PDA

View Full Version : Guild Manager


LiquidIce00
08-24-2001, 05:45 AM
I don't really know where to post this but Ill post here cuz its the place where most people are.
This is a prog that I made in vb (you need the runtime files, read the readme.txt for a link to the files)
I just made it today quickly but it can be used to keep your guilds in order. It allows you to make guilds (even noobs who dont know the accountname:nickname format) and it also allows you to open other guilds and so on.
I mainly made it for UnholyNation so ppl can just d/l the prog off of the site and then use it and then they send me everything neatly and not all messy.
Plz tell me if you got ne ideas which I can add to it.

Sir Triclops
08-24-2001, 06:16 AM
Good idea, but Honds (LAT) has already made a Graal Guild Manager. His has a very nice format, but lacks a lot. But he is making GGM version 2 which will be much much nicer. We were brainstorming several ideas earlier this morning. It's going to be pretty leet. Look for it soon.

Cloud_X
08-24-2001, 06:17 AM
I was going to make one that uploads it too but you need a password to access each guild thing is i couldnt find a secure enough way really...

Iracious
08-24-2001, 06:39 AM
need to integrate guild management into the graal client >_<

LiquidIce00
08-24-2001, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X
I was going to make one that uploads it too but you need a password to access each guild thing is i couldnt find a secure enough way really...
If I had more free time I could make that no problem ...

LiquidIce00
08-24-2001, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Sir Triclops
Good idea, but Honds (LAT) has already made a Graal Guild Manager. His has a very nice format, but lacks a lot. But he is making GGM version 2 which will be much much nicer. We were brainstorming several ideas earlier this morning. It's going to be pretty leet. Look for it soon.

lol coincidence
I just made this quickly in less then an hour cuz I was doing guilds and stuff and I noticed most people send me stuff like this

accountname: kaka
nickname: kaka head *Leader*

and i was like blah if they only knew how to make tags (saying accountname:nickname doesnt help)
so i made this =D

Cloud_X
08-24-2001, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by LiquidIce00

If I had more free time I could make that no problem ...
Ok you dont know crap about programing if you could make it so a hex editor or hacker cannot decode the program to see the password for ftp.
So each guild has a password that was checked before editing (actually thats easy)
still the first one.

LiquidIce00
08-24-2001, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X

Ok you dont know crap about programing if you could make it so a hex editor or hacker cannot decode the program to see the password for ftp.
So each guild has a password that was checked before editing (actually thats easy)
still the first one.
actually I could and I could even make a built in url that d/l new ftp pw and u can hex or whatever the hell u wanna do it wont show up cuz ive done 100 diff. types of encrypting
I actually have my own encryption and i dont care if you see the encrypted crap you STILL wouldnt be able to decrypt it.
and i dont know crap?
Sorry must be because ive done c++, java, asp, cgi/perl, flash, graal, vb and more ..
and actually I made a vb client of mirc and a winIRCD too so plz shh

abcd9876
08-24-2001, 02:00 PM
New manager?
Does that means that all the guild members will be deleted again?

LiquidIce00
08-25-2001, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by abcd9876
New manager?
Does that means that all the guild members will be deleted again?
no this is just a little program to help ppl make guilds (non p2p that is)

Cloud_X
08-25-2001, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by LiquidIce00

actually I could and I could even make a built in url that d/l new ftp pw and u can hex or whatever the hell u wanna do it wont show up cuz ive done 100 diff. types of encrypting
I actually have my own encryption and i dont care if you see the encrypted crap you STILL wouldnt be able to decrypt it.
and i dont know crap?
Sorry must be because ive done c++, java, asp, cgi/perl, flash, graal, vb and more ..
and actually I made a vb client of mirc and a winIRCD too so plz shh

Mirc is easy. If you can actually make something decent in C++ then your pretty good. VB is a joke it is pretty much drag and drop you dont even need to much coding. If you download it from a URL you dont think it can be decrypted? Hahahaha jesus thats just stupid...

LiquidIce00
08-25-2001, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X


Mirc is easy. If you can actually make something decent in C++ then your pretty good. VB is a joke it is pretty much drag and drop you dont even need to much coding. If you download it from a URL you dont think it can be decrypted? Hahahaha jesus thats just stupid...
nope.
and actually I quit c++ because of the VB API support ... I would make crap in c++ if my borland wasnt outdated.
If i got my hands on a new c++ compiler and I had more time I would transfer my tile engine to c++ (not hard at all) and go from there.
and making mirc clients and ur own WIRCD isnt very easy buddy

Kaimetsu
08-25-2001, 02:21 AM
Kaimetsu's Status: Sceptical