

2) I agree

3) Lots of games mess your clothes up.. I figured instead of fixing them all, just have an npc that stores your clothes and loads them when you want.. I made one and sent it to stefan.. he never added it.. not sure if he overlooked it, or just didnt want to add it

4) of course you have to be at 99 ap in a sparringzone or you would have a gold name and swords wouldnt hurt you.. but you say after you leave its still 99.. well either its lag, or a glitch.. either way.. waiting for 1 ap to go up isnt bad
1) I mean like stats like the CS
4) It's a glitch it just should be fixed to make the ame overall look nicer not that it is horrible

habek
08-29-2001, 06:03 PM
i'm a bomy so i dont care =P :spam:

General
08-30-2001, 05:44 AM
your name should still be gold, but you should be able to be hurt by swords in a sparring zone, making 1 ap go down looks unprofessional