PDA

View Full Version : toalls..

Iracious
08-25-2001, 03:08 PM
Have a way to open up a window to view toall chat like the RC toall window.
That way you could just turn off normal toalls and have that window open.
Many people ask for you to repeat what you said because they double clicked it, it would elimenate that if the toalls would be saved in memory even when the toall window is closed, but I don't know how that would effect the performance of the client.
If it is too much memory usage for the client then you could simply have it be an exact copy of the RC toall chat window.

08-25-2001, 04:53 PM
a online chatbox you mean

Infamy
08-27-2001, 04:34 AM
i agree with that idea.

Shard_IceFire
08-27-2001, 04:51 AM
Yeah i guess so..

cds96
08-27-2001, 05:42 AM
thats a good idea

oggi
08-27-2001, 09:23 AM
Yeah then the chat icon thing in the state.png could be used for something.. I have yet to see that used.. :rolleyes:

TylerS36
08-27-2001, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Iracious
Have a way to open up a window to view toall chat like the RC toall window.
That way you could just turn off normal toalls and have that window open.
Many people ask for you to repeat what you said because they double clicked it, it would elimenate that if the toalls would be saved in memory even when the toall window is closed, but I don't know how that would effect the performance of the client.
If it is too much memory usage for the client then you could simply have it be an exact copy of the RC toall chat window.

just like an online chat room for graal, already been brought up/

BrianDAPenguin
08-28-2001, 07:02 AM
Yes, great idea

Butz
08-28-2001, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by oggi
Yeah then the chat icon thing in the state.png could be used for something.. I have yet to see that used.. :rolleyes:
That was used when Graal was still offline Multiplayer... It was used to show which of the players on the screen would say the words that were typed into the bar at the bottom... (it would show the "chat" icon in the lower corner of the screen section of the player who had control)